Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 07-01-2023, 09:59 AM

Default American made Broadheds

Has anyone purchased broadheads in the states and brought them back in their vehicle? In all of my research I can’t find anything that says you can’t. They will be declared when crossing.
Old 07-01-2023, 10:33 AM

No issues whatsoever. Doesnt matter where they are made.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:19 PM

Yeah rackmaster that’s what I thought also, just nice to get first hand experience.
Thanks,
Old 07-04-2023, 09:48 AM

I was givin a box of miscellaneous BHs from a guy who gave up archery yrs ago. There was all kinds of cool types of different heads that I tryed out a shot, but one in particular flew well and had great durability an I later learned they are called Sonics made my American Broadhead Company. I looked into them an of course they won’t ship to Canada. So I’ve been lookin for another way to get em here and that would be most likely in a vehicle across the border lol. I’ve also been told they have or will be goin out of business. Love to order a half dozen packs before they do, if they do go out of business..
Old 07-06-2023, 09:56 AM

^ If you google, it appears there are a couple of places that sell them in Canada. For example: https://tyeemarine.ca/product/americ...5gr-in-canada/. Saw lighter ones as well, but cannot find the shop at the moment.
Old 08-15-2023, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman160 View Post
I was givin a box of miscellaneous BHs from a guy who gave up archery yrs ago. There was all kinds of cool types of different heads that I tryed out a shot, but one in particular flew well and had great durability an I later learned they are called Sonics made my American Broadhead Company. I looked into them an of course they won’t ship to Canada. So I’ve been lookin for another way to get em here and that would be most likely in a vehicle across the border lol. I’ve also been told they have or will be goin out of business. Love to order a half dozen packs before they do, if they do go out of business..
In their early years of operation( 2008 I believe ) I guided the President and V. President of this company on a whitetail hunt in Rocky...great people , too bad the Pres got buck fever on a 160 + whitetail at 15 yds from the tree..lol...They never took a deer in that hunt so I didn't get to see their product perform ..they left me with a few packs and I didn't believe they were all that well constructed so used them only on small.game . Maybe they are better now .

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2023, 02:09 AM

Do it all the time when I cross into washington state.