Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Banned

LOL...

I flunked economics 101? wow... There was 19 billion dollars "expended" in Alberta in 2009 - quite a bit less than the rest of the provinces.

This table is for 2009, values are approximate but shows the federal revenues collected and the expenditures paid out. Values are in millions of dollars. In this sense, yes, Alberta is getting the short end of the stick. Again, this is the 101, it goes deeper.

Now keep in mind that Alberta too collects alot of taxes... And gets alot in royalties.

Code:
Province 	Fed Revenues Collected 	Fed Expenditures $mn 	Difference $mn
NL 		3,811 			6,393 			-2,582
PEI 		739 			1,942 			-1,203
NS 		5,034 			12,200 			-7,166
NB 		3,693 			8,662 			-4,969
QC 		39,677 			53,318 			-13,641
ON 		85,239 			86,300 			-1,061
MB 		6,453 			12,911 			-6,458
SK 		7,074 			8,374 			-1,300
AB 		35,990 			19,997 			15,993
BC 		27,221 			27,232 			-11

Last edited by silverdoctor; 09-05-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:54 PM

Ladies, you can stop arguing any time.

You're *BOTH* pretty.

-Billy Currington (People are crazy)

Currently retired from hunting due to injury, but looking to get back on the wagon in 2020. Up in Yellowknife and missing my Alberta home big time.

This is the kind of thinking we are up against, vote Conservative this election!

Full Thread: https://imgur.com/a/y7RARBC
Old 09-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirty-30 View Post
Ladies, you can stop arguing any time.

You're *BOTH* pretty.
Aww, thank you... i'm just having fun thirty.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Alberta gets $5 billion in transfer this year for Health care.

You ever hear of the gas tax fund? And where do you get the idea that your cost of living is higher than anywhere else in Canada?
You just don't get it do you? Tell me how much that translates per bed in Alberta then tell me what every other province gets per bed. It should be all the same, but its not. Alberta receives less healthcare per capita than any other province. I never said that we didn't get any. If you think that Alberta does not have one of the highest costs of living in Canada then please just don't even respond again. I am talking as a province, not just one city. As for the funding of 63 that is news to me. Glad to hear that the federal government is finally doing something. I would bet that the funding is a very recent contribution though. Possibly since the last horrific accident made headlines worldwide.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
You just don't get it do you? Tell me how much that translates per bed in Alberta then tell me what every other province gets per bed. It should be all the same, but its not. Alberta receives less healthcare per capita than any other province. I never said that we didn't get any. If you think that Alberta does not have one of the highest costs of living in Canada then please just don't even respond again. I am talking as a province, not just one city. As for the funding of 63 that is news to me. Glad to hear that the federal government is finally doing something. I would bet that the funding is a very recent contribution though. Possibly since the last horrific accident made headlines worldwide.
Read the news once in a while - it's coming online...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1358853/
Old 09-06-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
It's called taxes! Everybody pays them - all the taxes collected from all across the country go into a general revenue pool. That's where equalization and transfer payments come from.

Got a problem paying taxes, take it up with the government.

I can't believe how many Albertans think they cut a check to Quebec and the other have-nots ever year. That's not the way it works.
you should get your facts straight before you open your mouth. It most certainly does work that way. google it.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino81 View Post
you should get your facts straight before you open your mouth. It most certainly does work that way. google it.
My facts are straight... Are you telling me that Alberta cuts a check to Quebec directly? Show me some proof and not the BS Alberta separatist websites.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
My facts are straight... Are you telling me that Alberta cuts a check to Quebec directly? Show me some proof and not the BS Alberta separatist websites.
does it really matter if the cheque is written to Quebec???...or the Federal Gov't.???...it is well documented where the money goes, and being an intelligent guy, I'm sure you can do some more surfing on your employers time and see where the money comes from....it ain't rocket science buddy.....must be all those royalties that started coming in after those damn foreigners starting investing in Hibernia, and started paying them???....according to you, that's when the royalty thing started
Old 09-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
does it really matter if the cheque is written to Quebec???...or the Federal Gov't.???...it is well documented where the money goes, and being an intelligent guy, I'm sure you can do some more surfing on your employers time and see where the money comes from....it ain't rocket science buddy.....must be all those royalties that started coming in after those damn foreigners starting investing in Hibernia, and started paying them???....according to you, that's when the royalty thing started
Guess it does matter at this point cause that's exactly what Rhino is saying - that i'm wrong and Alberta does cut a check to Quebec.

Do you even have a clue what a royalty is Hal? Do you know what they are meant for?

And my employer? I'm self employed thank you very much and i do very well.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Guess it does matter at this point cause that's exactly what Rhino is saying - that i'm wrong and Alberta does cut a check to Quebec.

Do you even have a clue what a royalty is Hal? Do you know what they are meant for?

uh...no..... I have no clue what a royalty is...never heard of them until you posted that they were introduced when the "foreigners" had to start investing in Hibernia....other than that I'm pretty dumb about them....and congrats on being self employed...just wondering who you are stiffing the bill to surf on AO all day .....
Old 09-06-2012, 05:17 PM

I skipped from page two to posting.

Beeguy,

What history book did you learn from?

Did Alberta take transfer payments to finance the mob's day care?

History shows Alberta has collected 0.04% of transfer payments since 1957. Wow, what a cow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post
Open a book and learn the history of your province.

You'll find that Alberta has often been at the teat of the east.

And yes, I support a unified and strong Canada.

BTW, not much has changed since 2005.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Show me some proof and not the BS Alberta separatist websites.
Ah, so you only want "proof" that fits in with with you are trying to get everyone to believe. I understand now.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=walking buffalo;1593973]

Did Alberta take transfer payments to finance the mob's day care?

History shows Alberta has collected 0.04% of transfer payments since 1957. Wow, what a cow.

BTW, not much has changed since 2005.

WOW those figure are staggering. Have provinces are Alberta, Saskatchewan, BC and Newfoundland. Now who would of figured that.

Cuebec is a anchor waiting to take us under.

thegungirl.ca @gmail.com
Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Banned

Wow, who could have ever guessed that Alberta received so little. The only province off the list is Ontario, and I'm guessing that in recent years they have surpassed Alberta's 0.04% of EQ payments.

I'm kind of surprised how large the EQ payments have been to NFld, NB, NS, and MB given their relatively small populations. I'm guessing their per capita quotient would be right up there with kabecs. I really hope we get out of EQ altogether when it's up for renogotiation in 2014. No reason for it other than greed.

I can only imagine what Alberta would be like if we weren't constantly being picked clean by the rest of the country AND we had an actual conservative gov't. Dare to dream.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Wow, who could have ever guessed that Alberta received so little. The only province off the list is Ontario, and I'm guessing that in recent years they have surpassed Alberta's 0.04% of EQ payments.

I'm kind of surprised how large the EQ payments have been to NFld, NB, NS, and MB given their relatively small populations. I'm guessing their per capita quotient would be right up there with kabecs. I really hope we get out of EQ altogether when it's up for renogotiation in 2014. No reason for it other than greed.

I can only imagine what Alberta would be like if we weren't constantly being picked clean by the rest of the country AND we had an actual conservative gov't. Dare to dream.
WOW.

Boy Alberta sure got bent over......
Old 09-06-2012, 09:41 PM

its funny cause those who complain the most about the crying babies of kebek, are just as bad... only difference is there pulling to the west instead of east

Old 09-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
Lets put some context to your chart. This link is to a report from the sun news network with Brigitte Pellerin - born in Quebec City. This report is where the chart comes from...
http://www.stthomastimesjournal.com/...ayment-program

Lets bring some context into my postings. If you look at the chart I posted at the top of the page, it shows the estimated totals of moneys collected in taxes and revenues per province and what is actually expended back. Quebec goes off the chart. Alberta is sucking hind teet due to being a have province. Ontario isn't even on your charts but has also been a net contributor to the equalization scam til 2009 when they started collecting it. Does that mean Ontario didn't get any money from the Feds? Nooooo, they got plenty.

I never once said it was fair that Quebec was getting such a large sum, was really hoping for a PQ majority so she'd start kicking Harpers arse publicly. She would have shown what the man was made of. Harper at some point said that if Quebec starts acting up, that he would let them carry some of their own weight - that's what i was hoping for.

And I started posting numbers cause I was simply amazed at how many believe that Alberta gets nothing from the "east". Hyper started ranting about why the feds don't pony up for the twinning of hwy 63, when in fact they gave half the budget for it. He then went on about subsidized health transfer payments - those will increase by $1 billion dollars to Alberta and the rest of the provinces get less.

In 2014, the equalization scam is up for renewal - and a PQ majority IMO would have changed alot of the game for the better for Canada. Unfortunately, Harper is in a position where he can negotiate instead of having to bitch slap.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by st99 View Post
its funny cause those who complain the most about the crying babies of kebek, are just as bad... only difference is there pulling to the west instead of east

Let me explain the difference to you.

It's not whining when you report a theft to the police. It is whining when you complain that you didn't get enough stuff from the house you just robbed.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lets put some context to your chart. This link is to a report from the sun news network with Brigitte Pellerin - born in Quebec City. This report is where the chart comes from...
http://www.stthomastimesjournal.com/...ayment-program

Lets bring some context into my postings. If you look at the chart I posted at the top of the page, it shows the estimated totals of moneys collected in taxes and revenues per province and what is actually expended back. Quebec goes off the chart. Alberta is sucking hind teet due to being a have province. Ontario isn't even on your charts but has also been a net contributor to the equalization scam til 2009 when they started collecting it. Does that mean Ontario didn't get any money from the Feds? Nooooo, they got plenty.

I never once said it was fair that Quebec was getting such a large sum, was really hoping for a PQ majority so she'd start kicking Harpers arse publicly. She would have shown what the man was made of. Harper at some point said that if Quebec starts acting up, that he would let them carry some of their own weight - that's what i was hoping for.

And I started posting numbers cause I was simply amazed at how many believe that Alberta gets nothing from the "east". Hyper started ranting about why the feds don't pony up for the twinning of hwy 63, when in fact they gave half the budget for it. He then went on about subsidized health transfer payments - those will increase by $1 billion dollars to Alberta and the rest of the provinces get less.

In 2014, the equalization scam is up for renewal - and a PQ majority IMO would have changed alot of the game for the better for Canada. Unfortunately, Harper is in a position where he can negotiate instead of having to bitch slap.
How do you figure we get "something" from the "east" when we are NET contributors? Do you mean to imply that because they give us SOME of our money back, we are gettin something from the "east".

Never mind that question I asked you if you had taken Econ 101...you obviously haven't. Have you ever taken any math classes?? Just buggin ya.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Let me explain the difference to you.

It's not whining when you report a theft to the police. It is whining when you complain that you didn't get enough stuff from the house you just robbed.
Colour it how you want you still sound the same and it's just as annoying.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Quote:
LOL...

I flunked economics 101? wow... There was 19 billion dollars "expended" in Alberta in 2009 - quite a bit less than the rest of the provinces.

This table is for 2009, values are approximate but shows the federal revenues collected and the expenditures paid out. Values are in millions of dollars. In this sense, yes, Alberta is getting the short end of the stick. Again, this is the 101, it goes deeper.

Now keep in mind that Alberta too collects alot of taxes... And gets alot in royalties.

Code:
Province 	Fed Revenues Collected 	Fed Expenditures $mn 	Difference $mn
NL 		3,811 			6,393 			-2,582
PEI 		739 			1,942 			-1,203
NS 		5,034 			12,200 			-7,166
NB 		3,693 			8,662 			-4,969
QC 		39,677 			53,318 			-13,641
ON 		85,239 			86,300 			-1,061
MB 		6,453 			12,911 			-6,458
SK 		7,074 			8,374 			-1,300
AB 		35,990 			19,997 			15,993
BC 		27,221 			27,232 			-11
OK Silver, you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, so I would like you to correct me with the above interpretation of YOUR chart; because if I posted my own it would be "propaganda". I will try to use small words for you as well, seeing as you have not understood anything that anyone has stated. According to this chart, Alberta not only wrote a cheque to Quebec but ALL of Canada. Alberta paid 30 billion and then received 20 billion back. Take a minute and absorb that. Let your mind catch up before we continue. Every other province took ALBERTA'S surplus. IF WE DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE ALL OF THAT MONEY THE REST OF CANADA WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ANY!!! If that is not writing a cheque I don't know what is. The East gave us NOTHING! We took back a pittance of what we GAVE! That was always our money. Should I slow down again? Go ask your daddy for some help because I don't want to have to repost this for you a 14th time. By the way, you still have not told me why we receive less funding per bed than any other province. That means per capita. Google "per capita" and you might understand that term. Then base a reply on that. Giving a dollar amount does not mean we got our share. Also why doesn't NFLD subsidize our hospitals as we have to babysit their population, then they take their tax dollars home?
Old 09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
OK Silver, you are so much more intelligent than the rest of us, so I would like you to correct me with the above interpretation of YOUR chart;
First of all, I never mentioned anything about intelligence. Many posted here claiming that Alberta doesn't get anything from the feds - when in fact you do - and that's all i've been saying... Alberta gets billions back from the feds - is it a fair amount? No, never said it was.

Quote:
because if I posted my own it would be "propaganda". I will try to use small words for you as well, seeing as you have not understood anything that anyone has stated.
Typical - insults instead of proof. You're starting to sound like a bully in a school yard - "yeah right".

Quote:

According to this chart, Alberta not only wrote a cheque to Quebec but ALL of Canada. Alberta paid 30 billion and then received 20 billion back. Take a minute and absorb that. Let your mind catch up before we continue. Every other province took ALBERTA'S surplus. IF WE DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE ALL OF THAT MONEY THE REST OF CANADA WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ANY!!! If that is not writing a cheque I don't know what is. The East gave us NOTHING! We took back a pittance of what we GAVE! That was always our money. Should I slow down again?
Again with the ignorance. $10 billion is missing, yep, you got it. That's the point of the chart. Glad you brought up per capita Hyper - cause per capita - Quebec receives less than any other of the have not's. Per capita, PEI receives the most. How many billions to the feds keep for themselves to waste on what they want? How many billions does it cost to run the government itself?

Quote:
Go ask your daddy for some help because I don't want to have to repost this for you a 14th time.
My dad is dead, died last year of cancer. Feel better now?

Quote:

By the way, you still have not told me why we receive less funding per bed than any other province. That means per capita. Google "per capita" and you might understand that term. Then base a reply on that. Giving a dollar amount does not mean we got our share. Also why doesn't NFLD subsidize our hospitals as we have to babysit their population, then they take their tax dollars home?
Per capita, Per capita, Per capita. Gimme a break. If you really want to break down the numbers per capita, then Quebec gets less per capita than the rest of the have nots.

Harper is changing the rules to work with the provinces on a per capita basis. Did you read the news article I posted? The rest of the provinces are losing health transfers and Alberta is getting them. An extra billion dollars. Both Alberta AND ONTARIO receive less per capita due to the capability to generate revenue. So Alberta isn't alone.

You seemed to have blown a gasket over the government not offering to help on the twinning of 63 - when in fact they are paying for half.

Do some research of your own before attacking me personally.

Last edited by silverdoctor; 09-07-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:13 AM

Here you go Silver, use the Feds numbers.

Department of Finance Canada
- Federal Transfers to Provinces and Territories

http://www.fin.gc.ca/access/fedprov-eng.asp#Major
Old 09-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by max1 View Post
Lets get some facts straight.

31.9% voted for the PQ

31.2% voted for the PLQ (federalist)

27.1% voted for the CAQ (statu quo)

Which mean 58% are not interested in seperation.

Last poll for sovereignty: 28% are in favor.

So, alot of you bash quebecers without knowing the complex history of this province. People are getting tired of the subject.

The reasons the PLQ losts:

1) The CAQ which took some votes (tired of the same)
2) Corruption charges, bad press, student crysis, credibility...

There are some fundamental problems here,

40% of people don't effectively pay tax.

36% work in the public domain.

PQ gets most votes from low income and public sector (read: unions) workers.

Workers in the private sector in Quebec are excellent. In fact, it's what keeps thing going (for how long?).

There is no question the PQ is bad for Quebec because nothing will get fixed and most probably more will get #@$%@ed up. However, don't bash all quebecers. We are as sick as the rest of Canada.

The hardcore separatist will dieoff (die already). I don't understand this nasty hatred for us. Have you ever visited Quebec? We aren't azz*oles (well at least 58% of us).
I lived in that stinking cesspool for 2-1/2 years and couldnt wait to get the heck out of there! I put up with frogs trying to cut down my flagpole in my back yard, called a traitor because I have a french name but wasnt raised in quebec but in alberta (Gods country).. I refuse to be forced to speak a foreign language! I speak the Queen's English! I say let them sink or swim! I really hope the bastards sink lol!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
Here you go Silver, use the Feds numbers.

Department of Finance Canada
- Federal Transfers to Provinces and Territories

http://www.fin.gc.ca/access/fedprov-eng.asp#Major
My numbers are coming from the different government sites. GoC, GoA, stats canada etc. Lot's of different news articles out there too.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:17 PM

Quote:
That's kind of a grey area. Canada didn't have a constitution til 1982, up til then we had the British North America Act. Quebec didn't sign the constitution act in '82 and they were the only ones not to do so...
Even if they didn't sign the Constitution, that act was specifically made in regards to Quebec secession. I still think it would be extremely difficult for them to actually separate from Canada.
Besides that, I don't think the provinces actually own the physical land itself, as far as I understand it, all the land in Canada is property of the monarchy and the Crown and it's just "held" by Canadians, like a tenure kind of thing. So. . .if Quebec wanted to own their dirt within the Quebec boarders, they'd have to ask the Queen?

As far as the transfer payments, I'm not entirely opposed to them, however I don't like that the provincial governments are allowed to spend it as they choose. There should be some restrictions & guidelines as to how they spend it instead of just throwing it away. That and they should change the way they calculate how much the provinces get. If I recall correctly they take into account each provinces resource revenue, higher revenue, less transfer payment received. As far as understand it Quebec doesn't charge full market price for their hydro power, they're amongst the lowest retail power rates in North America. Less resource revenue because of low retail rates, more transfer payment received.

If the 28% of them really want to leave Canada so badly, let them, just keep the dirt and charge them rent
Old 09-07-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:

You are right about the money all collectivly accumulating into a federal account but you are batsh*t crazy if you think you are going to convince a single hard working oilfield worker or farmer from this great and profitable province that we all call HOME that the majority of the ( oil&gas) money that alberta contributes dosen't get handed out to the lazy more freeloading eastern part of the country. Sorry I am not talking about the maritimes either. They earn there keep. But it wontchange unless Ontario and Quebec learn how to put there hand back in thier pockets.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:20 PM

hmmm Canada is still one country last time I checked, you don't get to pick your family.....

Who do you think subsidized albertas oilsands from 1982- 2001 while oil prices were below the cost of production?,,, What about sagd? it spent near 30 years in the experimental stage before turning profits at 40-60$ barrel. The oilsands which are now a bright spot used to be federal and provincial government pet projects which in a sense still are government subsidized projects through rock bottom royaltys and tax breaks on cap-ex.

There was a time when canadians went to BC to work in the booming forest industry, now people are going to alberta....

You know what a real problem for alberta would be? If the rest of Canada started doing well again and the people who came out here to keep working went back to their homes to work..

Face it, it isn't albertans stepping up and going to work in ftmac to get all these projects done, or albertans working on rigs drilling for oil. Yeah there are albertans out there but they are far outnumbered. I rremember a project I worked on in ftmac and out of the 140 people on the shift maybe 5 or so were from edmonton, a few from calgary and a few from rural towns in ab... The radio channels at suncor and syncrude I can't understand half of what they're saying.. there's entire crews of quebecers, newfies, nb\ers

How would refinerys in ab ever get a turnaround done without quebec scaffolders?lol

The despair other provinces allows alberta to fill major gaps in workers, everything is intertwined... What if 30 years from now glaciers receding and draining of aquifers puts a crimp on our water intensive industry in alberta?
Old 09-08-2012, 06:27 PM

silverdoctor---- First of all, I never mentioned anything about intelligence. Many posted here claiming that Alberta doesn't get anything from the feds - when in fact you do - and that's all i've been saying... Alberta gets billions back from the feds - is it a fair amount? No, never said it was.

So how do you not consider that cutting a cheque to other provinces? That has been your broken record on a lot of posts. "That Albertans think they write a cheque to Quebec" Well it seems that is exactly what is happening.

As you are self employed I will not use you in my next comparison, as your tax situations vary from mine, the average Joe, I will use myself. When I do my taxes at the end of the year and find out that I am receiving a refund, is that my money coming back because I overpaid, or is that the feds giving back my "fair share"? Was that money ever really the GOC's cash?

Why do you say "-when in fact you do-"? Do you mean "-when in fact we do-"? Are you not an Albertan? Or maybe is it that there has been some brain washing in your up-bringing and that is why you don't see the cheque that gets written by Alberta. Many Montrealers truly believe that they are carrying Alberta financially, so there are some misguided notions out there.

Silverdoctor ----Typical - insults instead of proof. You're starting to sound like a bully in a school yard - "yeah right".

I really thought that your charts couldn't be biased. I grew up with bullies they never effected me, actually they made me realize that the world wasn't always fair. I am not from an entitled generation.

Silverdoctor---- Again with the ignorance. $10 billion is missing, yep, you got it. That's the point of the chart. Glad you brought up per capita Hyper - cause per capita - Quebec receives less than any other of the have not's. Per capita, PEI receives the most. How many billions to the feds keep for themselves to waste on what they want? How many billions does it cost to run the government itself?

Speaking of ignorance. Never mentioned per capita, yet. Montreal feeds off of our money how you don't see it is incredible. True government costs exist, but I was unaware that Quebec was the only province with operating costs.

Silverdoctor----My dad is dead, died last year of cancer. Feel better now?

Yeah, because that has never been used before. I believe anything and everything you say. I feel so terrible right now.

Silverdoctor---- Per capita, Per capita, Per capita. Gimme a break. If you really want to break down the numbers per capita, then Quebec gets less per capita than the rest of the have nots.

Once again I never mentioned transfers in per capita.

Silverdoctor---- Harper is changing the rules to work with the provinces on a per capita basis. Did you read the news article I posted? The rest of the provinces are losing health transfers and Alberta is getting them. An extra billion dollars. Both Alberta AND ONTARIO receive less per capita due to the capability to generate revenue. So Alberta isn't alone.

OK now we are talking about future contributions. Its wonderful that this is changing. You have skated around the answer again. Until this year (added that because that seems to be a huge point of confusion) why wouldn't the feds fund a hospital bed at the same rate in all provinces? Well you answered it, because they figured we could take care of ourselves. My point from the beginning. Did we receive a tax break to take care of those costs? No. So we all contribute equally to general taxes but we receive less from the government to run our province. That really is strange. Almost like we are writing cheques to other provinces

Silverdoctor ----You seemed to have blown a gasket over the government not offering to help on the twinning of 63 - when in fact they are paying for half.

Once again, I was really excited that the government finally put some dollars into that road. Its only about 40ish years overdue. The problem has existed a lot longer than the 2ish years that you have probably resided in Alberta.

Silverdoctor----Do some research of your own before attacking me personally.

Boy if that isn't the blackest pot I have ever seen. Mind you, doing research and understanding research are two very different things, so I guess I am the one who is wrong here. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by HyperMOA; 09-08-2012 at 06:33 PM.