Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 03-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Banned

Default LFGA vs City Admin Meeting

Well tomarrow is the big day for LFGA range!!Hopefully the City and LFGA can get this all worked out so we can get back to are sport safety. You can check it out on the city of Lethbridge website under agenda and minutes. It shows all the bullet strikes investigated by LPS since 2006 to present and its pretty obvious that closing or relocating the range is not going to stop bullets from entering areas of lethbridge. We are surrounded by farm land and coulees on all sides. I also read one portion of the problem was noise complaints! I have lived in the uplands for many years now and find in not an issue, new construction and high speed air nailers are way noisey imo I would sure like to know what the city of Calgary uses for an excuse or resolution when they get noise complaints from the people that live in the flight path of the airport?Anyways I will be attending the meeting tommarow and hopfully alot more..✌
Old 03-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Banned

just got this email:
Council Meeting March 5th UPDATE

City Council Meeting UPDATE
Thank you for all of your support!!!* We are building a great community.
Some points to remember when attending the City Council Meeting:
No noise... the Mayor may stop the proceedings if there is a lot of noise
Our values are tolerance, understanding and cooperation.

The Council Meeting starts at 1:30 PM and all of presentations and documentation that will be provided is on our website at www.lfga.org under the title LATEST NEWS.* So you can look over the information that City Council will be viewing.* There is parking to the South and to the North of City Hall.

We will update the website once the decision is made by City Council so you may wish to check the website LATEST NEWS page for the result.

Please forward this message to your friends and encourage them to subscribe to our email news.

You can follow us on Twitter below.

follow on Twitter
friend on Facebook
forward to a friend*

Copyright © 2012 Lethbridge Fish & Game Association, All rights reserved.
You are a registered member of the Lethbridge Fish & Game Association and this is the email that you provided to us when you joined.
Our mailing address is:
Lethbridge Fish & Game Association
Box 495
Lethbridge, Ab T1J 3Z1