Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 11-03-2012, 04:02 PM

Default Vandalism

I'm very sorry to hear your cabin was vandalized! I hope the people responsible are caught and punished. Unnecessary heartbreak!
Old 11-04-2012, 03:23 PM

Thumbs down cabin thieves

Went to cabin this weekend. Trail camera gone sleeping bags gone barbeque ,cots fold up chairs gone windows smashed. Shutter pulled off the wall along with lock. Think i will just leave it open and take everything out , just a hassel each time to drag everything in and out. Yup iam ****ed off, anybody that comes down there now is guilty. I will not be a happy trapper and help out anymore. Maybe a new sign on cabin we dont call 911 best of luck. If anybody has a bargin on sleeping bags and cots take a secong look the could be ours.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:41 PM

What a joke. People like this are the lowest form of life. They honestly don't even deserve to have the privilege of breathing. The world would be a better place if every last one of em took a dirt nap.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:32 PM

What a bunch of losers...bear bait I say....my cabin is about 10hrs from the truck in the warm seasons, but only a couple hours in the winter via a different route. I do fear that someday I will be in your situation. Hope you get them bas%#$ds..
Old 11-26-2012, 06:56 PM

it's times like this where some south american security tactics come to mind ,involving 12g shot shell,nail,spring and fish line. In south america you did not walk in to someone else's cabin/shack if you did not want your leg blown off at the ankle. Very extreme but very effective not alot of break and enters in the area that i was in. Just sayin..
Old 11-26-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman1 View Post
it's times like this where some south american security tactics come to mind ,involving 12g shot shell,nail,spring and fish line. In south america you did not walk in to someone else's cabin/shack if you did not want your leg blown off at the ankle. Very extreme but very effective not alot of break and enters in the area that i was in. Just sayin..
I don't agree these lowlife beastards should get away with B&E but that is a little extreme. Doing something like this would get your butt in a big ringer for sure.
PG
Old 11-26-2012, 07:47 PM

The only thing I hate more than a tresspasser is a thief.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IR_mike View Post
The only thing I hate more than a tresspasser is a thief.
They all kinda fall in my same category. LOSERS. There ain't much respect out there nowadays. Spring loaded tiger traps come to my way of thinking.

ruger300
Old 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM

Set bear traps
Old 12-08-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepf View Post
There is a sign on my cabin door ..."There is nothing in this cabin worth risking your life for" ....all beak in activity stopped.I keep the door locked for the honest crooks.Makes a mess when they leave it open and the squirrels get in.

the chances of anyone seeing my cabins are slim, but i stole your idea and wrote it on my cabin doors. i can't spell very well, i was just told.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by braggadoe View Post
the chances of anyone seeing my cabins are slim, but i stole your idea and wrote it on my cabin doors. I can't spell very well, i was just told.

thats awesome!!!