Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-27-2021, 10:10 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Thumbs up Assault Fitness Air bike Classic

Just added this to our home gym arsenal of pure beast crossfit workout....$1099.00 shipping included from Fitness factory in Calgary....30 minutes to assemble....very sturdy machine…..if you go hard on it you will enjoy the suck....it is a great alternative to other workout items and I highly recommend it. Oh and you can go easy on it too

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 02-27-2021, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Just added this to our home gym arsenal of pure beast crossfit workout....$1099.00 shipping included from Fitness factory in Calgary....30 minutes to assemble....very sturdy machine…..if you go hard on it you will enjoy the suck....it is a great alternative to other workout items and I highly recommend it. Oh and you can go easy on it too

Nice purchase of “the devils tricycle” or the “destroyer of souls”!

It’s my go to for building aerobic capacity and I find it better than a concept 2 rower for keeping good body position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-27-2021, 03:19 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitscottn View Post
Nice purchase of “the devils tricycle” or the “destroyer of souls”!

It’s my go to for building aerobic capacity and I find it better than a concept 2 rower for keeping good body position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup...push yourself on this beast and every hole you have in your body is attempting to intake oxygen...great addition to the gym

Old 02-28-2021, 09:42 PM

Might have to add that one down the road, I've usually kept things pretty natural with free weights, running, rucking etc. Lately ordered a bike and magnetic rower as quieter options in the family room that the wife, kids and I can jump on at any time without to much noise.

Without trying something like the assault bike I still think one of the most sucky things a person can do for the time spent is go at a heavy bag. I guarantee that most can't go hard for more than five minutes without sucking air and wondering why they ever went looking for a scrap lol...
Old 03-01-2021, 12:16 AM

Read some good reviews on the assault bike from Rogue. It’s priced pretty competitive too for being Rogue.
Old 03-01-2021, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off in the Bushes View Post
Read some good reviews on the assault bike from Rogue. It’s priced pretty competitive too for being Rogue.
You’ll get bent on shipping or wait on stock. Stick with Assault brand IMO. Great sturdy machine. Mine gets abused and it’s in tip top shape after 2 years. I really want to add an Assault air runner and get rid of my treadmill but that price. Frig
Old 03-01-2021, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OL_JR View Post
Might have to add that one down the road, I've usually kept things pretty natural with free weights, running, rucking etc. Lately ordered a bike and magnetic rower as quieter options in the family room that the wife, kids and I can jump on at any time without to much noise.

Without trying something like the assault bike I still think one of the most sucky things a person can do for the time spent is go at a heavy bag. I guarantee that most can't go hard for more than five minutes without sucking air and wondering why they ever went looking for a scrap lol...
Definitely a fan and father heavy bag. Helps if you have some training though, so you don’t end up hurting your wrists or shoulders, or just developing bad habits that are very hard to correct. I like to do 3 minute rounds, with 5 minutes of skipping in between.
Old 03-01-2021, 07:15 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by OL_JR View Post

Yup...fit to fight was our saying back in the army days.....maybe that's why I still enjoy the suck soooooo much.....is something wrong with me?

Old 03-01-2021, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddawg View Post
You’ll get bent on shipping or wait on stock. Stick with Assault brand IMO. Great sturdy machine. Mine gets abused and it’s in tip top shape after 2 years. I really want to add an Assault air runner and get rid of my treadmill but that price. Frig
Gong directly through rogue will cost ya.....we went to Amazon first and it was cheaper then looked around and found it 100 bucks cheaper too as indicated in a post above....always research save money and usually comes a lot quicker too.

Well off to abuse the body for a hour
Or longer

Old 03-02-2021, 03:31 PM

I have had my eye on this for a while. I was not sure if it is worth the money but after much research it seems to be legit. I missed the boat on the sale at Treadmill Factory. But Paul at Forte Fitness came through at a comparable price. Should be a great addition to the gym. Lost 16kg so far and counting.....
Old 03-02-2021, 05:05 PM

Default Thank you

Thank you for everyone that provided a shout out and helped supporting local. We know it is always easier to click a button and order from Amazon, but by supporting local you will get that long term service and support if anything happens with your unit. When looking for investing in fitness equipment, from cages, treadmills, cycles and rowers, we hope you will continue to allow us to compete for your business. WE have a very competitive on-line ordering portal as well as local courier and shipping services within Canada. Thank you again for supporting Canadian Small Business. To learn more about us www.fortefitnessequipment.com

Thank you

Last edited by ForteFitnessEquipment; 03-02-2021 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 03-02-2021, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForteFitnessEquipment View Post
Thank you for everyone that provided a shout out and helped supporting local. We know it is always easier to click a button and order from Amazon, but by supporting local you will get that long term service and support if anything happens with your unit. When looking for investing in fitness equipment, from cages, treadmills, cycles and rowers, we hope you will continue to allow us to compete for your business. WE have a very competitive on-line ordering portal as well as local courier and shipping services within Canada. Thank you again for supporting Canadian Small Business. To learn more about us www.fortefitnessequipment.com

Thank you
Assault air runner price....go
Old 03-03-2021, 08:00 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForteFitnessEquipment View Post

Thank you
Thanks for providing torture equipment