Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
By the brainwashed
But hey, it is all good. We are all brainwashed in one way or the other.

He does not have a hand. He did not have one during the campaign either. The only reason he won is because democrats were idiots in the way they approached selecting the candidate and the campaign as a whole. He also won because, surprisingly actually, it turns out that there are more "not straight" thinking people in the United States than one would have thought. But then they also elected Bush Jr. twice, so maybe not all that surprising.

It was obvious he would win. Democrats tried to pull a crooked woman candidate after a black dude in charge for 8 eight years. Lol.

Also note, that if Obama was able and willing to go for the third term, Trump would not be even close to winning. He would continue tweeting how Obama is an idiot doing things Trump is doing himself now that he won. But then hey, he thought it would be easier being a president, so you can't blame the guy
Under Obama the Dems lost over 1,030 seats in Congress,State Legislatures , and Governorships.
He single handily distroyed the Democrat Party.
If one takes the emotions out of politics look for the facts and they will be right most of the times.
You may consider me brainwashed and that's your opinion and your entitled to it .
I look at all the info then arrive at a conclusion .
That conclusion most times is in Trumps favor and am almost always correct.
So if being correct makes me a brainwashed dude I'll gladly wear the badge.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Troll and be trolled:

After reading Mr. Raja HarryKrishner's letter, maybe he should be put on the next flight back to India or Pakistan.

They need more people there lol!
Old 05-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Banned

"Former FBI Director James Comey has declined an invitation to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee next week, a spokesman for the committee confirmed to Fox News Friday.

Comey had been invited to testify before a closed session in the wake of his controversial firing by President Trump earlier this week, but declined to do so."

I wonder what he's hiding
Old 05-12-2017, 04:00 PM

Even after destroying the Democratic party, he would still win the elections and probably by a mile, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
If one takes the emotions out of politics look for the facts and they will be right most of the times.
You may consider me brainwashed and that's your opinion and your entitled to it .
I look at all the info then arrive at a conclusion.
Yet most of the links you post are to the questionable sites that discuss and express opinions by questionable individuals with little to no facts.
Quote:
That conclusion most times is in Trumps favor and am almost always correct.
At least you accept that sometimes it is not in Trump's favour and sometimes you are wrong
Old 05-12-2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
I look at all the info then arrive at a conclusion .
You don't, you only cite from breitbart [which is owned in part by trumps superpac], gatewaypundit, Washington times, fox et al.

in order to look at the whole picture you need to read from far more sources, and there are far better conservative sources than those owned by those propping up trump financially or newspapers owned by a cult, the moonies.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
After reading Mr. Raja HarryKrishner's letter, maybe he should be put on the next flight back to India or Pakistan.

They need more people there lol!
Yep. Disrespectful to women previously. Now racist as well. True colours of an average Trump supporter.

P.S. In regards to the dude who wrote the letter:
Quote:
His family moved to Buffalo, New York, when he was three months old, so that his father could attend graduate school. They lived in public housing and used food stamps.[4] In 1980, the Krishnamoorthi family moved to Peoria, Illinois. His father became a professor at Bradley University.

Krishnamoorthi attended Princeton University, where he earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. He then received a Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School.
Not many if any at all Trump supporters can say something even close to that on their and their family achievements list.

P.P.S. He is also better at trolling than you are.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
"Former FBI Director James Comey has declined an invitation to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee next week, a spokesman for the committee confirmed to Fox News Friday.

Comey had been invited to testify before a closed session in the wake of his controversial firing by President Trump earlier this week, but declined to do so."

I wonder what he's hiding
He doesn't want to shoot himself in the head 3 times. (Death by klinton)
Old 05-12-2017, 04:20 PM

^
Quote:
Old 05-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yep. Disrespectful to women previously. Now racist as well. True colours of an average Trump supporter.

P.S. In regards to the dude who wrote the letter:

Not many if any at all Trump supporters can say something even close to that on their and their family achievements list.

P.P.S. He is also better at trolling than you are.
I was never a Troll, Liberals are the trolls, they just cant get with the program and that program is DEMOCRACY!

Trump won against all odds, fair and square!

Stop Whining and Get a life
Old 05-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Even after destroying the Democratic party, he would still win the elections and probably by a mile, IMO.

Yet most of the links you post are to the questionable sites that discuss and express opinions by questionable individuals with little to no facts.

At least you accept that sometimes it is not in Trump's favour and sometimes you are wrong
Speculation doesn't make it true.
If you recall Hillary was going to win in a landslide all the polls pointed to that.
I stated Trump would win by 15% . He won by 14 % not popular vote but Electoral Collage vote which is how they elect their President.
The MSM convinced everyone that Trump was going to loose.
Yes they are and I post them up for discussion and without fail rather than post an option on a opinion or fact I get attached.
Yes I accept being wrong but so far I've pretty much nailed it..

Last edited by stringer; 05-12-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait View Post
You don't, you only cite from breitbart [which is owned in part by trumps superpac], gatewaypundit, Washington times, fox et al.

in order to look at the whole picture you need to read from far more sources, and there are far better conservative sources than those owned by those propping up trump financially or newspapers owned by a cult, the moonies.
There's no way for you to know which sites I read or don't read..
When I post a site I post it to start a discussion but it almost always turns into an attack.
I can't be that bad as I've nailed it so far and won some bets.

Last edited by stringer; 05-12-2017 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Banned

And now for something completely different. Lets play find the Liberal.

Old 05-12-2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I was never a Troll, Liberals are the trolls, they just cant get with the program and that program is DEMOCRACY!
Yet you do not have a single post with substance in this thread, only misogynistic and racial comments.

Quote:
Trump won against all odds, fair and square!

Stop Whining and Get a life
Whining? Lol. I am laughing. The only whining I hear nowadays is from the white house and far right, in spite of them winning fair and square.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:47 PM

Found on one Russian site:

During press conference after his meeting with Trump, Minister of Foreign Affairs Lavrov said that they did not discuss firing of James Comey with President of the United States.
Most Russians think it would be more polite to at least discuss it with Trump before firing FBI director.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
And now for something completely different. Lets play find the Liberal.

Weedy, that's a pic of Pence at a White House staff meeting, addressing all the Trump family members who have been given positions.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Whining? Lol. I am laughing. The only whining I hear nowadays is from the white house and far right, in spite of them winning fair and square.
Pfffffffffffffff...................
Old 05-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
He doesn't want to shoot himself in the head 3 times. (Death by klinton)
He knows Trumps not bluffing.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Troll and be trolled:

Wow
The guys a congressman and is not even aware that the White House is under 24 /7 surveillance .
Of course Trump has the tapes and they are also classified.
Be careful what you wish for.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wow
The guys a congressman and is not even aware that the White House is under 24 /7 surveillance .
I don't see anywhere in the letter that states he is not aware that the White House is under 24 /7 surveillance. He's submitting a request not showing his cards.

That being said taping in the White House is nothing new.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-i...ecordings.aspx
Old 05-12-2017, 06:45 PM

Default Make America Great Again

If America is to become great again it will be in spite of Donald Trump and not because of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is a negative thinker and is anticipating the worst.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
If America is to become great again it will be in spite of Donald Trump and not because of Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is a negative thinker and is anticipating the worst.
I'm still trying to figure out when America was ever great. Could someone fill me in on this?
Old 05-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
Weedy, that's a pic of Pence at a White House staff meeting, addressing all the Trump family members who have been given positions.
Hilarious!
Old 05-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't see anywhere in the letter that states he is not aware that the White House is under 24 /7 surveillance. He's submitting a request not showing his cards.

That being said taping in the White House is nothing new.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/JFK/JFK-i...ecordings.aspx
"If in fact there are recordings " would suggest that he's not sure if the tapes actually exist.
The tapes would be highly classified or Top Secret and would require a court order for them to be released.
If Trump is forced to realease the tapes that would set a legal precedent and Trump could have Obama's tapes released as well.
Do you think Obama would be happy about that.
As far as I'm aware simalar requests have never been approved for obvious reasons
But the Dems would never let the facts get in the way of their agenda.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out when America was ever great. Could someone fill me in on this?
Now that I think of it, I can not tell if the United States was ever great or that was a line that we were fed by Americans. Could have been fake news.

The point I was trying to make, was that if greatness or the return to greatness is the goal, Donald Trump might not have that expectation and is a negative person in spite of all that Trump talk.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
"If in fact there are recordings " would suggest that he's not sure if the tapes actually exist.
No it doesn't. He submitted the request in a way so that he didn't come across as making any accusations. It's actually written quite well. That way he doesn't leave himself open to any criticism in the fiasco. He's also trying to make Trump look like an idiot by noting the meeting that was closed to the American press but not the Russians. Brilliant.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Now that I think of it, I can not tell if the United States was ever great or that was a line that we were fed by Americans. [/B]
I'm fairly confident that was part of Trump's hypnosis of the below average American voter. Have you ever noticed the way he talks? I think he attended way too many Uri Gellar shows in his early years.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
If Trump is forced to realease the tapes that would set a legal precedent and Trump could have Obama's tapes released as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Nixon subpoenaed to release his tapes? Didn't this form part of his impeachment? Whoa, hitting a little too close to home isn't it?
Old 05-12-2017, 07:44 PM

Let his word hang him. If Donald Trump could read he should apy attention to what he wrote.

The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it.
Donald Trump Page 53
Old 05-12-2017, 07:44 PM

It has been said that I believe in the power of positive thinking. In fact, I believe in the power of negative thinking.

I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst---if you can live with the worst---the good will always take care of itself.

Donald Trump---THE ART OF THE DEAL
Old 05-12-2017, 08:10 PM
Gone Hunting

I think it's high larry us, that the dems have played the political game and fleeced the sheeple for so long that they thought it would always be as it has always been.

Along comes Trump and shows them the difference between 'touch' football and no protective gear full on tackle.

I'd suggest the Dems dig out their jock straps. It could get rough.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand