Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski Canuck View Post
The point is, the Defence Industry will whip up a frenzy for the Politicians to feed on, and spend money on their pet ridings, in Ontario and Quebec.

The Politicians will have licence to increase spending, in the pet ridings down east, at our expense.

The Defence Contractors will of course say its necessary to protect our sovereignty.

AND the bill will be huge.

Now Tool and Co, you are paying for it if you let our Governments buy into this fake arms race.

As for Putin, he is doing what he does best, being the strong man for the Russian People.

I expect that the next thing on Russian TV is Putin bare chested with a Rifle on his back driving a tank and shooting at mock NATO forces targets.

The sooner that Putin is out of power the sooner the world can sleep at night.

Drewski
Ummmm, I hate to break the news to you but Justin already has a license to spend tax dollars like a drunken Sailor on shore leave. He’s already given Bombardier millions of taxpayers dollars, he doesn’t need Putin’s rhetoric to help him with that. His funding for the Military includes planning on buying used Aussie jet fighters as replacements and a failed ship building venture. And you think that Putin’s speech is going to whip Justin into a defence spending tizzy? Funny stuff......lol.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
I wonder if it's impossible for human beings to be civilized enough to drop the war machines? This world could be a really amazing place if all these armies and tools of mass destruction were left behind.
Humans been warring it up and killing each other since we crawled out from under a rock. That's what we do. It's human nature, what would make you think it would stop? As worldwide population density increases it will only get worse.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:53 AM

I thought the Russian Topol-20 missile with its space re-entry and 10 independent guidable warheads was indefensible. Gotta up the ante.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:01 AM

My thoughts are that probably good Putin has developed recent "state of art" weapons. He may need them to protect world peace from the industrial might of his neighbor in the future.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
My thoughts are that probably good Putin has developed recent "state of art" weapons. He may need them to protect world peace from the industrial might of his neighbor in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski Canuck View Post
Putin's message was secretly sponsored by .....

Things are so bad in Eastern Europe that not even the Ukrainian Government is corrupt any more! (Thanks IMF!) IMAGINE THE HORROR IN THE KREMLIN!!!

Drewski
Guys, you along with Putin and his 2011 "scary" animation he used in his speech just made my week.
Can't wait for April, 1st, it must be hilarious this year
Old 03-03-2018, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrit View Post
No worries for Canada we’re buying f-18’s.

Off Kijiji
Old 03-03-2018, 06:58 AM

Once the giant Cheeto's military parade happens Russia will run for the hills.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Once the giant Cheeto's military parade happens Russia will run for the hills.
Not sure I got you right, but regardless - there are not many hills in Russia proper, so nowhere to run, really. Ask Napoleon, Germans - Russians typically stay, sometimes for a long haul, mostly successful, so far.
Not sure why we (Russians) even talk about it in our educated and very mass destruction weaponized 21st century.
Such an idiotic speech, really, hard to find an explanation even for me, and I am one of a designated Russians on this forum
Old 03-03-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-71 View Post
Not sure I got you right, but regardless - there are not many hills in Russia proper, so nowhere to run, really. Ask Napoleon, Germans - Russians typically stay, sometimes for a long haul, mostly successful, so far.
Not sure why we (Russians) even talk about it in our educated and very mass destruction weaponized 21st century.
Such an idiotic speech, really, hard to find an explanation even for me, and I am one of a designated Russians on this forum

I was being 100% sarcastic and yes Putin is an psychotic ego maniac but he isn't alone in this world.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:35 AM

Those computer generated clips remind me N Koreas clips about destroying the US forces. This kind of technology does not come overnight and Americans are watching daily.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:40 AM
Banned

Some criminal in Russia says a few words and Alberta Outdoors men go into overdrive and assumes , predicts . and starts blaming the other half of Canada !! As a cowboy in Alberta I check under my pillow every night to see if there are burrs that will me me wake up cranky ! Too funny!
Old 03-03-2018, 10:46 AM

He a already has weapon of mass destruction for the usa on his side the DNC party.