Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslogan View Post
Who the hell died and made you KING. I can see by the fact that you have posted 2500 times that you HAVE NO LIFE.You come on this site. comment on every post , like we need your approval.We know that open booze is against the law and we hope that the fish cop is not some crazy wannabe hardhead that realizes that a beer with your meal is NOT hurting anyone.Some laws are wrong but people like you are the kind of Sheep that make the Government make even stupider laws.If a guy is having one beer with his lunch and you turn him in like you said , I hope you hit a spring and become fish food.
No I could care less , I'm stating its against the law and if people are going to whine and cry about it so be it. Its the law and if its broken , chance you get caught good. Me have 2500 posts has nothing to do with anything.I wouldn't call the cops if a had one beer all the power to you its when guys drink a case or two then drive is what bugs me . Last thing I want to do is die to some idiot that's going to drink and drive. As for the guy keeping 1 fish its still 1 to many in a lake that's strictly catch and release.And for doing that got caught.In my opinion maximum penalty's would wake people up and not do these sorts of things even if its just 1 fish.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:52 PM

talk about a thread getting out of hand.

If everyone knows so much about the law. The Co's are loookin for people.

Go apply.

I totally agree with the fine, he broke the law. Now can we all stop slayin each other.

AND as for walleyes.

Dont worry about these guys, u say one thing and it blows out of proportion. Thats why sometimes its better not even voicing an opinion
Old 02-09-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslogan View Post
I hope you hit a spring and become fish food.
Back atcha buddy. Not a very nice thing to say even it is them thar internets. Why don't you try to disagree with a statement without the flagrancy?

Wow, between HPF not being so happy and Bare Ballz being the scorned one, there's a few folks with a wee bit o' cabin fever this evening.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:00 PM

[QUOTE=lucaslogan;263049]Who the hell died and made you KING. I can see by the fact that you have posted 2500 times that you HAVE NO LIFE.You come on this site. comment on every post , like we need your approval.We know that open booze is against the law and we hope that the fish cop is not some crazy wannabe hardhead that realizes that a beer with your meal is NOT hurting anyone.Some laws are wrong but people like you are the kind of Sheep that make the Government make even stupider laws.If a guy is having one beer with his lunch and you turn him in like you said .

x2 we are all grown ups on this site and do not need to be told not to drink and all that bull s&*t and for you if you go and call the fish cops on me for haveing a beer in my boat your not much of a man.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
Walleyes, forget it. I am 150% behind you on this one! Sheeze. Funny how some who bitch and complain about lieberals and jack layton are sounding just like 'em.

Rapists and pedophiles get suspended sentences and /or house arrest! $5000 for a fish??? Come on.

As for enjoying a beer or two while fishing..................I do. So what? If you guys want the punishment for that to be the equivalent to what I would get for stealing your truck, then guess what? I'm going to steal your truck while having a beer and sell it to buy more beer and pay the fine. Grow the F up!

Tree
this is very well said i to support walleyes 100%
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Ballz View Post
O.K. Mods, seems the tattle tale can swear in the public forum are you going to ban him too?
Bare Ballz, glad to see that you took the time for some self reflection during your 'time out' in order to gain some class. Congrats man. Well done! My 7 year old would be very proud.

TREE!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walleyes View Post
I honestly can't beleive the mentality of some of the people on this site sometimes its like listening to a bunch of 5 year olds talk.. ( my mommy said its bad to drink beer when your fishing ) what ever

Or better yet $5000.00 for what ?? not giving the government more money out of our pockets.. We should be mad at the fact that the f'n government finds it necesary to charge its people for taking part in what is ours in the first place. Get a grip the guy went out caught a fish to eat and never gave the damn government $25.00 to do so,, big deal,, power to him I say...

Now slag away !!!!!!!!!
agreed
Closed Thread