Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-01-2022, 11:53 AM

So we all agree that Trudeau is deranged. We are not professional shrinks to put an absolute diagnosis on it, I gave my opinion, as have others. Let's just call it "NUTS".

Let's shift gears. I will argue that the bought and paid for mainstream media are what is keeping Trudeau in power. The power of the mighty $dollar$ is not to be underestimated, that is proven. Votes can be easily bought and campaigns can be purchased as is the case of the media. Don't bite the hand that feeds you rules, no doubt about that.

Again, my opinion. People by nature are gullible and fear is an easy tool for politicians to lever. This is Liberal politics 101.

The fear of a Conservative government that have a doctrine that expects some amount personal fiscal and moral responsibility is too scary for many of the takers in society. This is the ticket that Liberal's embrace and foster and it is a successful strategy, unfortunately.

My point: Until the Media is fully exposed (beginning now), advantage lefties. That is a bigger entity than who the leaders are. Poilievre vs Trudeau.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeMan View Post
So we all agree that Trudeau is deranged. We are not professional shrinks to put an absolute diagnosis on it, I gave my opinion, as have others. Let's just call it "NUTS".

Let's shift gears. I will argue that the bought and paid for mainstream media are what is keeping Trudeau in power. The power of the mighty $dollar$ is not to be underestimated, that is proven. Votes can be easily bought and campaigns can be purchased as is the case of the media. Don't bite the hand that feeds you rules, no doubt about that.

Again, my opinion. People by nature are gullible and fear is an easy tool for politicians to lever. This is Liberal politics 101.

The fear of a Conservative government that have a doctrine that expects some amount personal fiscal and moral responsibility is too scary for many of the takers in society. This is the ticket that Liberal's embrace and foster and it is a successful strategy, unfortunately.

My point: Until the Media is fully exposed (beginning now), advantage lefties. That is a bigger entity than who the leaders are. Poilievre vs Trudeau.
The conservative boogey man narrative that comes out every time a Lefty opens their mouth is tiring but it works with the gullible. Seeing it happen right now in AB with the Dani and Rachel show. PP and Dani have their work cut out for them but both are excellent speakers and debaters. All Turds and Nutley have is the old the Conservatives are scary scary people and the go to, private healthcare fear mongering schtick. I think both Dani and PP will shred their opponents in any debates as they can speak clearly and get their point across.

One can only hope the masses down east have had enough of the Liberals scandals. Seems that's the only time we get a change in Govt.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:45 PM

As far as journalism goes, look at the incredibly low hanging fruit Trudeau has handed them recently with his protest hypocrisy and straight up lies at he inquiry and when talking about the new gun laws. These stories practically write themselves and none of our legacy media is touching them. They are doing a huge disservice to Canadians
Old 12-01-2022, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
The conservative boogey man narrative that comes out every time a Lefty opens their mouth is tiring but it works with the gullible. Seeing it happen right now in AB with the Dani and Rachel show. PP and Dani have their work cut out for them but both are excellent speakers and debaters. All Turds and Nutley have is the old the Conservatives are scary scary people and the go to, private healthcare fear mongering schtick. I think both Dani and PP will shred their opponents in any debates as they can speak clearly and get their point across.

One can only hope the masses down east have had enough of the Liberals scandals. Seems that's the only time we get a change in Govt.

I'll vote for D.S 100%, but her views on Healthcare are out in the open and she was pretty specific about things. The NDP will have those clips on the TV close to election Time and that could cost her.
Old 12-01-2022, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergerboy View Post
From a quick google everything from 1.5 to 9 million net worth comes up. The large span in answers suggests wild inaccuracy. From what I have seen of PP in action, someone could just ask him and he would tell you.
Seems like you are interested in throwing shade on our best hope.
Oh, I know, Google tells you a lot of different stuff, that’s why I said as much as 9 million. Thinking any politician would be honest answering that question is laughable to me, but whatever, we don’t have to think alike. Pointing out hypocrisy isn’t throwing shade on our best hope, his take on crypto and the big plans for it here threw enough shade.
Old 12-01-2022, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
As I understand it, Pollivre started off with a law degree.. did he not?
No he did not. An international relations degree, which is a Bachelor of Arts Degree. I think that’s the kind of degree lots of people make fun of. I’m not saying it’s a terrible degree but I’ve read a lot of fun poking from conservatives over such degrees.

Last edited by Rvsask; 12-01-2022 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strait Shooter View Post
Politicians don't get rich from govt. salaries or pensions, but notice they all end up quite well off. They have access to insider info. long before it goes public and this knowledge is shared between fellow politicians and lobbyists representing business trying to buy their influence. Easy access to wealth is the biggest benefit of going into politics, not serving the public.
I know this. That’s my point on it all, he exudes so much that is usually hated. But he said bad things about the bad guys so……..
Old 12-02-2022, 07:50 AM

This is another reason to vote conservative.
From the National Post

Snubbed by Canada, Germany goes all-in with autocratic Qatar for its gas
FIRST READING: Despite Trudeau claim of no 'business case' for gas exports to Europe, Germany will be buying Qatari gas into the 2040s

If this doesn't make your blood boil then vote Liberal.
Old 12-02-2022, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
This is another reason to vote conservative.
From the National Post

Snubbed by Canada, Germany goes all-in with autocratic Qatar for its gas
FIRST READING: Despite Trudeau claim of no 'business case' for gas exports to Europe, Germany will be buying Qatari gas into the 2040s

If this doesn't make your blood boil then vote Liberal.
There'd be a "business case" for a lot of things in Canada if we could rid ourselves of the "basket case" called the Trudeau Liberal Government.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:41 PM

it's hard to imagine what an ex- ski instructor and drama teacher who never actually had a real job,would know about a business case.
As far as I can tell he thinks the way to make money is to print more of it.