Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Banned

Default Turdo had a bad day

P.M. was doing a town hall at Nanaimo ,the heart of Lower Wasteland hippies and Nimby`s and got fragged by a bunch of them over the pipeline. They would not even let him talk. Bunch of them finally got chucked out. He was in favor of the line to Vancouver, as am I. It IS going to happen despite all the 20 something man bun, dreadlock women a-holes down on the Lower Wasteland . The Wasteland has 50% of the population in B.C. and 1422 drug deaths this year and they IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE REST OF US. Hippies, gangs from China and East India, Citiots, basically a bunch of vermin who could not survive more than 2 days if the power went out.
I wish the BIG one would hit. I`m safe, I live in the mountains with normal folks. You know the kind. Guys and Women who know how to get firewood and start a wood stove and grow gardens and raise kids that can read and catch a fish. And hunt and cook a moose roast.
For all you who think B.C. is a B.S. place...you are wrong. I and my friends are just as p!ssed off as you.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:36 PM

Kootenays
Old 02-02-2018, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Impact View Post
Kootenays
Yeah!
Old 02-02-2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Kootenays
X3

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1152560707745/

Last edited by lmtada; 02-02-2018 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:10 PM

Might want to tick No on this Vancouver sun poll

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-n...n-from-alberta
Old 02-02-2018, 04:19 PM

Thumbs up Kootenays !!!

Quote:

Kootenays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post

Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post

X3

X4

Selkirk
Old 02-02-2018, 04:36 PM

Love the Kootenays!! Grew up in Kitchener and Creston.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:54 PM

He sure had the 'deer caught in the headlights' look at times!

He probably was glad to get out of there; and may not do that again.
I wonder what he was thinking when that group of first nations elders got up, turned their backs on him and walked out .

The crowds got decidedly unfriendlier the further west he went with this 'town hall' tour
Old 02-02-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistagin View Post
He sure had the 'deer caught in the headlights' look at times!

He probably was glad to get out of there; and may not do that again.
I wonder what he was thinking when that group of first nations elders got up, turned their backs on him and walked out .

The crowds got decidedly unfriendlier the further west he went with this 'town hall' tour
Would have really been good if he gave them the Trudeau salute as they walked out.

If he had done that, I would vote for him in the next election.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewerrat View Post
Might want to tick No on this Vancouver sun poll

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-n...n-from-alberta
Over 20000 votes.. 86% no.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=Joe Black;3722752]Would have really been good if he gave them the Trudeau salute as they walked out.

I like his dads salute better than kiss ass kissing salute...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg salmonarmsalute-jpg_edited-1[1].jpg (53.6 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg toronto-pride-parade-20160703[1].jpg (99.9 KB, 139 views)
Old 02-03-2018, 06:39 AM

[QUOTE=ex811;3722772]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post
Would have really been good if he gave them the Trudeau salute as they walked out.

I like his dads salute better than kiss ass kissing salute...
His dad was on a train ‘saluting’ Alberta ( or the West in general)
Still like it?
Old 02-03-2018, 07:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Black View Post
Over 20000 votes.. 86% no.
See, told you we are not at all like the coastal nimbys. So next time anybody wants to bash B.C. remember....most of us are on your side.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:38 AM

He stood up for the Kinder-Morgan pipeline.

Wonder what his response to Quebec would be for a Canada east pipe line.

If the liberals lose BC A next election big freaking deal. It would be political suicide if he went against Quebec!

He has the fortitude where it doesn’t matter at the polls. He’s a wimp where it does matter!

BW
Old 02-03-2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
See, told you we are not at all like the coastal nimbys. So next time anybody wants to bash B.C. remember....most of us are on your side.
The sad part in all of this, 33% of the people in BC are against this pipeline.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/vancouv...ne-in-b-c.html
Old 02-03-2018, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
P.M. was doing a town hall at Nanaimo ,the heart of Lower Wasteland hippies and Nimby`s and got fragged by a bunch of them over the pipeline. They would not even let him talk. Bunch of them finally got chucked out. He was in favor of the line to Vancouver, as am I. It IS going to happen despite all the 20 something man bun, dreadlock women a-holes down on the Lower Wasteland . The Wasteland has 50% of the population in B.C. and 1422 drug deaths this year and they IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE REST OF US. Hippies, gangs from China and East India, Citiots, basically a bunch of vermin who could not survive more than 2 days if the power went out.
I wish the BIG one would hit. I`m safe, I live in the mountains with normal folks. You know the kind. Guys and Women who know how to get firewood and start a wood stove and grow gardens and raise kids that can read and catch a fish. And hunt and cook a moose roast.
For all you who think B.C. is a B.S. place...you are wrong. I and my friends are just as p!ssed off as you.
Beauty post bud.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Beauty post bud.
X2
Old 02-03-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris762 View Post
Love the Kootenays!! Grew up in Kitchener and Creston.
Same here... beautiful area. It's really too bad there isn't a strong employment market in the area. I'd move back in a heart beat!
Old 02-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
See, told you we are not at all like the coastal nimbys...
Be damn careful who you label Bud.
There are a LOT of us Rural Dwellers on the Island that are a FAR Cry from what you're suggesting here...

Horgan is of course bluffing.
He needs to "do something" to keep his uninformed and ignorant CitIdiot voting base on his side. And this one fits. It is simply more BS - he knows the pipeline is coming, but is more than willing to LIE to suggest he is "against" it.

Sad state of affairs in both Canada & BC. Alberta much the same unfortunately.
Hoping that we can rectify that in the near future...

Cheers,
Nog - Van Isle Redneck
Old 02-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
Be damn careful who you label Bud.
There are a LOT of us Rural Dwellers on the Island that are a FAR Cry from what you're suggesting here...

Horgan is of course bluffing.
He needs to "do something" to keep his uninformed and ignorant CitIdiot voting base on his side. And this one fits. It is simply more BS - he knows the pipeline is coming, but is more than willing to LIE to suggest he is "against" it.

Sad state of affairs in both Canada & BC. Alberta much the same unfortunately.
Hoping that we can rectify that in the near future...

Cheers,
Nog - Van Isle Redneck
I was born in Port Alberni. Too bad most, MOST, of that good country got taken over by Granola munchers druggies and gangs.. You know as well as I that it used to be way different 50 years ago. Did not mean to label one of the few good guys with the same tag. I would not live down on the lower Wasteland if you gave me a house for free. It is a crime ridden sh1thole. If you don`t believe me....when was the last time you left your doors unlocked while you went to the store for an hour? Do you let your kids ride bikes all around town to visit their friends? Walk to school?
And I was mostly talking Surrey, Langley, Abbotsford. We had 5 acres in Langley in `67. All little farms back then. Now it`s a shoot out every night it seems. I would rather die than go back. Maybe you get lucky and your house floats when the 9 mag earthquake hits. If not..I`l have beach front property. Nice thing about living 3500 feet above sea level. By the way, I was a kid living in Port when the Alaska Tsunami hit in `63, ran right up the Alberni Canal.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:26 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
... I would not live down on the lower Wasteland if you gave me a house for free. It is a crime ridden sh1thole.
On that we can easily Agree.
But there are many places on the Island that are not that way.
Still pretty much a laid-back country kind of living, and the main reason we are still here..

Just pointing out that widely assigned labels are often incorrect...

Cheers,
Nog
Old 02-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Turbo had a bad day?? What about the rest of us, who been havin a bad day since his dumb ass got elected??
Old 02-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Banned

can someone tell me how Victoria has been discharging raw sewage into the ocean forever and there is no outcry?

seems to me it's a bit like listening to 'stewards of the land', and 'respect for mother earth', and then driving on a reserve.

oh boy, i'm gonna catch hell now!
Old 02-03-2018, 10:40 PM

Oh poor turdo,
Old 02-03-2018, 11:02 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
On that we can easily Agree.
But there are many places on the Island that are not that way.
Still pretty much a laid-back country kind of living, and the main reason we are still here..

Just pointing out that widely assigned labels are often incorrect...

Cheers,
Nog
Have to agree there are some real nice areas on the island, like all provinces the cities are turning into rat holes for crime etc.
Was on the island visiting my parents, as I grew up mostly In The comox valley in the 70's-80's and had to take a sign home, they were everywhere " no coal mines" I have that up on my property...I laugh every time I look at it.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 02-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiledsaskhunter View Post
can someone tell me how Victoria has been discharging raw sewage into the ocean forever and there is no outcry?

seems to me it's a bit like listening to 'stewards of the land', and 'respect for mother earth', and then driving on a reserve.

oh boy, i'm gonna catch hell now!
I remember as child on my way up to visit my cousin and her husband in cambel river we stopped on the beach along the way and me and two 2nd cousins went to the end of this long rock hydraulic structure (the exact name escapes me Parkville maybe), but went we got to the end, sure enough, it was spewing human honey right into the ocean, I'll never forget that , and a big pipe from what I recall, we didn't care we had a pile of fire crackers from bargain bettys in lummi indian reserve in washington to blow up. The tree huggers pick and choose what they cry about, but for the most part they're just a bunch of misinformed idiots, lead by king idiots like mcartney and niel young (and no I don't care if I spellt their names wrong!) and like stupid little lap dogs just want to appease their idiot masters. They can't think for them selves and so misinformed, except when it comes to strains of pot, digerydoos, ponchos, types of tofu, greasy dreadlocks and not working. I'm sorry niel and paul are good musicians but.........That's it!!!! As people they are total DBs!
Old 02-04-2018, 05:50 AM

Didgeridoo, lol I remember when a hippie cousin-in-law showed up with one of those things and everyone looked at each other like he had bad gas. Come to think of it, he might have smelled funny.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:20 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
I remember as child on my way up to visit my cousin and her husband in cambel river we stopped on the beach along the way and me and two 2nd cousins went to the end of this long rock hydraulic structure (the exact name escapes me Parkville maybe), but went we got to the end, sure enough, it was spewing human honey right into the ocean, I'll never forget that , and a big pipe from what I recall, we didn't care we had a pile of fire crackers from bargain bettys in lummi indian reserve in washington to blow up. The tree huggers pick and choose what they cry about, but for the most part they're just a bunch of misinformed idiots, lead by king idiots like mcartney and niel young (and no I don't care if I spellt their names wrong!) and like stupid little lap dogs just want to appease their idiot masters. They can't think for them selves and so misinformed, except when it comes to strains of pot, digerydoos, ponchos, types of tofu, greasy dreadlocks and not working. I'm sorry niel and paul are good musicians but.........That's it!!!! As people they are total DBs!
These hippies use to gather in front of the air base when there was nukes there, protesting etc, the fire truck would occasionally wash them down if they got too close to the gate...wash the stink off them.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...