Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-01-2015, 08:40 PM

Default Fishing joke

A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter. A Wal-Mart associate is standing there wearing dark shades. She says, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes. She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway. He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-LB. Test line. It's a good all around combination; and it's on sale this week for only $20.00." She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!" As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor. "Oh, that sounds like a Master Card," he says. She bends down to pick it up and accidentally breaks wind. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way the blind clerk could tell it was she who tooted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $34.50 please." The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me it was on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?" He replies, "Yes, Ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck Call is $11.00 and the Catfish Bait is $3.50."
Old 05-01-2015, 09:29 PM

Thanks for the laugh.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 05-02-2015, 10:01 AM

A rural doctor is enjoying a day off at his favourite creek. After a few casts he hears a commotion at a near-by farm house, he looks over and the farmer is frantically waving for him to come over. The doctor goes to the house and realizes that the farmers wife is about to give birth, so the doctor goes to work. Moments later the doctor is handing the farmer a beautiful baby boy. The doc looks around for something to record the birth weight with and spots his fishing scale. He says to the farmer and his wife: "Congratulations, you have a healthy baby boy weighing in at 28 pounds, six ounces".
Old 05-02-2015, 10:09 AM
Gone Hunting

The fishing bait reminds me of the time I brought a T shirt back from New Mexico for "Yes Dear".

I had to go to NM on short notice and she couldn't get her ducks lined up to go. I felt bad she missed the trip and went to big store in Alamogordo to get her something nice. I think it was called Walmart.
As I was looking through the fishing gear[ she hates fishing], I was intrigued by all the different catfish baits.
I found the perfect t shirt for her.

It said "Grampa's Stink Bait" on the front.

Some people have zero tolerance for humour.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 05-03-2015, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
I had to go to NM on short notice and she couldn't get her ducks lined up to go. I felt bad she missed the trip and went to big store in Alamogordo to get her something nice. I think it was called Walmart.
Mine isn’t a joke but this story reminded me of an employee who told me how her friend's husband hadn't bought her a Christmas gift yet and it was Christmas Eve already. So he went to a Tags convenience store and got something there: ice cubes trays.
Old 05-23-2015, 08:58 AM

2 Americans want to come to Canada to moose hunt but can't get their licenses in time. The first American says " Don't worry buddy we can go to Newfoundland I have a plan". They spend 2 days shooting every moose under the sun when a game warden approaches them and asks for their paperwork. The first American says " Don't worry sir I have both of our licenses right here." He then pulls out an old Canadian 2 dollar bill and hands it to the officer face up. " see, it's for the 2 of us, there's our signatures and it was the queen herself who authorized it." The Newfy game warden inspects the bill for a few seconds and hands it back. " Everything checks out, you boys have a good time." He begins walking back to his truck before stopping for a second. " Wait a second boys can I see that license again?" He takes the license and turns it over. " Ahhh you tried to pull a fast one on my boys this here's a bird hunting license."
Old 05-23-2015, 03:18 PM

This made me laugh! I miss fishing and having good laughs and jokes with my friends. We use to share each other jokes! I just cant wait for my vacation leave and have a wonderful fishing time with my friends!a
Old 05-24-2015, 07:25 AM
Banned

Default jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottik9 View Post
A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter. A Wal-Mart associate is standing there wearing dark shades. She says, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes. She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway. He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-LB. Test line. It's a good all around combination; and it's on sale this week for only $20.00." She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!" As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor. "Oh, that sounds like a Master Card," he says. She bends down to pick it up and accidentally breaks wind. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way the blind clerk could tell it was she who tooted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $34.50 please." The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me it was on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?" He replies, "Yes, Ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck Call is $11.00 and the Catfish Bait is $3.50."
LMAO i cant stop laughing
Old 05-24-2015, 07:28 AM
Banned

Default jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyOneStyle View Post
A rural doctor is enjoying a day off at his favourite creek. After a few casts he hears a commotion at a near-by farm house, he looks over and the farmer is frantically waving for him to come over. The doctor goes to the house and realizes that the farmers wife is about to give birth, so the doctor goes to work. Moments later the doctor is handing the farmer a beautiful baby boy. The doc looks around for something to record the birth weight with and spots his fishing scale. He says to the farmer and his wife: "Congratulations, you have a healthy baby boy weighing in at 28 pounds, six ounces".

Lolx

Thanks for the laff....
Old 06-19-2015, 06:56 PM

A man get stopped by a game warden with his basket full of fish.

Warden: do you have a permit for all these fish?
Man: no sir. These are all my pet fish.
Warden: your pet fish? How's that?
Man: well, every night I take all my pet fish for a walk to the lake, I let them swim for about half hour and then I whistle and they all come back and jump in my basket and we go home. We do this every night.
Warden: Well that's just a crock of lies!!
Man: here I'll show you... (Releases the fish in the lake)
Warden: well this I got to see!!
5 minutes later...
Warden: well??
Man: what?
Warden: the fish!! Where's your pet fish??
Man: what fish??