Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 06-12-2014, 08:24 PM

Default Hunting buddy

I am looking for a reliable hunting buddy. I recently moved to SE Calgary 2 years ago and bought a home. I've been hunting since legal and I really enjoy the outdoors. I'm 29 and have a wife and 6 month old son. I like to do scouting in the spring and summer ( trail cameras, tree stands, etc) and mostly bow hunt in the fall but will use rifle when I get a draw. I like to hunt close to Calgary in the foothills but I'm always open to exploring new areas. I don't have tons of days off for two week hunting trips up north like a single guy would have but usually plan two 5 day hunts each year. My main focus is Moose and Elk but I hunt everything. I usually do lots of one day hunts in the spring/fall (that's why I like to hunt close to Calgary) until my 5 day trips come around. I'm looking for a buddy who has the same time commitments and similiar hunting interests. I want a buddy who will be reliable when they say they are going on planned times and not bail on the last minute for stupid stuff. PM me if your looking for a similiar buddy. Thanks.

Travis