Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 11-29-2011, 11:41 AM

Default perch

lookin' for a decent perch lake within an hour... hour n a half away from edmonton. got a taste of em at snipe this yr and im itchin for some more
Old 12-01-2011, 04:50 AM

1 1/2 hr Hmmmmmm Long Lake by Boyle. If you can drive 2 hrs go to N Buck. I will usualy drive to Buck and if the perch are not bitting there I will stop at long on the way back and never get skunked with this tactic. N Buck 12" perch or bigger, Long up to 12" perch. Cant waite to drive on as most good spots on both lakes you need to drive on them to get to them. Lake Isle near wabamun was good till it winter killed last year, you can try Mons lake by Smoky lake but I think the perch are few and small now days. Nakanum was fairly good last year but the perch were not to big ( lots of them ). Im gonna try Isle once this year when we can drive on and see if there are still some perch there, I sure hope so as ive pulled some nice 12" ers out it two years ago. Could'nt get to my honey hole last year cause of the snow so didnt have much luck there last year.

Last edited by Kim473; 12-01-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Tags
edmonton, fishing, perch, snipe