Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Optics For Sale

Notices

Old 04-19-2024, 01:04 PM

Default WTS: Bushnell Engage and Vortex Diamondback Tactical rifle and spotting scopes for sale...

All optics are in excellent condition and all were used very little and on .22 LR rifles. I am moving on to a different shooting sport and that is why I am selling these scopes. All come with lifetime manufacturer warranty and all are in original box with paperwork. Pictures are available to email or text. All prices are at least 30% less than new and as such all prices are plus shipping if wanting scopes mailed. I will be travelling across most of Alberta in the next 2 weeks and could possibly arrange delivery if it works out. I am local to Camrose, Edmonton, Sherwood Park area for delivery as well. I also have several sets of scope rings available that I can sell with the riflescopes if interested.

Vortex Diamondback 20-60x60 spotting scope, straight model. Comes with protective case and strap. Used to spot .22 impacts on steel out to 500 yards and it worked well for this. $350

Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 riflescope, EBR-2C MOA reticle, 30mm tube, FFP. I have 2 of these scopes available, they come with bikini lens covers. $425

Bushnell Engage 4-16x44 riflescope, Deploy MOA reticle, 30mm tube. $375

Bushnell Engage 2.5-10x44 riflescope, Deploy MOA reticle, 30mm tube. $275

Bushnell Engage 4-12x40 riflescope, Deploy MOA reticle, 1" tube. $225

Burris Signature Zee 30mm scope rings, 0-20 MOA, come with all inserts, 3 sets available. $70 per set with scopes.

Burris Signature 1" scope rings, 1 set available. $50 with scope.

Weaver Tactical 30mm scope rings, 2 sets available. $40 per set with scope.

Weaver Tactical 1" scope rings, 2 sets available. $20 per set with scope.