Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-20-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuart44 View Post

Speaking of banned and suspended members, why is astuart44 making more posts today than any time before? Profile says joined in 2013. All the posts are from today.
If you're here with good intentions, welcome. It if not, take off.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
Speaking of banned and suspended members, why is astuart44 making more posts today than any time before? Profile says joined in 2013. All the posts are from today.
Lots like that on here. Theres a whole list of them. Signed up supposedly two or three years ago and now in 2017 with only a very few posts up till now they start posting. Next thing in several months they got posts into the 100"s. Gotta be returns from banned folks. What else can it be?
Old 03-20-2017, 12:39 PM

Default Ulterior motive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post

First day of spring?

truth
Old 03-20-2017, 08:52 PM

I had a thread deleted when I gave an unfavorable review of a local gun shop (Edmonton). I purchased an expensive firearm and then was denied any help or service when it broke 2 months later due to a known flaw. I was even kindly told where to go by the owners of the shop. But I learned a valuable lesson, don't speak the truth about your experiences or you will be censored.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranky View Post
Lots like that on here. Theres a whole list of them. Signed up supposedly two or three years ago and now in 2017 with only a very few posts up till now they start posting. Next thing in several months they got posts into the 100"s. Gotta be returns from banned folks. What else can it be?
Looks like whoever just stepped it up a notch.

I show hundreds of threads locked in the last few minutes, but they aren't locked.

Hackers with a cause? Moles angry because they got outed ?

Who knows. It that's the worst they have, they aren't much of a threat.

Like shooting a Moose with a BB gun, from 25 paces. Might sting a bit if it hits a lip of other sensitive area, but ain't gonna do any damage.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-20-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHBATTEREDBEER View Post
Just remove the "general" chat section,its a sportsman forum....no one cares about whats for supper,keep it going posts.I generally only look at the fishing section because I get irritated at some of the ridiculous questions being asked on general.I also dislike the fact that when someone says I caught this or shot this its instantly challenged by a "pics or it didn't happen" replies.I don't have a clue how to post pics or do I care to. I scan through ICESHANTY in many areas and see nothing but guys giving info on locations,depths,baits etc.
Had fish battered beer tonight ,, left a sour taste in my mouth,,beer must have been flat.

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO HAVE AN UGLY LOOKIN DOG .....GET A LAB
Old 03-20-2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeforthree View Post
Had fish battered beer tonight ,, left a sour taste in my mouth,,beer must have been flat.
Eeeeewwwwwww

Use it to wash your wifes hair. Leaves it soft and shining. Bout all it's good for when it goes flat.

George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-21-2017, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmandell View Post
I had a thread deleted when I gave an unfavorable review of a local gun shop (Edmonton). I purchased an expensive firearm and then was denied any help or service when it broke 2 months later due to a known flaw. I was even kindly told where to go by the owners of the shop. But I learned a valuable lesson, don't speak the truth about your experiences or you will be censored.
Ranting about a store even after you were in contact with the Browning rep was the issue not the store .
Pretty sure the owner told you to go to the company as the store does not do warranty work the gun was defective not the store you bought it from.
THAT is why the posts were deleted .
Cat

Last edited by catnthehat; 03-21-2017 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:19 AM

Default Good Morning !

Happy Vernal Equinox ..y,all !