Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 04-16-2024, 04:13 PM
JD848 JD848 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Obama sent billions to Iran, so did Biden. Too bad they didn’t take any refugees from Israel….
Trump froze lotsa of that cash that Obama gave and Bidens is giving it back .

Obama still runs the show for Biden, Biden only holds the name as President .

Death to America all over the globe and Biden lifts there sanctions ,that's about as screwed up as it gets .

Obama never moved away from Washington for that reason .

Obama couldn't or really wouldn't get rid of ISIS ,Trump had them down and out in a small area in no time .Another great job he did ,now there in full swing .

Last edited by JD848; 04-16-2024 at 04:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 04-16-2024, 04:13 PM
NCC NCC is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Leslieville
Posts: 2,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Entitled to reign free? You must be kidding or totally oblivious! Israel is fighting for its survival! Not for colonies, not for some political agenda or somebody’s else natural resources- SURVIVAL!
Think about it….
^^^this. For Israel, this is a fight to the death. They have nowhere to run or hide, and will be wiped out if they ever surrendered.

I forget which Israeli leader said but to paraphrase:

"If the Palestinians lay down their arms, there will be no war. If the Israelis lays down their arms, there will be no Israel."
__________________
We talk so much about leaving a better planet to our kids, that we forget to leave better kids to our planet.

Gerry Burnie
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 04-16-2024, 04:17 PM
NCC NCC is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Leslieville
Posts: 2,521
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski Canuck View Post

The trouble with Muslim extremists is that deterrence means nothing if on your death as a martyr you get 72 Virgins in Blissful Ecstasy.


Drewski
This is why Israel needs to target the leadership and not the foot soldiers. Those have have risen in the ranks seem to be a little less willing to take one for the team and are maybe a little skeptical about what they are really going to encounter on the other side.
__________________
We talk so much about leaving a better planet to our kids, that we forget to leave better kids to our planet.

Gerry Burnie
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 04-16-2024, 04:37 PM
coolpete1 coolpete1 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: in the woods , finally !
Posts: 1,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Entitled to reign free? You must be kidding or totally oblivious! Israel is fighting for its survival! Not for colonies, not for some political agenda or somebody’s else natural resources- SURVIVAL!
Think about it….
occupied territory and illegal settlements say other wise.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 04-16-2024, 05:59 PM
KGB's Avatar
KGB KGB is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 5,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
occupied territory and illegal settlements say other wise.
And the Jesus himself was born in the family of a Jewish land grabbers- right?
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 04-16-2024, 09:32 PM
traderal traderal is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: East Central AB
Posts: 1,185
Default

A good analysis of what happened when Iran attacked, some sites were hit, and further ramifications to US and Israel, if Israel retalitates.

https://rumble.com/v4pn349-high-aler...update-re.html
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 04-16-2024, 11:18 PM
coolpete1 coolpete1 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: in the woods , finally !
Posts: 1,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
And the Jesus himself was born in the family of a Jewish land grabbers- right?
i think anyone who isn't blind can see whats been happening over the last 30 or 40 years , israel is not innocent , thats for sure .
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 04-16-2024, 11:25 PM
Trochu's Avatar
Trochu Trochu is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 7,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
i think anyone who isn't blind can see whats been happening over the last 30 or 40 years.
When's the last time you've been to the optometrists?
__________________
I hope I don't vote for Biden when I'm dead!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 04-17-2024, 12:19 AM
JD848 JD848 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,889
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
When's the last time you've been to the optometrists?
You got that right .
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 04-17-2024, 08:45 AM
KC1 KC1 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: southern alberta
Posts: 455
Default

"We have neither taken foreign land nor seized foreign property, but only the inheritance of our fathers, which at one time had been unjustly taken by our enemies. Now that we have the opportunity, we are firmly holding the inheritance of our fathers."

These are the words of Simon Maccabeus, a Jewish leader to the Greek foreign regime in the land of Israel at the 2nd century BC as recorded in the first book of the Maccabees - an apocryphal work recounting the victories of the Maccabees over the Syrian Greeks and the rededication of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in 164 BC.
Over 700 years before the birth of Islam!
__________________
Heaven and Hell are real, and we're going to one of them
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 04-17-2024, 09:27 AM
walking buffalo's Avatar
walking buffalo walking buffalo is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderal View Post
A good analysis of what happened when Iran attacked, some sites were hit, and further ramifications to US and Israel, if Israel retalitates.

https://rumble.com/v4pn349-high-aler...update-re.html

This is by far the most important post in the thread so far.
Watch the video from 6:50-26:50.

Scott Ritter appears to be a very credible source, with the background and connections to make accurate conclusions.
There are many other sources for interviews with Scott Ritter.
Though you won't find it on anything promoted or supported by the Israel or US government.

This is another informative interview on the same topic, with video of missile strikes that avoided the 'Dome".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7n1QVrc0N8


Put your biases aside.
Just focus on what happened and what it means.
If correct, and there seems to be evidence to back it up....

Through a thoughtful and measured strike, Iran has proven the weakness of Israel's air defense systems (AND the US air defense), and proven that Iran can easily penetrate it AND precisely hit targets with their "Old" technology, even after giving 72 hours notice .
Iran's advanced weaponry would allow them to aggressively attack (defend) with devastating effects.
__________________
Alberta Fish and Wildlife Outdoor Recreation Policy -

"to identify very rare, scarce or special forms of fish and wildlife outdoor recreation opportunities and to ensure that access to these opportunities continues to be available to all Albertans."
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 04-17-2024, 09:43 AM
Grizzly Adams1 Grizzly Adams1 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 3,905
Default

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, it won't be long.
__________________
Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there is no place, that they be alone in the midst of the Earth.

Isaiah 5:8
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 04-17-2024, 01:21 PM
KGB's Avatar
KGB KGB is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 5,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking buffalo View Post
This is by far the most important post in the thread so far.
Watch the video from 6:50-26:50.

Scott Ritter appears to be a very credible source, with the background and connections to make accurate conclusions.
There are many other sources for interviews with Scott Ritter.
Though you won't find it on anything promoted or supported by the Israel or US government.

This is another informative interview on the same topic, with video of missile strikes that avoided the 'Dome".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7n1QVrc0N8


Put your biases aside.
Just focus on what happened and what it means.
If correct, and there seems to be evidence to back it up....

Through a thoughtful and measured strike, Iran has proven the weakness of Israel's air defense systems (AND the US air defense), and proven that Iran can easily penetrate it AND precisely hit targets with their "Old" technology, even after giving 72 hours notice .
Iran's advanced weaponry would allow them to aggressively attack (defend) with devastating effects.
There is no bias. Just pure facts. Israel said they intercepted 99% of 300 missiles. That means that 3-4 did hit the ground targets. The question is this- were those missiles aiming at a specific target or just an area in Israel? Do the Iranians ballistic missiles have a precise guiding systems? Most likely they don’t. Also, the Iron Dome calculated the trajectory of the missile and does not engage the ones that are flying into the desert. This guy is full of crap!
Also, if you read the description in the you tube video, it mentions the Genocidal Israeli attack on Gaza… That sums it up, lol!
PS. The Ritter guy is a pretty shady dude convicted sex offender who was exposing himself to minors on line…

Last edited by KGB; 04-17-2024 at 01:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 04-17-2024, 08:45 PM
Sundancefisher's Avatar
Sundancefisher Sundancefisher is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Calgary Perchdance
Posts: 18,967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
There is no bias. Just pure facts. Israel said they intercepted 99% of 300 missiles. That means that 3-4 did hit the ground targets. The question is this- were those missiles aiming at a specific target or just an area in Israel? Do the Iranians ballistic missiles have a precise guiding systems? Most likely they don’t. Also, the Iron Dome calculated the trajectory of the missile and does not engage the ones that are flying into the desert. This guy is full of crap!
Also, if you read the description in the you tube video, it mentions the Genocidal Israeli attack on Gaza… That sums it up, lol!
PS. The Ritter guy is a pretty shady dude convicted sex offender who was exposing himself to minors on line…
Yup. Not credible. Did hear that a number of Iranian missiles blew up on launch.

Also I’m betting a few missiles were targeting military sites and others nothing… if that’s the case and Israel knows it then their response may be muted. However if targets including civilian were targeted they would want to ensure Iran knew they should never do it again in a precise and targeted attack when they don’t expect it.

While Iran gave plenty of warning… there is still posturing that can embolden Irans proxies if Israel isn’t firm in their next steps.

So much behind the scenes.

Hopefully they target the drone manufacturing and storage areas to help both Israel and Ukraine.
__________________
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 04-17-2024, 09:50 PM
traderal traderal is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: East Central AB
Posts: 1,185
Default

I checked out Scott's Wikipedia profile and now not sure what side he is on as he tended to change his testimonies from time to time, kind of a self seeking hothead. Everyone is trying to make a name for themselves on the internet, easy to do when the truth is not forthcoming from our gov'ts. Probably my time better spent nailing 2x4's together or petting the dog.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 04-18-2024, 03:21 AM
32-40win 32-40win is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Near Drumheller
Posts: 6,791
Default

Pretty good interview with Ben Hodges, who I suspect has a bit better general knowledge, and maybe some better inside knowledge of the players involved than Ritter or Macdonald and their ilk of commentators. The interviewer is Finnish, interesting perspective on things, and some good questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGlXzIzZDj8
__________________
You should also be a member;
CCFR
CSSA
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 05-20-2024, 08:38 AM
MountainTi's Avatar
MountainTi MountainTi is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Caroline
Posts: 7,316
Default

Weird...


https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...e64789dc&ei=15
__________________
Two reasons you may think CO2 is a pollutant
1.You weren't paying attention in grade 5
2. You're stupid
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 05-20-2024, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder76 Pathfinder76 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 15,951
Default

Very
__________________
“I love it when clients bring Berger bullets. It means I get to kill the bear.”

-Billy Molls
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 05-20-2024, 08:58 AM
Grizzly Adams1 Grizzly Adams1 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 3,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder76 View Post
Very
The Mossad works in Mysterious Ways.
__________________
Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there is no place, that they be alone in the midst of the Earth.

Isaiah 5:8
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 05-20-2024, 09:08 AM
huntinstuff's Avatar
huntinstuff huntinstuff is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Edmonton Alberta
Posts: 9,663
Default

US made Bell helicopter........convenient.
__________________
When you are born, you get a ticket to the Freak Show.
If you are born in Canada, you get a front row seat.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 05-20-2024, 09:21 AM
keeks's Avatar
keeks keeks is online now
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Whitecourt
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
The Persians and the Jews fighting....headline April 13, 970

The Persians and the Jews fighting....headline April 13, 1170

The Persians and the Jews fighting....headline April 13, 1345

Etc
Etc
Etc

And in today's news.....yup, you guessed it! The Persians and the Jews fighting. April 13, 2024

Back to you Bob..........
This is exactly what I was thinking this morning over coffee. But I think with new tech, and many new souls in Canada and US it won't be long til this comes to a neighborhood near you.

k
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 05-20-2024, 09:32 AM
MountainTi's Avatar
MountainTi MountainTi is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Caroline
Posts: 7,316
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
The Mossad works in Mysterious Ways.
More than one suspect I'm sure
__________________
Two reasons you may think CO2 is a pollutant
1.You weren't paying attention in grade 5
2. You're stupid
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 05-20-2024, 09:37 AM
pikergolf's Avatar
pikergolf pikergolf is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 11,443
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
US made Bell helicopter........convenient.
We need one of those in Canada.
__________________
“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”

Thomas Sowell
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 05-20-2024, 11:39 AM
Scott h Scott h is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At the lake
Posts: 2,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32-40win View Post
Pretty good interview with Ben Hodges, who I suspect has a bit better general knowledge, and maybe some better inside knowledge of the players involved than Ritter or Macdonald and their ilk of commentators. The interviewer is Finnish, interesting perspective on things, and some good questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGlXzIzZDj8
Hodges always comes across very well when ever he is interviewed, and I suspect that comes from his incredible depth of understanding of the subject matter. His opinion is frequently at odds with many of the talking heads you hear jabbering on about the current conflicts.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 05-20-2024, 12:24 PM
urban rednek's Avatar
urban rednek urban rednek is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
Weird? How about
Attached Images
File Type: jpg schadenfreude 2.jpg (93.0 KB, 87 views)
__________________
“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.” - Thomas Sowell

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 05-20-2024, 12:30 PM
KGB's Avatar
KGB KGB is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 5,707
Default

Mossad… It’s never an accident!
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 05-20-2024, 12:37 PM
BuckCuller's Avatar
BuckCuller BuckCuller is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,692
Default LOL yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
We need one of those in Canada.
You took the thoughts right out of my brain!
__________________
As long as there is lead in the air there is always hope.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 05-21-2024, 01:16 PM
Ronji Ronji is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 846
Default

[QUOTE=KGB;4724532]Mossad… It’s never an accident!

Well said.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 05-21-2024, 01:17 PM
Ronji Ronji is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 846
Default

Mossad… It’s never an accident!

Well said.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 05-21-2024, 01:30 PM
Bigwoodsman Bigwoodsman is online now
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 8,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
I'm thinking that the families that lost loved ones, when Iran shot down fight 752 awhile ago, may have felt as slight tinge of vindication. Maybe.

BW
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.