Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-29-2014, 12:11 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBD View Post
yeh - justin's DAD !

took us about 15 yrs to crawl ourselves out of that hole ...

Fish - I thought you were older than that, did you experience the NEP or are we speaking to a junior / import ?
No no you are on the small page, the sudis and lots of opec do fine with natinalized oil Q8 oil no. No bells. Worth billions. Not nep. federal absorbtion of the oil industry . Presto refineries oh but the texas would be mad and pow no market .... it not AB's oil never has been never will be . Touch that tap I dare ya,limit out put to drive up price let us know how that looks . Cuse the last guy that went begging for 1% got lit up like a newb. Lies and more lies. See I watched a portion of Canada's largest refineries being built so I know what can be done , with an eye for the future . Oh and who has the most profitable and advanced petrochemical industry on earth the nationalised Norwegians laughing all the way to the bank and now buying here . So give your head a shake please and stop for a moment and think why aren't we the best.
Well done pics on one thread yay ,wow for one.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
No no you are on the small page, the sudis and lots of opec do fine with natinalized oil Q8 oil no. No bells. Worth billions. Not nep. federal absorbtion of the oil industry . Presto refineries oh but the texas would be mad and pow no market .... it not AB's oil never has been never will be . Touch that tap I dare ya,limit out put to drive up price let us know how that looks . Cuse the last guy that went begging for 1% got lit up like a newb. Lies and more lies. See I watched a portion of Canada's largest refineries being built so I know what can be done , with an eye for the future . Oh and who has the most profitable and advanced petrochemical industry on earth the nationalised Norwegians laughing all the way to the bank and now buying here . So give your head a shake please and stop for a moment and think why aren't we the best.
You're making very little sense.

For the record, you cannot compare sh!tty bitumen to Saudi Crude or Brent Crude.

That's about all I can respond to from your post since I can decipher very little of it.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:45 AM
Banned

Default Fish are you for real ?

Quote:
No no you are on the small page, the sudis and lots of opec do fine with natinalized oil
Canada does NOT have enough capital to develop her resources - WE NEED international investors !

Nationalize the industry and the international players LEAVE !

that's how we're different fish, sorry - no OPEC billions here backing us ....

something Trudeau and Chretien learn't the hard way - It was the Americans developing our Oil industry in the 70's early 80's - "Their" brain trust (Chretien&Trudeaus), Petro Canada, didn't come close to filling the void left when the Americans pulled out. Unbelievable stupidity .... I think Chretien was finance minister, did he not run the numbers ?

Quote:
.... Fish I've been on here since '08 i'm sure there's more, what - do you scour the archives looking for pics of me and my family ? .... that's CREEPY man !

For the record, this is what's annoying about you guys - spouting off, haven't a clue - wait a second why am I wasting my time at one in the morning texting with you ?

OUT

Last edited by TBD; 04-29-2014 at 01:05 AM.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
speaking of no clue....carry on, haha

you just worry about sitting out in the bush rolling your window up and down

Go check out suncors earnings for q1, they just came out last night.