Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Boats & Motors For Sale

Notices

Old 09-23-2019, 10:03 AM

Default for sale or trade 16' vanguard alum. fishing boat and 20 hp yamaha with trailer

looking to sell or trade my boat it is a mid 90's Crestliner deep v that is wide just under 6 feet across. and over 20" deep at the back , I used to use it at slave lake . The boat is originally from Prince George and it was used as a guideboat for salmon hence the salt line , the 20 hp Yamaha long shaft is a late 90's model with next to no hours , the trailer is a earlier 2000 ez loader . the bimini top was purchased in 2018. I feel the unit is worth $4500 to me , I WOULD TRADE IT .for a side by side or a boat I can operate by myself in the wind larger is fine bout would need to have a console and a top or cabin would even be nicer not to fussy about fiberglass boats but and old Crestliner or vanguard , Bluefin would make my eyes light up . I have only had the boat in the water for about 20 minutes in the last 5 years since moving to Medicine Hat none of my family likes the water , fishing or anything to do with water unless it is ice cubes so it is time for it to go. I would also trade it for a 4x4 flat deck truck 3/4 ton or larger. send me a e mail at accumulator@hotmail.ca or call 403-866-3922 if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1153.jpg (36.5 KB, 678 views)