Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-10-2014, 10:31 PM

Default skeet and trap tournament for charity

Hey guys, My friends and I wanna start a annual skeet and trap shoot in the rocky mountain house area Some hints, tips, advice would be greatly appreciated. It will non-profit all proceeds to charity in local alberta> this will be determined at the tournament by one person that we will have submit a reason for there charity at the event or something along that lines any help and advice would be greatly appreciated as I have never done anything like this before We just would like to give back to the community and at the same time help strengthen our names in the shooting sports any help would tips anything would help a lot I know this could take off as a amateur event across alberta Its just for fun and a good cause that will help people that need it and maybe help people to understand that guns are weapons that kill people they can be a great past time to build relationships with friends, family, and people youd never meet otherwise Our sport needs more publicity in a positive way and I hope that spending countless hours to come it changes peoples ways of thinking about what and why we have such a passion for such an enjoyable safe sport Thanks again