Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-11-2023, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
This squabble as horrible as it I say will fizz out but remember this there will always be that amber of hate just waiting to flare up again.....and again...and again.
Unfortunately it will not fizzle out. Iran and their allies will attack Israel at some point in the near future and will be defeated. There will be another attack on Israel at Armageddon. Future events will center around Israel.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeMan View Post
Yes, Sohi absolutely equated the Hamas terror attack with Israel's response and he doubled down again yesterday on it.

Funny how so many want to talk about humanitarian crisis in Gaza instead of what caused it. Sick.

Meanwhile, terrorist sympathizers in his crap hole city were out celebrating the attack on Israel by Hamas. He outright said it is his job to support people on both sides of the "conflict". Ha, ya "conflict".

Remember, this guy was jailed in India over claims of terrorism on his part there. He calls it activist work. This is no different than when his fellow yellow cab drivers cheered for the 9-11 attack in NY while lined up at the Edmonton International Airport. pumping their fists in the air.
When you elect a clown, you get a circus.
Old 10-11-2023, 11:15 AM

Default Egypt warned of attack 3 days earlier?

If this is true then it’s a serious breach of process and heads should roll.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67082047.amp
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-11-2023, 11:25 AM

Since I have a dog in this fight I will comment.
Being a Jew and having family and friends over there currently, this is a absolute crap show. terrorists at work, there is no other way to state it, no poor PLO, nothing.
I have lost two dear friends since Sunday night due to this, and I hope the Israelis put their armored D11 dozers to work and start at one end of the Gaza strip and end in a big pile at the other end.
There is no negotiating with Hamas and Hezbollah, they have been dealt with kid gloves for 56 years. There is no Palestine, it is not a place, nor a legitimate government or state, that is like me and my nabours saying Clearwater county should be its own country, and we should have our own laws, meanwhile firing rockets and killing people in Red Deer, and saying that our only goal is kill all the rest of Canadians. And that is exactly what they say, are there incident people in Gaza? Yes, and they need to move out, as Hamas uses them as human shields and hides in there homes, schools, and hospitals. Israel has tried to be as nice as possible for many many years. Enough is enough, move the innocents out, and flatten the rest.
Sorry not sorry, you loose enough friends and family over the last 50 years, and you stop caring about the opinion of a bunch of liberals thinking the PLO should have a place to live in Gaza(which by the way has been available to them for 56 years as long as they are peaceful)
Old 10-11-2023, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeelmer View Post
Being a Jew and having family and friends over there currently, this is a absolute crap show. terrorists at work, there is no other way to state it, no poor PLO, nothing.
I have lost two dear friends since Sunday night due to this, and I hope the Israelis put their armored D11 dozers to work and start at one end of the Gaza strip and end in a big pile at the other end.
There is no negotiating with Hamas and Hezbollah, they have been dealt with kid gloves for 56 years. There is no Palestine, it is not a place, nor a legitimate government or state, that is like me and my nabours saying Clearwater county should be its own country, and we should have our own laws, meanwhile firing rockets and killing people in Red Deer, and saying that our only goal is kill all the rest of Canadians. And that is exactly what they say, are there incident people in Gaza? Yes, and they need to move out, as Hamas uses them as human shields and hides in there homes, schools, and hospitals. Israel has tried to be as nice as possible for many many years. Enough is enough, move the innocents out, and flatten the rest.
Sorry not sorry, you loose enough friends and family over the last 50 years, and you stop caring about the opinion of a bunch of liberals thinking the PLO should have a place to live in Gaza(which by the way has been available to them for 56 years as long as they are peaceful)
One and obvious question comes to mind is where do you move them?

Also, like I mentioned, a huge portion of their population is kids, under 15. By now, many of then are likely bound to become those that are being fought today. What do you do?
Old 10-11-2023, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post

Also, like I mentioned, a huge portion of their population is kids, under 15. By now, many of then are likely bound to become those that are being fought today. What do you do?
Ive been watching Australian news coverage basically thinking they would be less biased about reporting. Watching what these Palestinian did to Israeli families, woman,children. I cry watching it. I'm Christian. Its that bad.
These neighborhood Muslim countries are responsible for taking in these refugees but they won't because they want to use them as shields.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
When you elect a clown, you get a circus.
What have you go against clowns?

This guy is an incompetent buffoon and a fool. He should just keep his pie hole shut on this topic. He just doubled down on his support of terrorist groups when they fit into his life plan.

BW
Old 10-11-2023, 12:15 PM

Where do you move them? Well if you look on a map you will see Egypt also shares a border with Gaza. But they have blockaded that crossing and will not permit anyone from Gaza to cross over. Why? From what I have read it is because they do not want the Hamas/Iranian influence to infiltrate into their country. Something to think about.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:36 PM

Well if HAMAS is sponsored by Iran, send the GAZA supporters to Iran.

Pretty simple solution to the GAZA problem.

Bigger solution is GAZA is no longer a self governing area, as all they seem to do is spend their idle time building rockets and arming for war.

Israel takes over GAZA. The experiment failed.

Any opposition, then leave.

Drewski
Old 10-11-2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
What have you go against clowns?

This guy is an incompetent buffoon and a fool. He should just keep his pie hole shut on this topic. He just doubled down on his support of terrorist groups when they fit into his life plan.

BW
You are right. Comparing Sohi to a clown is disrespectful to clowns. He is an incompetent buffoon who should stick to driving a bus. I don't know who is worse though, Sohi or the morons who voted him in.
Old 10-11-2023, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeelmer View Post
Shalom! Totally agreed with what you said. Lived there from 1991 to1993. I have seen terrible things. When we arrived, two days later the Palestinian walked into the daycare and started slashing kids…
How does it say in their song- from the river to the sea? Well here we go! Here is a good solution to this problem:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6879.jpg (45.0 KB, 134 views)
Old 10-11-2023, 02:12 PM

For those of you asking Where can the Palestinians go? Well, look back into the history. They were kicked out of Egypt( and by the way, Hamas is an officially terrorist organization and it outlawed in Egypt), they were kicked out of Jordan, they were kicked out of Lebanon and they were not allowed to get to Syria either… In those countries where they were welcomed first, they caused nothing but trouble. And were asked to leave. And not very politely either, lol!
Old 10-11-2023, 02:30 PM

After what I have seen, turn the whole bloody place into a parking lot.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
after what i have seen, turn the whole bloody place into a parking lot.
yep,and send those cheering for Hamas back too.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
After what I have seen, turn the whole bloody place into a parking lot.
There's already whining about a humanitarian crisis and violation of international law. The Hamas sympathizers know how to play the game, usually only takes a couple of days to get into gear after Israel makes a move. I suspect Israel isn't listening, it's a war for survival and the gloves are off.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 10-11-2023, 03:31 PM

Looks like this will probably settle down over the next month or so, then back into the normal routine over there, unless the Arab/Persian factions come up with something else that's really stupid to pull off somewhere, which of course they are promising to do. There are certainly some serious questions about what the Israelis and others knew and did or didn't do about it, as to how this kind of intelligence "failure" happened. Did they know and decide to let it happen or not? Some ugly questions being asked, by a lot of very interested parties inside and outside Israel. Hamas people aren't completely stupid, it may be they put this together and actually fooled them. Even if it was a stupid idea on their part, appears Hezbollah is usng half a brain and doesn't like the odds along the northern border. Are Netanyahu and his crew the kind of people that would let this happen, to initiate conditions for the response they've been allowed to make? Run with a calculated risk and ride the consequences out? Stranger things have happened in this world. Unlikely we'll know anytime soon, but, it is a question that won't be going away any time soon, and there'll be plenty of krap going on about it. Definitely a can of worms got opened there. May also be some value to see where the question originated from.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:59 PM

Some interesting questions indeed, above: 32-40

I suspect that Hamas has the same code of conduct and consequences regarding membership and loose lips as do the HA.

I do think that the concept of a 2 state solution is history now and the Gaza strip is done now, maybe even the West Bank.

Even if Hamas is eliminated, Hezbollah/Isis or whatever group comes out of Iran/Syria/Lebanon/Jordan or for that matter any other Arab state, will always wish no less than total death to Israel. Iran must be dealt with soon, but with Biden, that will not happen.

The middle east is no closer to peace today than it has been for the last 3000 years. Notice I didn't even mention the elephant in the room, the R word.....
Old 10-11-2023, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
For those of you asking Where can the Palestinians go? Well, look back into the history. They were kicked out of Egypt( and by the way, Hamas is an officially terrorist organization and it outlawed in Egypt), they were kicked out of Jordan, they were kicked out of Lebanon and they were not allowed to get to Syria either… In those countries where they were welcomed first, they caused nothing but trouble. And were asked to leave. And not very politely either, lol!
Maybe be send them to Russia?
Putin seems to like and supports them.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/10/11/7423662/

S12
Old 10-11-2023, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
In those countries where they were welcomed first, they caused nothing but trouble. And were asked to leave. And not very politely either, lol!
Sounds a lot like the history of the Jews, no?

But the Palestinians are bush-league -- the Jews have been kicked out of over 100 countries.
Old 10-11-2023, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceTitan View Post
Sounds a lot like the history of the Jews, no?

But the Palestinians are bush-league -- the Jews have been kicked out of over 100 countries.
I don't think the Jews ever went around killing innocent civilians, actually they were mostly passive until Zionism appeared and the majority were even repelled by that.

Grizz

Old 10-11-2023, 09:04 PM

Quote:

Perhaps they need to find Allah and a few virgins, that would solve a lot of problems. Take a look at what is happening in NYC, Sydney, Toronto. Heck even the USA congress. There is no reasoning with peoplekind who wish everyone who is not a Jihadis, dead. After all we are only Infidels who stand in the way of the final solution.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.

Last edited by 6.5 shooter; 10-11-2023 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderal View Post
Unfortunately it will not fizzle out. Iran and their allies will attack Israel at some point in the near future and will be defeated. There will be another attack on Israel at Armageddon. Future events will center around Israel.
Lots of different theories about this one
One of them is Gog and Magog which could be Iran and Russia together, they will be defeated, also Russia
After all this, there will be Armageddon
Israel will be the winner
Old 10-11-2023, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
I don't think the Jews ever went around killing innocent civilians, actually they were mostly passive until Zionism appeared and the majority were even repelled by that.

Grizz
Palestinians are killing civilians in territories from which they have been recently displaced. Doesn't justify it, but their grievances are legitimate. Houses bulldozed and forced into what is in effect an open-air prison on their own land and in the very recent past.

The Jews lost any legitimate claim to the Levant after the Romans destroyed the second temple 2000 years ago and the Jews were scattered. The world would look much different if countries made territory claims based on foggy and wishful thinking related to events from millennia ago. Biblical scholars agree that the Old Testament was canonized after the return of the Jews from Babylon and serves as a post-hoc justification of prior events; and there is no historical unanimity on whether Kings Solomon and David were even real.

In fact, the massacre of the Canaanites was just the stealing of another tribe's land. That land was never the Jews' birthright and it certainly was not promised to them by God; they took it through force of arms, as did all peoples in the Bronze Age.

The Jews may very be the only people in history to have stolen the same country twice (first as Canaan, then as Palestine).
Old 10-11-2023, 09:29 PM

Back in the old days when suicide bombing was trendy, and sending your young kid out to blow themselves and any nearby Infidels to pieces was all the rage in the Arab world, someone (maybe then Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meier ?) was quoted as saying something to the effect that 'It will only stop when Arab parents grow to love their own children more than they hate the Jews'.
They haven't reached that point yet, and apparently never will.
I hope Israel does what needs to be done, and to hell with any phony consequences.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1 View Post
Lots of different theories about this one
One of them is Gog and Magog which could be Iran and Russia together, they will be defeated, also Russia
After all this, there will be Armageddon
Israel will be the winner
If you believe that this is how the world works, I'm afraid you are not going make it.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:46 PM

The more I think about this, the likelier it seems that Israel allowed this to happen (no way Mossad missed this in its planning stages).

The rapprochement between Iran and Saudi Arabia, and the clear and rapid decline in US influence worldwide has the Israelis panicked, and they want to take Gaza and hopefully bait the US into at least supporting if not leading an attack on Iran before they are out of runway.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:56 PM

So basically there are direct calls for genocide (via blanket bombing and turning the place into a parking lot) and/or ethnic cleansing (via forceful deportation, with no destination in mind, in fact). We are supposedly somehow different though, even superior with our higher morals, right?
Old 10-11-2023, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceTitan View Post
The more I think about this, the likelier it seems that Israel allowed this to happen (no way Mossad missed this in its planning stages).

The rapprochement between Iran and Saudi Arabia, and the clear and rapid decline in US influence worldwide has the Israelis panicked, and they want to take Gaza and hopefully bait the US into at least supporting if not leading an attack on Iran before they are out of runway.
You are way over thinking this. There is just no way even one Israeli knew this was coming. Think this over. Israel wants peace with their Arab neighbors, Saudi Arabia still the big Kahuna, the rest of the middle east dislikes Iran also.

You can, you should, & if you're brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King
Old 10-11-2023, 10:23 PM

Quote:
So basically there are direct calls for genocide (via blanket bombing and turning the place into a parking lot) and/or ethnic cleansing (via forceful deportation, with no destination in mind, in fact). We are supposedly somehow different though, even superior with our higher morals, right?
Morals don't apply in Total War, never have.

Grizz

Old 10-11-2023, 10:39 PM

Default War

Its going to get really bad when the boots are on the ground in Gaza as this will be urban warfare like we hav'nt seen since afghanistan but this will be much worse.