Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 09-02-2009, 04:40 PM

Default Boatless at Pigeon this long

My buddy and I are taking the wives and kids to Pigeon this long weekend and our boat plans fell thru last minute, ( good luck finding a boat now). We were curious if any AO members were going to be out there this weekend and would'nt mind taking a couple guys out for a few hours to experience the fishing at Pigeon. We'll have all our own gear, bait, we'll even help out with some gas for the tank and maybe have a few beers after. PM me if anyone would like to help a couple of AO guys out.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximmix2007 View Post
My buddy and I are taking the wives and kids to Pigeon this long weekend and our boat plans fell thru last minute, ( good luck finding a boat now). We were curious if any AO members were going to be out there this weekend and would'nt mind taking a couple guys out for a few hours to experience the fishing at Pigeon. We'll have all our own gear, bait, we'll even help out with some gas for the tank and maybe have a few beers after. PM me if anyone would like to help a couple of AO guys out.
For some reason my pm's are not working in here....just kinda matches the rest of my night and finding my friggen hot water tank leaking...send me a pm with your phone number and I will call ya back as I was supposed to go fishin this weekend but my buddy backed out....sincerely...Dennis...