Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-17-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
After that post I am 100% sure theres no way you work for ass-pro, they wouldnt have someone as ignorant as yourself dealing with the public. or would they?
I was going to stop in there this weekend, you just changed my mind. I will send your manager an email and explain why.
wayne.........we were all on the verge of getting promo pliers and the big big barrel of bps cheese puffs! we're working on his customer service skills here man. hold off on calling the heat.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
please..what about my popcorn???
Hey you didn't tell me there was food on this thread I would have been here sooner
Old 05-17-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daceminnow View Post
well get healed up gimp. let me know when you're up to it and we'll go out. if not before the 16th definitely after, we don't have far to get into a river.
Thanks Dace. If I'm up for it,sure we will go.............................wait just a minute. Have you been talking to my wife? Is this one of those--- 2 go out but only 1 returns type of thing? I already had my Father inlaw put his hand on my shoulder and say:" Come on buddy,let's go for a little walk in the woods." But I did not know why he was just bringing one 12 gauge shell with him. LOL!
Old 05-17-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
wayne.........we were all on the verge of getting promo pliers and the big big barrel of bps cheese puffs! we're working on his customer service skills here man. hold off on calling the heat.
i wanted snowshoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya....please i want snowshoes
Old 05-17-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
crap, I better wait, I need those pliers to disguise myself when Im out a-poachin!!!! NHO maybe if you smeared some of that mud you dredged up when we were ice fishing on your head it might help! Im surprised you didnt bring up any gas!!! Oh yah JTS1 brought enough of that up to clear out 3 bars!!!

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 05-17-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
Hey you didn't tell me there was food on this thread I would have been here sooner
we are very close to needing a donny and marie, lady gaga or wind blows girls skirt up intervention
Old 05-17-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
we are very close to needing a donny and marie, lady gaga or wind blows girls skirt up intervention
from that pic I saw of Marie Id like to see her skirt blowin up! unless that was a body double.

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 05-17-2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hunter Okotoks View Post
Thanks Dace. If I'm up for it,sure we will go.............................wait just a minute. Have you been talking to my wife? Is this one of those--- 2 go out but only 1 returns type of thing? I already had my Father inlaw put his hand on my shoulder and say:" Come on buddy,let's go for a little walk in the woods." But I did not know why he was just bringing one 12 gauge shell with him. LOL!
don't talk like that i just convinced photo it was safe to meet me for coffee. jeesh. photo, it's ok he's joking.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:24 PM

Default im done

Quote:
After that post I am 100% sure theres no way you work for ass-pro, they wouldnt have someone as ignorant as yourself dealing with the public. or would they?
I was going to stop in there this weekend, you just changed my mind. I will send your manager an email and explain why.
Hey im done with this forum i cant post my opinion, whatever come on in this weekend dont care anymore , go for it
Old 05-17-2011, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
i wanted snowshoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya....please i want snowshoes
They just melt this time of year............................
Old 05-17-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonass View Post
Hey im done with this forum i cant post my opinion, whatever come on in this weekend dont care anymore , go for it
oh come on dont leave us. I need some cheese poofs! and free pliers. oh and some pinched barbs! and maybe a pair of snowshoes for old chub!!!

Non Compliance!!!!!!
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

Old 05-17-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
They just melt this time of year............................
im going back to the Wind thread....at least thats a nice azz
Old 05-17-2011, 10:30 PM

Quote:
crap, I better wait, I need those pliers to disguise myself when Im out a-poachin!!!! NHO maybe if you smeared some of that mud you dredged up when we were ice fishing on your head it might help! Im surprised you didnt bring up any gas!!! Oh yah JTS1 brought enough of that up to clear out 3 bars!!!
If you listen;and I mean really listen, you can here the H2S alarms going off in the distance when JTS is icefishing in Southern Alberta.

I'm still not entirely sure that I didn't strike oil. I spiralled deep enough to hit it, and it polluted the ice enough! There's probably a sevice crew on it right now finishing the well.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Sooooooo. Are we getting the free pliers or not?

Does anyone know??? I'll just go to BPS and ask for some.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sooooooo. Are we getting the free pliers or not?

Does anyone know??? I'll just go to BPS and ask for some.
I'll take the pliers
Old 05-17-2011, 10:41 PM

Default Day Trip

Quote:
seriously? that's weak cowboy. i think we should all head down and inquire more about these pliers. when you in next? we're a friendly bunch, just have lots of questions bout barbs and hackles and stuff. heck i'll even buy the big big barrel of cheese puffs for the fellas. i'll be sure no one wipes their cheesy fingers on the bear. you almost had the deal closed buddy. pliers, hackle, a lounging chair,snowshoes, the cheese snacks. man it would have been a stellar sale.
Old 05-17-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
I'll take the pliers

cheese puff
Old 05-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
cheese puff
OK
Old 05-17-2011, 10:52 PM

Default wtf

Quote:
seriously? that's weak cowboy. i think we should all head down and inquire more about these pliers. when you in next? we're a friendly bunch, just have lots of questions bout barbs and hackles and stuff. heck i'll even buy the big big barrel of cheese puffs for the fellas. i'll be sure no one wipes their cheesy fingers on the bear. you almost had the deal closed buddy. pliers, hackle, a lounging chair,snowshoes, the cheese snacks. man it would have been a stellar sale.
hey was all good until waynechristie said he was going to try and get me in S*@t so yeah no pliers for anyone yall have a gooder oh yea last 10 days at bass pro last weekend in, good luck finding good service when your at the store now.

"you have to look for the best in life"
Old 05-17-2011, 10:59 PM

Quote:
hey was all good until waynechristie said he was going to try and get me in S*@t so yeah no pliers for anyone yall have a gooder oh yea last 10 days at bass pro last weekend in good luck finding good service when your at the store now.

WOW!!!! After your manager sees this post from the guy who's leaving in 10 days, I'm quite certain you are probably out of a job ASAP!!!

Enjoy the rest of May Clayton.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:02 PM

just curious.....under the new purposed law.....does anyone get beat up and get their tackle chucked in the water?
Old 05-17-2011, 11:03 PM

Don't go yet. You didn't answer my question. Are you related or know the guy?

http://youtu.be/Ei8462a_8H4

http://youtu.be/Ei8462a_8H4

http://youtu.be/ZLDzPH-cBhw
Old 05-17-2011, 11:03 PM

Quote:
hey was all good until waynechristie said he was going to try and get me in S*@t so yeah no pliers for anyone yall have a gooder oh yea last 10 days at bass pro last weekend in, good luck finding good service when your at the store now.

wayne's a loose cannon. if you spent any amount of time here you'd know that. he's calmed down now. its cool. he guides for northerns in southern alberta, you've most likely met him at the store. if not you should. good people. hope to see you on the weekend. fly shop right?
Old 05-17-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
just curious.....under the new purposed law.....does anyone get beat up and get their tackle chucked in the water?
Yes. It will be classified as providing a safe and pristine environment for all.(Except the humans that use it.)

If you do not have pliers with you while fishing(which must be visible at all times) you be beaten with an 18" pair of channel locks and thrown into the water. This action will prove the dedication and qualification of the F&W officer. This action will ensure that people get the message about the safe handling practices of fishing. Without their great work we would have nothing......Well,except bruises and broken bones.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Yes. It will be classified as providing a safe and pristine environment for all.(Except the humans that use it.)

If you do not have pliers with you while fishing(which must be visible at all times) you be beaten with an 18" pair of channel locks and thrown into the water. This action will prove the dedication and qualification of the F&W officer. This action will ensure that people get the message about the safe handling practices of fishing. Without their great work we would have nothing......Well,except bruises and broken bones.
really? observed from a mile a way by an undercover officer spotting through some really good glass. that's cool.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:18 PM

[QUOTE=Daceminnow;944799]wayne's a loose cannon. if you spent any amount of time here you'd know that. he's calmed down now. its cool. he guides for northerns in southern alberta, you've most likely met him at the store. QUOTE]

That's a bit of an understatement doncha think! He has calmed down A LOT!!! When his lawyer got him the help he needed after "The Incident" he changed a lot. He hardly ever gets in trouble anymore.

Anybody know if the clerk ever fully recovered? Last I heard he was starting on solid food.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:22 PM

I work in a fishing department, it doesn't matter which one. I've worked there for years. I've only just caught up to this thread and I have the following points to make:

1) Everyone who works in BPS, WSS, FH, CT and Uncle Buck's Gun N' Run by the border is a member (with at least one profile) of this Forum and reads every word you post - and is watching eagerly for a mention of them in their workplace.

2) Everyone who works in these places deals almost every day with someone who falls into each one of the following categories: true sportsman / polite shopper; someone I tried really hard to help; *****hole with a wallet.

3) Everyone who works in one of these places has a genuine and all-abiding love of some small aspect - not every aspect and certainly not the expensive aspects, because in spite of employee discounts we are not well paid - of the outdoors and is hoping to somehow make a living by sharing that love with y'all.

4) When you say "lousy customer service" we hear "here's my side of the story." Lotsa folks get to take safe lob shots at the retail guys who can't answer back for fear of missing out on a chance of the next $0.50 per hour raise. Buddy who didn't bend the barbs: ya took one for the team. I want to buy you a beer.

5) Henry Waschuk, Lefty Kreh and Bob Izumi don't work for $13.00 per hour. Modify your expectations.

6) If anyone ever starts a thread on this or any other forum with the subject line "Jerks I had to serve at work today" well stand back and watch the sparks fly, because me and my colleagues, we've all got stories we'd love to tell but can't.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle Guy View Post
I work in a fishing department, it doesn't matter which one. I've worked there for years. I've only just caught up to this thread and I have the following points to make:

1) Everyone who works in BPS, WSS, FH, CT and Uncle Buck's Gun N' Run by the border is a member (with at least one profile) of this Forum and reads every word you post - and is watching eagerly for a mention of them in their workplace.
I was just curious what your other profile is.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee9 View Post
I was just curious what your other profile is.
Never mind. I know you.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle Guy View Post
Never mind. I know you.
And your point is...what?