Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 03-14-2022, 01:00 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Weatherby is supporting kids in Ukraine

Clay posted this last week on the 8th and I missed it.

---

According to our Canadian Weatherby rep, this got a standing ovation when presented to parliament this past Friday.

https://www.facebook.com/CSAAAOffici...52371953828579

---

We want to do more to help with this cause; so, we are going to purchase a bunch of stickers/entries on behalf of our customers who have recently bough Weatherby firearms and ammunition from us. If one of these happens to be the winner, we will notify our lucky customer and get the rifle to them. So, if you have recently purchased a Weatherby firearm from us, you will automatically have a chance to win. This will include people with orders up to March 7.

---

C:

Good on you Prophet River for the donations, Weatherby and CSAAA for doing the right thing!
I bought tickets for me and my sons.
The Facebook link did not work for me, probably Facebook punishing the wrong people as they seem to enjoy doing.
This link worked for me:

https://www.csaaa.org/product/suppor...n-kids-sweeps/

---

C: Oh, I'm in! Love this, parliament can go to hell but Weatherby and CSAAA supporting children whose lives are affected by this conflict is A+++ in my books. Bought a few of these and if I don't win, I'll just buy a new Weatherby from Prophet River.

---

Just saw this In for $100

Done. Rifle will be donated pack to PR for another go around if I happen to win it.

tickets purchased. Thanks for the heads up PR!

.. and many more similar Customer notes....

---

P: Thanks to everybody. We will get our tickets bought on behalf of our clients shortly too. Amazing response!

---

me... now.. 14th. They posted a note saying they will have info about the draw date shortly. I don't currently see a draw date.

---
Old 03-18-2022, 01:28 PM
AO Sponsor

C: I don't get it. Does all the revenue from the draw get donated? Doesn't say anything about that.

P: yes, it all gets donated, by Weatherby, to benefit kids affected by the war.

---