Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Hunting Items For Sale

Notices

Old 09-13-2023, 12:34 PM

Default Trail Cameras

Most of these have never been used or used for a couple of months only. None have been left out over the winter. All have been tested and work well.

I have several Tasco 12 mega pixel cameras. I picked these up on closeout at Canadian Tire. Originally they were $99 each IIRC. There is tons of information on them online and many you tube videos. They take really decent pictures and good video but are a very basic camera. You can choose 1 picture mode, 3 picture mode or video. They are a low glow camera. I touched them up with a bit of camo paint so they are easier to hide. I have gotten some nice shots and videos of big animals and not a sign of spooking them. These are extremely easy to use and always capture images. I would like $40 each and will include an SD card. If you want more than one I will certainly give you a better deal.

I have 4 Apeman H80 Wifi Cameras. Lots of cool features on these. They take stunning pictures and video. Again, lots of info on line and apparently can be connected via blue tooth to your phone. I only tried a couple of times and they seemed to work extremely well. These are low glow as well. I would think SOLD each would be fair for these but if you want them all I will make a better deal. Apeman are all sold

Lastly I have 4 of the Wild Game Innovation Prizm lights out cameras. These take the nicest images of the bunch and are a no glow camera. Not as easy to set up but simple enough for anyone to get working. These were $199 each at Canadian Tire and I would like $80 each for these. Again, Google is your friend if you want to see video etc.

Last edited by MK2750; 09-29-2023 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-24-2023, 04:21 PM

still some left
Old 09-29-2023, 06:10 PM

Apeman Cameras are sold