Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-08-2012, 09:13 PM

Default Free Trees cut in Red Deer Area

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a place to cut trees down in the Red Deer area. What I am saying is that I am a chainsaw instructor through Enform and will be putting on a Chainsaw Basics course from this Monday-Wednesday that includes some basic cutting like limbing and bucking. I normally do all of my cutting west of Rocky Mountain House as I have access to some private land out there that we are cleaning up but I would like to find something a little closer to Red Deer as thats where I am based out of. If you have land that you would like cleaned up just let me know, free of charge. We will buck it up in firewood lengths and pile it for you as well. If you live on a farm or have land and just have dead trees lying on the ground that would be fine. If you have trees that you want taken down that will work as well. The only thing about taking the trees down is that I don't want to have to mess with it to much. Nothing leaning towards houses or power lines, nothing that will take too much time to take down as the course is for the students and basic cutting techniques not to watch me figure out how to get the next tree down without damaging something. Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks
5R Milspec