Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 10-23-2014, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit Snarer View Post
There is the possibility there are two Pete McMahons, although unlikely, or the judge may have confused the relationship inadvertently between brother and nephew.

I see no possibility that whoever Pete McMahon was in this appeal, despite the confusion, that he was not guilty of guiding a client of L McMahon illegally in the judges written decision.
Would you be so kind as to do me a favour?
Sometime after your suspension and before you are banned, could you PM me a link to that?
Thanks.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit Snarer View Post
There is the possibility there are two Pete McMahons, although unlikely, or the judge may have confused the relationship inadvertently between brother and nephew.

I see no possibility that whoever Pete McMahon was in this appeal, despite the confusion, that he was not guilty of guiding a client of L McMahon illegally in the judges written decision.
Nice try but you won't be saving face on this one
Simply spouting rumours and BS got y
You into trouble and hope you stay gone.
Cat
Old 10-23-2014, 06:16 PM

some of our members need to seriously re-evaluate what they say on here, publicly bashing someone that has passed on regardless of their transgressions is purely classless. I'm quite sure that there are people out there who dislike each and everyone of us for things that we have done, how do you think your families would feel, if after your passing they go on a hunting forum and read about other people being happy that your gone. give your heads a shake.

the simple facts are as follows, pete and loyd are brothers and are as different as two brothers could be. my dad knew pete and his family very well, i don't think that i have ever met a person that was as genuinely good a person as pete was, pete was a true mountain man. He had a true passion for what he did up in the wilmore, and it wasn't for the money,he did it for the love of being out in the mountains. Our little community has lost a great ambassador, one that will be greatly missed, and will only ever be able to be replaced by someone like his son tyler.

R.I.P. Pete
Old 10-23-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bildson View Post
Pete & Lois & Tyler are salt of the earth. Pete was a friend and will be missed by us and the Willmore. A lot of folks underestimated Pete when they first met him. Underneath that folksy exterior was a great mind and a bit of a philosopher.

I hope he's stalking a big ram in the happy hunting grounds right now.
Absolutely right Brian, I know he surprised me for sure. I can't be sure, but I believe I may have met you the year I worked for Pete, if your the same Brian I'm remembering.