Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2023, 10:12 AM

Default What really happened on Jan 6

Very interesting and enlightening interview of the former chief of police on Capitol Hill.
When is this corruption going to end?

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...h_cpyrs_240845
Old 08-11-2023, 10:26 AM

Tucker Carlson

The guy that lied through his teeth about Trump and was caught.

The guy is amazing at providing entertainment that attracts tons of people and has made him incredibly wealthy.

In a nut shell.

He’s a liar
He lies to make money off you.

I went and did some sleuthing on this.

Nancy Pelosi doesn’t control the National Guard.

Trump never signed an order to bring the National Guard in.

Regional police thought they had enough members available.

Trump and his friends stoked right wing emotions and drove a ton of people to the Capitol where the craziest amongst them attacked and broke in.

Trump never tried to stop it.

FBI and others failed to recognize the breadth of the risk and some that noted it were not heard in time.

Tucker is a lying entertainer. As such you can’t believe anything he says nor his edited shows.

Trump is better for Canada. Biden is old and at times an idiot. Between the two the US has a partially capable fast food fry employee.

But no… I don’t buy into 99% of the conspiracy crap that Tucker sells his gullible audience.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 08-11-2023, 10:32 AM

Tucker lost me as a viewer due to his stance on the Ukraine war. The capitol hill riots were orchestrated and the truth will come out someday (just look at JFK's assassination). The truth is out there but many of us will be long in the grave when it finally does.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:09 PM

Ehhh I don't make a habit of taking anyone's word as gospel, but more often than not Tucker hits the nail on the head, particularly now that he's not beholden to an organization like Fox.

Tucker may have some poor takes and occasionally get things outright wrong, but man when juxtaposed to the unaccountable, deceptive mouthpieces that comprise mainstream news media he looks like Saint Thomas More.
Old 08-11-2023, 01:23 PM

Default Subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Tucker Carlson

The guy is amazing at providing entertainment that attracts tons of people and has made him incredibly wealthy.

In a nut shell.

He’s a liar

Trump and his friends stoked right wing emotions and drove a ton of people to the Capitol where the craziest amongst them attacked and broke in.

FBI and others failed to recognize the breadth of the risk and some that noted it were not heard in time.

Tucker is a lying entertainer. As such you can’t believe anything he says nor his edited shows.

Trump is better for Canada. Biden is old and at times an idiot. Between the two the US has a partially capable fast food fry employee.

But no… I don’t buy into 99% of the conspiracy crap that Tucker sells his gullible audience.
I don’t believe anything that is in the news or on the internet including posts on this forum because it is never first hand knowledge and biased (IE Politics).
You can look up anything you want on the internet and even you, yourself do not know the real truth for sure.
You honestly can’t tell me everything he reports is a lie because you simply were not there.
And if you were let me know everything you witnessed please.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 08-11-2023, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
I don’t believe anything that is in the news or on the internet including posts on this forum because it is never first hand knowledge and biased (IE Politics).
You can look up anything you want on the internet and even you, yourself do not know the real truth for sure.
You honestly can’t tell me everything he reports is a lie because you simply were not there.
And if you were let me know everything you witnessed please.
Inquiring minds want to know.
I didn’t need to be there.

He was disposed as part of court proceedings. His emails and texts were all provided by him to the court. It was all public.

He’s fully documented saying behind the scenes that he hates trump passionately. He said allegations against Dominion software was absurd and then publicly repeated the opposite every night on air. Why? Because he is another loser media personality lying to us and then laughing at us while on his yacht. While he is slimy… it’s not my money he is spending.

He has zero trust.

And yes… media in general is biased to one side or another. However if one looks at enough credible sources one can follow the middle ground pretty easily.

Media is entertainment. Making stuff up… especially if it angers, enrages or freaks a demographic up… and you have a money making machine.

Then there are people who chronically feed off negativity and sadness. That why news loves reporting on terrible car crashes.

Humour or happiness must be seen as not as attractive to drawing in viewers.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 08-11-2023, 03:44 PM

Default Lol

Quote:
I didn’t need to be there.

He was disposed as part of court proceedings. His emails and texts were all provided by him to the court. It was all public.

He’s fully documented saying behind the scenes that he hates trump passionately. He said allegations against Dominion software was absurd and then publicly repeated the opposite every night on air. Why? Because he is another loser media personality lying to us and then laughing at us while on his yacht. While he is slimy… it’s not my money he is spending.

He has zero trust.

And yes… media in general is biased to one side or another. However if one looks at enough credible sources one can follow the middle ground pretty easily.

Media is entertainment. Making stuff up… especially if it angers, enrages or freaks a demographic up… and you have a money making machine.

Then there are people who chronically feed off negativity and sadness. That why news loves reporting on terrible car crashes.

Humour or happiness must be seen as not as attractive to drawing in viewers.
There are no credible sources anymore, even the courts are compromised these days. There isn’t a credible source left in this world.
Old 08-11-2023, 03:51 PM

The way I look at it, Trump's Attorney General (Barr) and his very own Vice President (Pence) and another dozen or so of his hand picked staff (and most qualified people in the senior most positions in his administration) ALL have a similar stance on what really unfolded and what role Trump played in those days.

Seems to me the only ones, once again, left supporting Trump's rendition of what went down are either scared of him, too stupid, paranoid and gullible OR are looking to personally benefit from supporting Trump (and they are manipulating him) to benefit themselves.

Not a credible, sane or normal person (even those in his administration or cabinet) believes a word this guy says and they all know exactly what is going down here and went on in those days.

The good news for Trump is, he will, once again, like Harry Houdini, escape any harm, face no consequences and, in fact, benefit from the controversy where poor him is once again a victim of the bad deep state. No matter how careless, stupid, narcissistic or entitled his criminal behaviors are ..... it's someone else who's making him the victim - not his own stupid actions and not his own self inflicted wounds.
Old 08-11-2023, 05:57 PM

Quote:
There are no credible sources anymore, even the courts are compromised these days. There isn’t a credible source left in this world.
That is the problem these days. People like Trump have so many people befuddled and churning that they believe everything is horrible.

For instance… there are certain points about all political parties that we can all agree to.

Take the greens. We certainly all agree the environment is important and must be protected. We love the outdoors and want our recreational activities to go on for ever. However some will agree their stance on removing all oil and gas today and spending whatever it takes to be green… is unrealistic and too damaging to Canada’s economy. So do we hate the greens if we are conservatives or just simply say we have somethings in common and some not and the nots are worthy of political leanings.

Unfortunately Trudeau and Trump drive hate of anything they don’t agree with. Hate polarizes and prevents people from really using their cognitive and problem solving and decision making parts of their brains. Emotional fears prevents uptake of logic.

There is credible news out their… it’s just pulled to one side or another with bias. There unfortunately is a ton of non-credible news that clouds peoples judgement.

Cults work the same as Trump’s strategy.

Build a base of people that are emotionally fervent. So much so that you can tell them not to listen to anyone else because everyone is evil.

Trudeau does the exact same thing. His favourite statement is to invoke the evil Harper. Don’t list to the racist conservatives who want to control your bodies. The conservatives want to enrich oil companies and kill your kids by boiling them alive.

When people believe Canada is ruined… is when we are all doomed.

This crazy notion we all believed in the past that once the government in power screws up enough they get voted out and that the will of the people is what drives our political system seems gone.

It’s been replaced by the Trump and Trudeau philosophy that only they are right and the other side is evil. Certainly it has also driven similar thinking from the other side of the political spectrum.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
The way I look at it, Trump's Attorney General (Barr) and his very own Vice President (Pence) and another dozen or so of his hand picked staff (and most qualified people in the senior most positions in his administration) ALL have a similar stance on what really unfolded and what role Trump played in those days.

Seems to me the only ones, once again, left supporting Trump's rendition of what went down are either scared of him, too stupid, paranoid and gullible OR are looking to personally benefit from supporting Trump (and they are manipulating him) to benefit themselves.

Not a credible, sane or normal person (even those in his administration or cabinet) believes a word this guy says and they all know exactly what is going down here and went on in those days.

The good news for Trump is, he will, once again, like Harry Houdini, escape any harm, face no consequences and, in fact, benefit from the controversy where poor him is once again a victim of the bad deep state. No matter how careless, stupid, narcissistic or entitled his criminal behaviors are ..... it's someone else who's making him the victim - not his own stupid actions and not his own self inflicted wounds.
Wow! You don’t think that Trump was directed(coerced) into hiring these Rhinos? I believe he took bad advice from backstabbers. You think the US is better off since Biden was selected? It is an absolute SS. Unlimited migration, woke agenda, etc. Too much CNN and CBC for you guys.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post

If they take away his lifetime security, he’ll meet his fate.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:41 PM

Inspection been called for? Permit should be posted on site. No pass on inspection, no pay.
Old 08-11-2023, 07:17 PM

Default Lolol

Quote:
That is the problem these days. People like Trump have so many people befuddled and churning that they believe everything is horrible.

For instance… there are certain points about all political parties that we can all agree to.

Take the greens. We certainly all agree the environment is important and must be protected. We love the outdoors and want our recreational activities to go on for ever. However some will agree their stance on removing all oil and gas today and spending whatever it takes to be green… is unrealistic and too damaging to Canada’s economy. So do we hate the greens if we are conservatives or just simply say we have somethings in common and some not and the nots are worthy of political leanings.

Unfortunately Trudeau and Trump drive hate of anything they don’t agree with. Hate polarizes and prevents people from really using their cognitive and problem solving and decision making parts of their brains. Emotional fears prevents uptake of logic.

There is credible news out their… it’s just pulled to one side or another with bias. There unfortunately is a ton of non-credible news that clouds peoples judgement.

Cults work the same as Trump’s strategy.

Build a base of people that are emotionally fervent. So much so that you can tell them not to listen to anyone else because everyone is evil.

Trudeau does the exact same thing. His favourite statement is to invoke the evil Harper. Don’t list to the racist conservatives who want to control your bodies. The conservatives want to enrich oil companies and kill your kids by boiling them alive.

When people believe Canada is ruined… is when we are all doomed.

This crazy notion we all believed in the past that once the government in power screws up enough they get voted out and that the will of the people is what drives our political system seems gone.

It’s been replaced by the Trump and Trudeau philosophy that only they are right and the other side is evil. Certainly it has also driven similar thinking from the other side of the political spectrum.
Biden spreads more hate and fear mongering than even Trump did.

I hate to break it to you but Canada Is Ruined. We are too far down the woke rabbit hole to find our way out. It is officially the beginning of the end of the Western Civilization.
It’s happened many times before elsewhere and it’s happening here now.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Biden spreads more hate and fear mongering than even Trump did.

I hate to break it to you but Canada Is Ruined. We are too far down the woke rabbit hole to find our way out. It is officially the beginning of the end of the Western Civilization.
It’s happened many times before elsewhere and it’s happening here now.
See. I can read you comments and somewhat disagree and not hate you for it.

For many it’s follow me exactly or the hate is on.

We can debate semantics as to who spreads more hate and fear… Trudeau, Trump or Biden but then the point is missed. They all suck. They are all bad. There has to be someone way better.

But I believe we can get the conservatives in power and right some mistakes and make things better.

New government will help.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:36 PM

Quote:
See. I can read you comments and somewhat disagree and not hate you for it.

For many it’s follow me exactly or the hate is on.

We can debate semantics as to who spreads more hate and fear… Trudeau, Trump or Biden but then the point is missed. They all suck. They are all bad. There has to be someone way better.

But I believe we can get the conservatives in power and right some mistakes and make things better.

New government will help.
No hate here.
There have been better people run for office but they won’t get the job because it’s rigged.

If you can’t make it passed the primaries you have no shot.
Old 08-11-2023, 09:41 PM

What really happened was a bit of a crap show.
The media showed the public bits and pieces they wanted for the wow factor. They left out the rest of the clip that explained the words.
We see this all the time with our media.
Take it for what it is worth. From the actual footage I watched Trump stated non violence.
It was actually the others supporters who wanted violence.
Old 08-11-2023, 09:53 PM

Quote:
No hate here.
There have been better people run for office but they won’t get the job because it’s rigged.

If you can’t make it passed the primaries you have no shot.
My only concern for the US is a Canada trade friendly government. Who it comes down to in the end that’s their problem. Trump is better for trade than Biden. Both suck.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctd View Post
What really happened was a bit of a crap show.
The media showed the public bits and pieces they wanted for the wow factor. They left out the rest of the clip that explained the words.
We see this all the time with our media.
Take it for what it is worth. From the actual footage I watched Trump stated non violence.
It was actually the others supporters who wanted violence.

CTD is exactly right on this. Heck , its been going on since the invention of the printing press.

Thomas Jefferson in 1807:

"I will add, that the man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them; inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. He who reads nothing will still learn the great facts, and the details are all false."

this has been going on that long now.
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" 1935-Adolf Hitler
Old 08-12-2023, 05:13 AM

Default Answer me this.

Quote:
My only concern for the US is a Canada trade friendly government. Who it comes down to in the end that’s their problem. Trump is better for trade than Biden. Both suck.
Since you’re so good at sleuthing who is Ray Epps and why was he never arrested since there are multiple pieces of video evidence of him inciting violence encouraging people to breach the Capital?

I believe that the FBI is very nefarious and political in what they do. If you have followed the Duram Report they found that the Clinton campaign payed for the so called dossier that was made up.
Also the FBI kept the Hunter Biden laptop under wraps saying it was Russian disinformation until after the election and now supposedly it is real.
The FBI was supposedly found to be involved in organizing the attempted Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping and Newburgh Four attempted bombings.

With all that has allegedly come to light about the slimy actions of the FBI how do you trust what they say about Jan 6th?

I sure don’t trust anything they say.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Since you’re so good at sleuthing who is Ray Epps and why was he never arrested since there are multiple pieces of video evidence of him inciting violence encouraging people to breach the Capital?

I believe that the FBI is very nefarious and political in what they do. If you have followed the Duram Report they found that the Clinton campaign payed for the so called dossier that was made up.
Also the FBI kept the Hunter Biden laptop under wraps saying it was Russian disinformation until after the election and now supposedly it is real.
The FBI was supposedly found to be involved in organizing the attempted Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping and Newburgh Four attempted bombings.

With all that has allegedly come to light about the slimy actions of the FBI how do you trust what they say about Jan 6th?

I sure don’t trust anything they say.
Yup. He was one of thousands incited by Trump to protest. Lots of info out there for you to discover. But I’ll happily summarize for you.

Ray Epps was:

1. One of the thousands that showed up to protest
2. Like many was aggravated about losing the election and believed what he was told that it was stolen
3. Owned a business with his wife which due to the lies spread about him he had to close
4. Has launched a lawsuit against Fox News (given that he will be under oath when testifying and providing info that if he was a FBI agent or other agencies rep that letting this doe down versus becoming even more public makes sense)
5. A number of senior government officials testified under oath that he was not an agent of the government in any fashion
6. Was never arrested because he didn’t enter the Capitol like thousands of other protesters
7. May still be arrested… they aren’t done yet they said on the news
8. There is zero evidence but sensationalized news reporting about Epps which as you know has great news selling ability… Tucker Carlson was one that highly publicized this conspiracy theory. Imagine if this was you? Tucker I believe is also named in the lawsuit.
9. He was identified early on as a person of interest to talk to and after they interviewed him his photo was removed.

It’s extremely evident he wasn’t a government plant to encourage anything. Don’t even believe he was paid to do it by Trumps cronies. Just one of thousands that Tucker Carlson suggested is part of a conspiracy to drive Fox News profits. And many bought it hook line and sinker.

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 08-12-2023 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:22 AM

The simple fact is that we will never know all of the details, because we are only told what they want us to know. That is exactly why the liberals just just passed the censorship bill, to see that Canadians are only told what the liberals want us to hear. In the future they hope to be able to cover up scandals like WE, and SNC, because Canadians simply won't know about them. The US officials and media are just as corrupt as the Canadian officials/media, except they still have the first ammendment. Meanwhile, the same people will continue to post as if they know all of the details, when the fact is, that they are simply posting assumptions, based on what they are told.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
The simple fact is that we will never know all of the details, because we are only told what they want us to know. That is exactly why the liberals just just passed the censorship bill, to see that Canadians are only told what the liberals want us to hear. In the future they hope to be able to cover up scandals like WE, and SNC, because Canadians simply won't know about them. The US officials and media are just as corrupt as the Canadian officials/media, except they still have the first ammendment. Meanwhile, the same people will continue to post as if they know all of the details, when the fact is, that they are simply posting assumptions, based on what they are told.
It seems history shows real scandals get exposed since criminals and people who lie, cheat and steal are not the smartest and the more people aware the better.

A crook who breaks the law once and never says anything to anybody and was very careful may not get caught.

A repeat offender who brags is a different story.

There is a ton of resources being deployed by the Democrats, Republicans, judicial system and the media.

Facts that are there are being exposed. Problem now is people must have validation of there beliefs… otherwise they believe the system is flawed versus their beliefs were flawed.

Ray Epps isn’t a government false flag instigator.

Tucker Carlson and Fox News have been proven to lie and make up stories to sell news and boost profits.

Trump and his cronies did incite his followers to storm the Capitol. It’s was a total mess up on his part and as for if it was criminal or not… the jury can say.

Your WE and SNC mentions point they same facts. They do get uncovered. Problem is the lack of public caring in those two examples.
Old 08-12-2023, 08:52 AM

How many people were killed by the Buffalo hat guy alone? What a dark day in American history, nearly as violent as the trucker convoy in Ottawa.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:04 AM

Quote:
It seems history shows real scandals get exposed since criminals and people who lie, cheat and steal are not the smartest and the more people aware the better.

A crook who breaks the law once and never says anything to anybody and was very careful may not get caught.

A repeat offender who brags is a different story.

There is a ton of resources being deployed by the Democrats, Republicans, judicial system and the media.

Facts that are there are being exposed. Problem now is people must have validation of there beliefs… otherwise they believe the system is flawed versus their beliefs were flawed.

Ray Epps isn’t a government false flag instigator.

Tucker Carlson and Fox News have been proven to lie and make up stories to sell news and boost profits.

Trump and his cronies did incite his followers to storm the Capitol. It’s was a total mess up on his part and as for if it was criminal or not… the jury can say.

Your WE and SNC mentions point they same facts. They do get uncovered. Problem is the lack of public caring in those two examples.
The problem is, and always will be , that you like most people will accept whatever supports your belief as fact, while denouncing anything that contradicts your belief as false news. It doesn't matter whether the topic is the pandemic or Trump, that is what it always comes down to, and that will never change. That is human nature, and that is why in many cases, there will never be agreement, as to what the real facts are.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
How many people were killed by the Buffalo hat guy alone? What a dark day in American history, nearly as violent as the trucker convoy in Ottawa.
Who is that guy? The self appointed QAnon Shaman whose mommy told the court Jake has a delicate tummy.

Hardly a person to look up to. Between Trudeau’s playing dress up and this guy… who needs Halloween.

Quote:
his mother, Martha Chansley, told reporters that her son is on a strict diet and that “he gets very sick if he doesn’t eat organic food,”
So who doesn’t laugh knowing there were people in the crowd following this dress up costume nutball?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defe...-jacob-anthony

Quote:
CHANSLEY, Jacob Anthony (aka Jacob Angeli)

Case Number:
1:21-cr-3
Charge(s):
Civil Disorder; Obsrtuction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building

Location of Arrest:
ARIZONA, Phoenix
Case Status:
Arrested 1/9/21. Indicted 1/11/21. Arraigned 1/29/21 and pleaded not guilty to all counts.

Plea agreement entered 9/3.

Sentenced 11/17 to 41 months in prison followed by 36 months supervised release, must pay $2,000 restitution.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Tucker Carlson

In a nut shell.

He’s a liar

Guy starts a thread and you tell him in polite terms he’s out to lunch and deceived because of who he got his news from. Then you proceed to tell him, with facts YOU gleaned off the same internet, the way it really is.

Do you at all see the irony in this?
Old 08-12-2023, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Guy starts a thread and you tell him in polite terms he’s out to lunch and deceived because of who he got his news from. Then you proceed to tell him, with facts YOU gleaned off the same internet, the way it really is.

Exactly my point, if it suits his agenda, it must be true, if it doesn't, it's nothing but lies.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:19 AM

OP, it is really hard to draw a conclusion on Jan 6th and events surrounding it.

If Pelosi really did call off the dogs, she will rot in a hot place for a long time.

9-11 Commission?

Warren Commission?

All of these gov’ts reports have holes in them, and decades later, key questions still exist concerning the biggest moments of our time.

Why? Likely because gov’t was complicit or bumbled the investigations so bad that they look like kindergarteners.

I too appreciate Tucker Carlson right now, as he no longer has editorial control hanging over his head.

Who knows what the forces are that constrain him currently, if any.
Old 08-12-2023, 09:24 AM

Quote:

That’s about how it goes theses days pick what information fits your personal views and denounce anything else as fake

Odds are bits and pieces of the reporting from all media sources regarding Jan 6 is true but are twisted into an agenda that fits the direction they want the story to go. In reality it was likely chaos that took place because society is a divided mess with people trying to read between the lines do to the amount of BS we are fed
Old 08-12-2023, 09:36 AM

Quote:
OP, it is really hard to draw a conclusion on Jan 6th and events surrounding it.

If Pelosi really did call off the dogs, she will rot in a hot place for a long time.

9-11 Commission?

Warren Commission?

All of these gov’ts reports have holes in them, and decades later, key questions still exist concerning the biggest moments of our time.

Why? Likely because gov’t was complicit or bumbled the investigations so bad that they look like kindergarteners.

I too appreciate Tucker Carlson right now, as he no longer has editorial control hanging over his head.

Who knows what the forces are that constrain him currently, if any.
Amen brother!
Closed Thread