Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
That's funny man! lol

Lefty if you have any class you can step in any time and tell these good folks the truth. I am not counting on it thought!
Actually it isn't all that funny. Why do you keep bringing Lefty into this, what in the heck does it have to do with you being presented every opportunity to qualify your claims? For your information, Lefty IS a class act. Not a braggard, always willing to help others, not only with informative posts, but he also is the AO Express mule. He's participated in the DV rodeo, donated stuff, has shown his skills as an archer both in competition and what's in the freezer. If I understand correctly, he's also donated his cooler space to you. I've seen Lefty shoot, in fact it came down to the wire between him and I at the DV rodeo a couple of years back. Should you and him stand shoulder to shoulder on the firing range, my money would be on him, not some braggard that has no intention to prove his far fetched claims. In fact, Lefty isn't the only one I'd put my money on, there are many others here that I'd pick, one of whom is a fine lady shooter. The only thing that you've accomplished here is to make a name for yourself that none will forget very soon. Enjoy playing this shooting game all by yourself as you seem to be the only witness that you need.