Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Urban Expressions

Old 05-18-2018, 09:46 AM
AO Sponsor

Default New Sponsor launch with 2 week Goodyear/Kelly/Dunlop Sale!!

Hi all!

As a brand new sponsor of our favourite Alberta Outdoors community, I am pleased to announce that with the help of Goodyear, we are able to offer you all a 2 week sale exclusive to forum members on all Goodyear, Kelly and Dunlop passenger and light truck tires!

The dates that this sale will be in effect is from start of day on Tuesday May 22nd, until end of day, Monday June 4th. For this period, all three of these brands tires will be available at dramatically reduced prices and most (although not all) of the Goodyear branded tires come with mail-in rebates attached on top of the sale prices, so if you are in the market for some new shoes for you truck or car, this is the time to get an even better deal than normal!!

If you are interested and would like a price on any specific items, please PM me here and I will be pleased to provide a quote!

Please note that our shop is located in Calgary at Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE. We are a brick and mortar store and do not offer online sales or shipping so all products must be paid for and picked up at our physical location. We do, of course, offer installation services for your tires and wheels as well and work by appointment only so you will be in and out in 30 to 60 minutes.

Thanks for any interest and I hope that we will be able to help all of you out with any tire and wheel needs!

https://www.goodyear.ca/
https://www.goodyear.ca/en-CA/tires/tire-coupon

Bob Blakeborough
Urban Expressions Wheel & Tire Inc
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bob@urbanexp.ca
www.urbanexp.ca