Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-09-2020, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooter View Post
Hey Dean. I’ve had the same experiences, but I have to admit I didn’t know that CT had DuraTrac tires for such a good price. Any idea when the CT sales happen??

They put them on sale 4 to 5 times a year at 25% off, only once or twice a year do they also have the part where you get a couple of hundred back in CT money if you buy 4 tires. If you put a sales alert on the size you want to buy you will get an email a week before the sale. Read the fine print on the flyer for the one that also has the CT money back. If I remember right, the last time I did that was fall where I got $280 in CT money on 4 235-85-16 Duratracs that were already reduced to $175 each balanced and installed, so net was $420 for 4 tires.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:03 PM

Just make sure you get the E rated DuraTracs
..unless you don't haul or tow.

CT also doesn't sell the larger sizes.

If you shop around there are sales online as well.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
They put them on sale 4 to 5 times a year at 25% off, only once or twice a year do they also have the part where you get a couple of hundred back in CT money if you buy 4 tires. If you put a sales alert on the size you want to buy you will get an email a week before the sale. Read the fine print on the flyer for the one that also has the CT money back. If I remember right, the last time I did that was fall where I got $280 in CT money on 4 235-85-16 Duratracs that were already reduced to $175 each balanced and installed, so net was $420 for 4 tires.
Well you can’t beat that price!!! I’ll keep my eyes open. Thanks for the info!!