Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-10-2007, 04:21 PM
PainKiller

Default Can Cold Water Clean Dishes?

This is for all the germ consious folks that worry about using cold water to clean.

John went to vist his 90 year old grandfather in a very secluded,rural area of Georgia.After spending a great evening chatting the night away,John's grandfather prepared breakfast of bacon,eggs and toast.Hoohn noticed a film like substance on his plate,and questioned his grandfather asking,"Are these plates Clean?

His grandfather replied,"They're as clean as cold water can get them.Just go ahead and finish your meal,Sonny!"

For lunch the old man made hambrgers.Again,John was concernd about the plates as his appeared to have tiny specks around the edge that looked like dried egg and asked,"Are you sure thses plates are clean?"

Without looking up the old man said,"I told you before ,Sonny,Those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them.Now don't you fret,i don't want to hear another word about it!"

Later that afternoon,John was on his way to a nearby town and as he was leaving ,His grandfather's dog started to growl,and wouldn't let him pass.John yelled and said,"Grandfather ,your dog won't let me get to my car".

Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching on tv,the old man shouted."COLDWATER, GO LAY DOWN !!!!"
Old 07-10-2007, 04:26 PM
Banned

Pretty good pain,, pretty good....
Old 07-10-2007, 09:13 PM

That's funny PK! Try this one on!

Two Polish (no offence to any Poles out there!) guys were on a fly-in moose hunt up north. They managed to each take a huge bull, but when the pilot arrived to pick them up, he told them that with all of their gear and the moose, the plane would be unable to take off from the weight.

They argued with him, saying that they did the same thing with the same type of plane last season and the pilot took them up. After much discussion and the promise of a big fat tip, the pilot agreed reluctantly.

As they tried to take off, the overweight plane barely cleared the treetops, made it a short distance, and crashed horribly into the bush! Fortunatly everyone survived unscathed!

As they are standing there, one Pole says to the other, "Where do ya think we are?". To this the other Pole says, "I think we're real close to where we crashed LAST YEAR!!".

Tree
Old 07-10-2007, 11:03 PM

Good stuff!
Old 07-11-2007, 04:51 AM
-NDN-

both are classic Much needed laugh after a night of work