Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
I know legal immigrants from Mexico in the Tampa Bay area, and they are the hardest working and honest people one can meet. For him to say that Mexico is just sending the drags is racist as heck.
That's exactly what Trump said in his speech about legal immigrants he has thousands working for him. What are your thoughts on illegal immigrants ?[/QUOTE]

He didnt say ALL Mexicans

And its not a racist comment....

Get the story straight

CNN is jumping all over it with false reporting

And Yes.....there are a large number of criminally minded illegal mexican immigrants

And its "dregs" not "drags"

Not sure how i got your quote split in half ?

Last edited by Luxor; 07-22-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Tough call, seriously.

Ideally they should be sent back. The problem is you're looking at 12 to 14 million people, with their children who were born in United States in many cases, with their father and your mother, and with their grandparents.

So what is the solution? Are you going to split families? The children born in United States are American citizens. Are you going to send the parents back or put them in jail?

I'm not sure what the solution is, but there is a humanitarian issue that needs to be part of it.
How about building a big wall along the border and then send all the criminals back first.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:32 PM

I would think the question answers itself in one word? "Illegal"???
Old 07-22-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
How about building a big wall along the border and then send all the criminals back first.
Being the builder that he is I do believe that Trump will build a better wall then this porous one!

illegal_alien_border[1].jpg
Old 07-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32-40win View Post
I would think the question answers itself in one word? "Illegal"???
Exactly. That's who Trump is talking about. The latest poll from Nevada shows Trump on top. But the interesting part is that he has overwhelming support from the Hispanic voters. Something you won't here in the lame stream media.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Tough call, seriously.

Ideally they should be sent back. The problem is you're looking at 12 to 14 million people, with their children who were born in United States in many cases, with their father and your mother, and with their grandparents.

So what is the solution? Are you going to split families? The children born in United States are American citizens. Are you going to send the parents back or put them in jail?

I'm not sure what the solution is, but there is a humanitarian issue that needs to be part of it.
I agree, but all these people have displaced people that were trying to get in LEGALLY. Going through all the proper procedures etc. It hardly seems fair to reward people that snuck in under the rope with a seat in the theatre , while all the people with tickets are waiting outside.

They need to seal the border in some meaningful way, create a path to citizenship for the people already there, and then streamline some form of worker visa program.
Old 07-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Tough call, seriously.

What about the ones who are legal from all over the world. Illegals from Mexico are only part of the issue. Illegals are criminals, that's why they are called criminals. any issues connected to their crime is their doing.

Steal a car and kill someone in an MVA. Who's responsible?

"Lame Stream media" Stringer.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-22-2015, 01:53 PM
Banned

Nevada GOP poll
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300114592.html
Old 07-22-2015, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
I agree, but all these people have displaced people that were trying to get in LEGALLY. Going through all the proper procedures etc. It hardly seems fair to reward people that snuck in under the rope with a seat in the theatre , while all the people with tickets are waiting outside.

They need to seal the border in some meaningful way, create a path to citizenship for the people already there, and then streamline some form of worker visa program.
I agree.

For all its faults, Canada's temporary foreign worker program would be one model to follow. I guess we're lucky that we're not bordering Mexico and the rest of Central America, so we don't have the issue they do.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
I agree.

For all its faults, Canada's temporary foreign worker program would be one model to follow. I guess we're lucky that we're not bordering Mexico and the rest of Central America, so we don't have the issue they do.
Really? Canada's immigration policy is deeply flawed as far as I am concerned. But this thread is Trump for President, not who has the worst immigration policy so I will keep on track!

Here is another great cartoon.

obama-illegal-immigration-policy[1].jpg

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
Are you on drugs????????
Trump is a train wreck.A car accident you can see coming but you can`t look away. A You Tube clip. I think the S.O. B is working for the Democrats.Hillary hired him to blow the Republicans credibility to hell. Anybody who thinks he should run the most powerfull and dangerous country on the planet should be commited to the same facility he is going to be in. He is a loud mouth whacko.
lol... reading comprehension.... didn't say what I think about Trump. I said why I think people are beginning to take a shine to Trump. You wanna know what I think, I think its funnier than candy farts that a politicaly incorrect outsider like him has walked into the room and turned the political status quo on its ear and spun their collective heads.

Hillary hired him? .....Hillary couldn't afford to hire him......lol who's on drugs here??
Old 07-22-2015, 02:12 PM
Banned

Default Fresh Off The PRESS, Video produced by Turnip Head Lindsey

Who names a boy Lindsey anyway? Be careful what you ask for! lololol

What an ugly, stupid politician!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...7BB2E7C9A8961F

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
lol... reading comprehension.... didn't say what I think about Trump. I said why I think people are beginning to take a shine to Trump. You wanna know what I think, I think its funnier than candy farts that a politicaly incorrect outsider like him has walked into the room and turned the political status quo on its ear and spun their collective heads.

Hillary hired him? .....Hillary couldn't afford to hire him......lol who's on drugs here??
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...ki-120443.html
Old 07-22-2015, 04:23 PM
Gone Hunting

Here's an interesting read.

http://personalliberty.com/heres-why...-at-all-costs/

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 07-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Darn interesting read !!!!
Old 07-22-2015, 04:50 PM
Banned

Yep interesting read for sure! I would love to see a few of them politicians in jail !lol

For a business man that has had to pay politicians all his life in order to do business, I am sure Trump has an axe to grind. Hillary & Co. must be sweating bullets.

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
Darn interesting read !!!!
X2
Old 07-22-2015, 05:28 PM
Banned

Has anyone discussed how polls show Trump losing by nearly 20 points to Hilary and performing worse in the general election than all other republicans?
Old 07-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerpig View Post
Has anyone discussed how polls show Trump losing by nearly 20 points to Hilary and performing worse in the general election than all other republicans?
Naaaaa, that doesn't fit with the narrative some here are trying to frame.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Naaaaa, that doesn't fit with the narrative some here are trying to frame.
Don't you mean the narrative you are trying to frame here?
Old 07-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Banned

I'm not the one posting from Russian propaganda sites or conspiracy sites in the United States.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
X2
X3!!
I would vote Trump in, in 1/2 a nano second!
All this DT bashingNcrap is a comical completely restless
feared up chicken coop/coup trying anything to keep things
in the condition of the 'same ol same ol'..what a stench this
stale game of nothingness has become..
"Go Donald"!!
Old 07-22-2015, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not the one posting from Russian propaganda sites or conspiracy sites in the United States.
Oh God!

So was I wrong about McCain living on the tax payers dime and being the silver spooned great grandson of a wealthy slave owner and the son of an Admiral. Not to forget being a complete and utter failure when it comes to supporting the Vets that can't get proper medical attention, while he lives in luxury and gets the best medical attention courtesy of the tax payers?

Your Hero lol

18-john-mccain-caricature-cartoon[1].jpg

Last edited by elkivory; 07-22-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:48 PM
Banned

You have to admit, that's one thing about Trump, is he wouldn't be owing anyone for funding his campaign. Look at all the donations the Clinton foundation has received over the last several years. Does anyone believe they got them because these people cared about anything but buying a politician. I suspect the same goes for just about any politician that needs money to run their campaign.

I'm not sure if Donald completely escapes owing anyone, but I suspect it would be on a much lower level than anyone else, if at all.

Plus, he will always have a special place in my heart for tearing Rosie Odonnell a new one on a regular basis.

And McCain and Graham are just a creepy couple. All due respect to McCain for his time as a POW...but that was then.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Yup another great rock solid internet source from a self proclaimed ultra conservative who is a conspiracy theorist. Most people of average intelligence need to take what they read off these sites with a grain of salt.

Although it cannot be disputed that Trump's motivation is not personal wealth as it is for most corrupt politicians, his motivation is still self serving.

He hungers to elevate himself, he wants to be "the man" his narcissistic megaegomaniac syndrome can no longer be satisfied with reality TV shows. He needs a bigger dose, a bigger hit, maybe like being the president of the United States.

I agree with Livingston on a few things - but with a different spin - He (Trump) is dangerous.

Trump is dangerous - not like a train wreck - more like a nuclear bomb.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
You have to admit, that's one thing about Trump, is he wouldn't be owing anyone for funding his campaign. Look at all the donations the Clinton foundation has received over the last several years. Does anyone believe they got them because these people cared about anything but buying a politician. I suspect the same goes for just about any politician that needs money to run their campaign.

I'm not sure if Donald completely escapes owing anyone, but I suspect it would be on a much lower level than anyone else, if at all.

Plus, he will always have a special place in my heart for tearing Rosie Odonnell a new one on a regular basis.

And McCain and Graham are just a creepy couple. All due respect to McCain for his time as a POW...but that was then.
If Trump somehow managed to get the nomination. He wouldn't spend any of his own money in the general election. There is no way he sells off assets to raise a billion dollars when he can get it for no cost to himself.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerpig View Post
If Trump somehow managed to get the nomination. He wouldn't spend any of his own money in the general election. There is no way he sells off assets to raise a billion dollars when he can get it for no cost to himself.

LOL how would you know this did he tell you ?
Old 07-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
LOL how would you know this did he tell you ?
Nope just common sense
Old 07-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:

I think he has enough money to pay for his own campaign. He's worth anywhere between 4 to 10 billion. At 1 million a day he's good from 12 years at least or 27 years at best. The election is less than 16 months away. Pocket change for him.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
He hungers to elevate himself, he wants to be "the man" his narcissistic megaegomaniac syndrome can no longer be satisfied with reality TV shows. He needs a bigger dose, a bigger hit, maybe like being the president of the United States.

I agree with Livingston on a few things - but with a different spin - He (Trump) is dangerous.Trump is dangerous - not like a train wreck - more like a nuclear bomb.
Oh, haha, just look at all the pretty buzz worded fear mongerings above...
Trump most defiantly & exceedingly TRUMPS all the
'same ol same ol'z lo this many decades for this one!
Closed Thread