Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Banned

Default Extreme Hypocrisy! Obama Orders Federal Workers To “Make Life As Difficult For People As We Can”

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...ople-as-we-can

Quote:
Extreme Hypocrisy! Obama Orders Federal Workers To “Make Life As Difficult For People As We Can”
By Michael Snyder, on October 8th, 2013

Why would the president of the United States try to purposely hurt the American people? Well, in 2013 this is done in order to score political points and force the opposition in to doing what you want them to do.

A few days ago, an angry Park Service ranger publicly admitted that he and his fellow rangers have been ordered to "make life as difficult for people as we can" during this government shutdown. That Park Service ranger would never have received such an order unless it came from the very top.

Apparently the Obama administration plans to cause as much pain as possible until Obama gets everything that he is demanding. In many cases, it is actually going to cost far more money to put up barricades and use guards to keep Americans from visiting open air memorials, driving on roads, and fishing in bodies of water than it would to put up a "closed" sign and simply go home.

As you will see from the examples posted below, the Obama administration is being extremely spiteful and vindictive. And the level of hypocrisy that we are now witnessing is hard to fathom. For instance, the National Mall has been totally closed to the public, but the Obama administration is specifically reopening it for a massive pro-immigration rally that will benefit the Democrats politically.

The abuse of power that is taking place is absolutely staggering, and the American people need to demand that those that are abusing it be held accountable when all of this is over.

The following are just a few examples of how Obama is using this shutdown to make life as difficult for people as possible...

#1 The Obama administration is doing all it can to keep Americans from even getting a glimpse of Mount Rushmore, but Barack Obama's chefs have been deemed "essential" and are still preparing his meals.

#2 Small businesses cannot get loans, but the exclusive gyms that are only for members of Congress have been deemed "essential" and remain open.

#3 The National Mall has been closed to the public, but it will be opened for a huge pro-immigration rally being held by Obama supporters.

#4 Last chance cancer treatments for children with cancer have been suspended, but the IRS continues to collect taxes from us.

#5 The NIH has stopped therapy dogs from visiting sick children, but Obama and Congress are still getting paid.

#6 The USDA website has been shut down, but Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move website is still operating.

#7 A runner has been fined $100 for jogging through Valley Forge National Historical Park, but the military golf course that Obama uses regularly is still open.

#8 The Obama administration has shut down the Grand Canyon, but the new two billion dollar NSA spy center is still spying on all of us.

#9 The federal government has forced an elderly couple out of their home on Lake Mead during this shutdown, but the operations of the Federal Reserve have not been affected at all.

#10 In South Carolina, the Obama administration is actually using Park Service rangers to keep people away from a privately-owned hotel.

#11 In Tennessee, the feds have totally shut down the Foothills Parkway, a major thoroughfare that runs through Blount County. At this point the feds are not even letting people visit the graves of their dead relatives.

#12 The Obama administration has actually removed all of the well pumps along a 184 mile trail that goes from Washington D.C. to Pittsburgh just so that anyone that decides to use the trail will not be able to get any water to drink.

#13 The Obama administration is actually attempting to close 1,100 square miles of ocean off of the coast of Florida. It is going to take a tremendous amount of time, money and energy to keep fishing boats out of that area.

#14 According to one news report, "Gestapo tactics" were used against one tour group made up mostly of senior citizens at Yellowstone National Park...

Pat Vaillancourt went on a trip last week that was intended to showcase some of America’s greatest treasures.

Instead, the Salisbury resident said she and others on her tour bus witnessed an ugly spectacle that made her embarrassed, angry and heartbroken for her country.

Vaillancourt was one of thousands of people who found themselves in a national park as the federal government shutdown went into effect on Oct. 1. For many hours her tour group, which included senior citizen visitors from Japan, Australia, Canada and the United States, were locked in a Yellowstone National Park hotel under armed guard.

The tourists were treated harshly by armed park employees, she said, so much so that some of the foreign tourists with limited English skills thought they were under arrest.

When finally allowed to leave, the bus was not allowed to halt at all along the 2.5-hour trip out of the park, not even to stop at private bathrooms that were open along the route.

#15 Of course one of the most disturbing abuses of power is how the Obama administration is using barricades and guards to keep military veterans away from open air memorials such as the World War II Memorial, the Vietnam War Memorial and the Iwo Jima Memorial that are normally open to the public 24 hours a day.

It is beyond disgusting for Barack Obama to take these memorials hostage for political gain.

And a lot of military veterans have decided that they are not going to take this slap in the face. In fact, one group is organizing a "Million Veteran March on the Memorials" this weekend. You can find their Facebook page right here. According to their page, a mass protest is being planned for 9 AM this Sunday morning...

"Join fellow Veterans at the war memorials in Washington DC on Sunday October 13th at 9 AM and at memorials across these United States."

And veterans will not be the only ones in D.C. this weekend. An organization known as "Truckers Ride for the Constitution" will also be there. You can find their Facebook page right here. The truckers are planning a three day strike and protest which will stretch from Friday to Sunday...

"The American people are sick and tired of the corruption that is destroying America! We therefore declare a national protest in support of our nation's truckers on the weekend of October 11-13, 2013! Truck drivers will not haul freight! Americans can strike in solidarity with truck drivers! Truckers will lead the path to saving our country if every American rides with them!"

Many truckers are even planning to take their trucks right into the heart of Washington D.C. itself.

It will certainly be interesting to see what happens.

Personally, I have never seen anything like what we are witnessing right now. The president of the United States is actually trying to purposely hurt the American people in order to put pressure on Congress. He isn't even being subtle about it.

Whether you are a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent, you have got to be absolutely disgusted by what Obama is doing. He is showing an astounding lack of respect for the American people.

It is one thing to play hardball with Congress. That is acceptable. It is quite another thing to spitefully abuse the American people in order to get what you want.

What Obama has done goes way over the line. If the American people are not outraged by this, what will it take to wake them up?
Sounds about like his style. Spare no heartache to others in order to push your liberal agenda.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Banned

Why that's hearsay and Republican propaganda!!

sarc/off
Old 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM

This forum needs less America posts. America is over. Move on
Old 10-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSDucknut View Post
Lemme guess. You also walk into peeler bars and complain about all the booze and naked women.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:22 PM

Obviously

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Lemme guess. You also walk into peeler bars and complain about all the booze and naked women.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:24 PM

thats hearsay and republican propaganda but not real republican propaganda even they are too smart for this crap
Old 10-09-2013, 08:25 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
You know living in that trailer will give you a long narrow outlook of the world.

I know it's a waste of time but America is our largest trading partner, our neighbour, friend and ally. We share a 3000mile border with her and I happen to have some good friends who live there. So if you want more news from NS, you could always go back there.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 10-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
You know living in that trailer will give you a long narrow outlook of the world.

I know it's a waste of time but America is our largest trading partner, our neighbour, friend and ally. We share a 3000mile border with her and I happen to have some good friends who live there. So if you want more news from NS, you could always go back there.
good post!!!
Old 10-09-2013, 08:38 PM

Quote:

x2 good post.

Bobby
Old 10-09-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:

AH there it is, insult strangers for no reason. America is important to Canada, every canadian knows this.*How does the above propaganda post help anything. America is f'd because of more than just another lame duck president.*

Uh oh my internet connection in my trailer is about to go down, my mom has to use the microwave.*I hope no one reading this tonight lives in a mobile home, apparently it makes having an opinion less valid.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
AH there it is, insult strangers for no reason. America is important to Canada, every canadian knows this.*How does the above propaganda post help anything. America is f'd because of more than just another lame duck president.*

Uh oh my internet connection in my trailer is about to go down, my mom has to use the microwave.*I hope no one reading this tonight lives in a mobile home, apparently it makes having an opinion less valid.
How is it propaganda? It's what is actually happening. All confirmed.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by connexion123 View Post
How is it propaganda? It's what is actually happening. All confirmed.
Where exactly? I looked at a couple of the links but they don't even mention Obama's supposed involvement. Clarify ?
Old 10-09-2013, 08:55 PM

Sure its true. Propaganda doesn't mean lies, it perpetuates a viewpoint, which is ok. My problem is there's more of this in the media than opinions on how to solve the massive problem of hitting a debt ceiling and a government that appears to care more about their pride than bipartisan politics. BOTH parties are hurting their people.

Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Gone Hunting

Sorry I didn't mean house trailer, I meant stock trailer..

Where else would someone find that much BS?

Insulting a stranger who insulted my friends???? Is that irony or justice?

No doubt America has huge problems, but they stem from the white house on down. The average American is a working stiff much like us who would like to simply work and take care of his family without all the interference and incompetence of the government.

This guy that is president is indeed an Obamanation. I'd be laughing if it wasn't so serious.

I pray the pendulum begins to swing towards common sense soon. This once great nation is struggling and I for one wish it wasn't so.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Most Albertans have more in common with Americans than anything East of Saskatchewan. You would know that if you were from here.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:14 PM

Not my intention to insult anyone. I posted that I'd rather read better articles on a big topic (and yes I get that WELL U DONT HAVE TO READ IT THEN). I didn't insult the writer or drag anyone through the mud. I don't get where the malice comes from. We all enjoy the freedom to say what we like here, thats the point. No need to mudsling.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
Most Albertans have more in common with Americans than anything East of Saskatchewan. You would know that if you were from here.
I am aware of that. I can't help where I was born just as no one else can. Be proud you are from a place that people want to move to instead of somewhere you can't wait to leave. I brought my education and skills to a place where its appreciated, and guess where my high tax dollars go straight back to? Trust me, I am an albertan mow
Old 10-09-2013, 09:24 PM

Bammy promised change.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
And yet probably more american's couldn't point out Alberta on a map then could.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhuntley12 View Post
And yet probably more american's couldn't point out Alberta on a map then could.
Hey no one's perfect. Do you have any idea how many Canadians think Vancouver is on Vancouver Island?

Or that FT macmurray is the beginning of the "Tar Sands"

Old 10-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Banned

Typical republican bs.

Ranger says something stupid?

Blame Obama.

However, isn't this a typical government mandate?
Old 10-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you had ever left your home town you would know that's not true.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post
Typical republican bs.

Ranger says something stupid?

Blame Obama.

However, isn't this a typical government mandate?
Hey , He was following orders.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:45 PM

Orders must have come from the very top. Lol
Old 10-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
I'd agree with you BEE but then we would both be wrong and you know how I hate both of those things.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
Orders must have come from the very top. Lol
You mean Michelle??

Old 10-09-2013, 09:47 PM

Quote:
I have and found I have more in common with the average guy in Montana then the average guy in Ontario or Quebec. Can't say I have much in common with Limp Wristed metrosexual like yourself.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:49 PM

Quote:

It's also a thoroughly screwed up country and for all the above reasons that is going to come back on us.

Grizz
Old 10-09-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
You mean Michelle??
Well didn't he work for her when they met? Haha
Old 10-09-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Hey no one's perfect. Do you have any idea how many Canadians think Vancouver is on Vancouver Island?

Or that FT macmurray is the beginning of the "Tar Sands"
I lived near Seattle until I was 15 and thought Vancouver was on Vancouver Island until I actually saw it on a map not too long ago. I'd bet 90% of American's have no idea how big provinces are either. My brother had some work on the BC border up near Alaska and was shocked he couldn't just drive there in a few hours.

Back on the topic at hand...What really gets me about the whole ordeal is the blame on Obama, when Obama can not do a thing. He can't give in to the Republican demands even if he wanted to. They'd have to put a bill in front of him. Lets forget that little point though and continue blaming him for the shutdown.
Closed Thread