Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2020, 12:06 PM

Default Contributor to Forum?!

Ok let's clear the air here, my username was Ricky7 before, I have been on here for alot of years! I used to do alot of commenting and posting pictures when I was younger. Il be honest the forum isn't that cell phone friendly and I'm usually out fishing or out and about so I don't comment much. As the years went by I remained passionate about fishing and a couple years ago I decided to start bringing my adventures, information and advice I had for people to video. Despite what some think I have not made a dime off YouTube nor is that why I do it, I do it to share the adventures and help people. My contributions have evolved from frequent commenting on other posts to putting all my information I have and adventures onto video for others to watch. I realize it's the internet and there will always be whiners and haters and that doesn't bother me lol but maybe I can contribute a bit more without being a frequent commenter because I'm doing too much fishing and editing for that. Maybe I could do a Q&A post on fishing advice every few weeks? I know you all know how to slay and I don't think I'm a better fisherman then anyone but I do have some advice to share about fishing for anyone that needs it. Anyways just a thought il still post my videos that I spend hours and hours filming and editing for the people that enjoy, and those that have a sour taste in their mouth for some reason maybe realize we are on the same team and I am just trying to bring relevant fishing content to Alberta which is greatly lacking. Tight lines!