Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh View Post
i have also seen a lot of low brow, inbred, trailer park trash retards down there too.......and they all got same bad info\advice from wss....
LOL I knew there was a reason I don't shop there.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:41 PM

This is hillarious.....first off im not Chinese

We icefished 80 man days this past season.....never saw 1 chinese fisherperson. BUT saw evidence of poaching and more garbage left on the ice than ever before.
LOL...who done it?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
This is hillarious.....first off im not Chinese

We icefished 80 man days this past season.....never saw 1 chinese fisherperson. BUT saw evidence of poaching and more garbage left on the ice than ever before.
LOL...who done it?
honkys.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daceminnow View Post
honkys.
hahahhahahahahhahahahhha
Old 04-21-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
i have also seen a lot of low brow, inbred, trailer park trash retards down there too.......and they all got same bad info\advice from wss....
Im sure there is a good reason for that!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daceminnow View Post
honkys.

bahawabahawabababawahahahh
Old 04-21-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish@ View Post
Im sure there is a good reason for that!

Mish..last time i was at WSS there was a Black secruity gaurd at the front door.......do you make him shine your shoes and tap dance for your entertainment?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:53 PM

dace,

do you think the infamous bucket was left there by a honky?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Mish..last time i was at WSS there was a Black secruity gaurd at the front door.......do you make him shine your shoes and tap dance for your entertainment?

hahahahahahahaha. he is the only guy i have got good advice from there......he tells me i am gonna have a better day when i leave!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 07:55 PM

Quote:
And why do you think that way?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
And why do you think that way?
just figured you put him in the 99 percent club .....who couldnt read and due to his race he would steal or poach on his lunch break...dancing would keep him occupied
Old 04-21-2011, 08:21 PM

Are you okay? do u need to change ur pad? whats going on with the racist jokes?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by commieboy View Post
You're right. Chinese people don't know what a fish is from a rod. Nor do they know their limits. I'll tell my friend that he can't go fishing with me anymore because he's Chinese and therefore, he must be a poacher and he obviously doesn't know the difference between his rod or the fish he catches with it. Funny though... I've only ever seen him catch and release, and it really looked like he knew how to cast his line with the rod.....

Fish Hunter, I know what you were trying to say, but your wording is absolutely awful. You have just made a blanket statement which says that every single Chinese person is ignorant of the laws of sport fishing in Alberta. You may not have meant it in those terms, but that is what you have written. As others have pointed out, one poorly worded comment is all it takes to turn people against you.

It would have been much better if you had at least said "SOME Chinese persons whom I have witnessed don't know their etc...". In this wording you would not have condemned a whole race, merely a select few.

I think you owe an apology to any of the boards Chinese members and casual viewers.

Sorry folks.... I'm getting preachy.

Back on topic:
Glenmore Regulation Changes ---- Hoooray!
I think that it's not! a question of whither the person is Chinese white red ... or.. blue!
Ethnicity really does not matter.. There are real good nd real bad in any ethnic group..

It’s the individual!! They just MIGHT happen to be Chinese or whatever..
And if you confront them they fall back on the old Cliché of..
‘we no speka da enlist well or we no know da rules’ BULLS&&T I say!

Most of them are born in Canada. ( obvious 30-40 year old and under)
They should know the rules as well as any of us.

So I agree it’s not the origin of the person, it’s the brains, of LACK THERE OF!!!

RHF
Old 04-21-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:

lol...im fine
change my pad....now its game on!!!!
Your the one making racist comments about the Chinese...and i repeat im not Chinese.
WSS is well represented by you thats a fact, even if you think that about the chinese maybe shut your mouth for WSS sake.
You agree that the chinese cant read yet they fish. Well you should do some reading and educate yourself on tackle knowledge...because you sell tackle but your questions on here make me believe you were in the camping section prior to being moved to the fishing section.
Which by YOUR rules means your nationality knows chit about fishing equipment.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:

so your saying that you dont believe that 99 percent of CHINESE people poach\keep everything they catch? because you did on page 2 of this thread.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baitfisher83 View Post
I think they forget to turn and end up on pcr taking loads of walleye..lol
and youve fished how many days to come up with...the loads..figure.
Lets see the facts
Under YOUR way of thinking am i to assume, everyone in the RIDE thread is a lazy deadbeat who doesnt have a vehicle?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
lol...im fine
change my pad....now its game on!!!!
Your the one making racist comments about the Chinese...and i repeat im not Chinese.
WSS is well represented by you thats a fact, even if you think that about the chinese maybe shut your mouth for WSS sake.
You agree that the chinese cant read yet they fish. Well you should do some reading and educate yourself on tackle knowledge...because you sell tackle but your questions on here make me believe you were in the camping section prior to being moved to the fishing section.
First of all, that would be a decent come back if it had any reason or story behind it but nice try

Secondly, I'm not even going to mention how many grammar mistakes you made in your post, because that's just a waste of my time.

Thirdly, I would like you point out a fishing store in Calgary as big as WSS where the the fishing associates know what they are doing.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:52 PM

I am so effin confused right now...
Banned

first off i am not raciest.. but as to some that said they have never seen any chinees poching at PCR,, re-read my post,.
.--> http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=39627
and again let it be known i did noit intend to start such a hot topic then eather!!!

Quote:
so your saying that you dont believe that 99 percent of CHINESE people poach\keep everything they catch? because you did on page 2 of this thread.
no man this guy started dissing black people for no absolute reason
Old 04-21-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHeadedFisherman View Post
first off i am not raciest.. but as to some that said they have never seen any chinees poching at PCR,, re-read my post,.
.--> http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=39627
and again let it be known i did noit intend to start such a hot topic then eather!!!
Nice dude. you shouldve reported them on the spot though
Old 04-21-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
First of all, that would be a decent come back if it had any reason or story behind it but nice try

Secondly, I'm not even going to mention how many grammar mistakes you made in your post, because that's just a waste of my time.

Thirdly, I would like you point out a fishing store in Calgary as big as WSS where the the fishing associates know what they are doing.
so you now think because wss is so big the fishing associates dont know what they are doing?because clearly you dont know what you are doing. and you didnt answer my question......
Old 04-21-2011, 08:58 PM

Quote:

perfect grammar...your a finger pointer....that see's no fault in yourself.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:59 PM

Default Tackle Shop Poll

timeout. friendly poll started. express your thoughts.

Dace
Old 04-21-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
no man this guy started dissing black people for no absolute reason

because your a racist!!!!!
i didnt diss them... i asked if you were....
Old 04-21-2011, 09:02 PM

Quote:
so you now think because wss is so big the fishing associates dont know what they are doing?because clearly you dont know what you are doing. and you didnt answer my question......
Dude there is clear margin between being racist like chubbdarter or stating the facts like i was previously. If that makes no sense to you than i could probably slap some sence in to that brain

And regarding WSS you could ask any one of us in fishing and we be glad to help you out because we know our stuff. But if you start PMSing all over the place like you did just above in the thread, we have the right to kick you out of the store.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Dude there is clear margin between being racist like chubbdarter or stating the facts like i was previously. If that makes no sense to you than i could probably slap some sence in to that brain

And regarding WSS you could ask any one of us in fishing and we be glad to help you out because we know our stuff. But if you start PMSing all over the place like you did just above in the thread, we have the right to kick you out of the store.

Quote:
sweet. Does the Symmetre come in a size 3000 or 3500?

yup uhh huh
Old 04-21-2011, 09:08 PM
hunter49

I think what is the most interesting is that they made no announcement of glenmore being closed in the "new regs" part of the book. You would think that would be a priority. If the ice wasnt off so late this year, I'm sure you could of seen 50+ poachers out there in an evening right now.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:09 PM

Quote:

first i asked you racist questions. Im no Racist.
and your 99% Fact comes from where????...without the facts..your a racist
Old 04-21-2011, 09:10 PM
hunter49

Quote:
yup uhh huh
Chubb, do you know when they are coming out with a symetre 3250?
Closed Thread