Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 06-01-2014, 10:20 AM

Default fha results

anyone have anything at this sale going on right now just wondering but doubting if anything is better than nafa was yet hoping lol.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:15 PM

Top lot coyote was close 150 as compared to 155 on NAFA.. Guys on another site said they were happy with rat prices but all others not so good ,comparable to NAFA's.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:06 PM

ya Ive been reading on trapper talk sounds like coon sucked rats and yotes were comparable to NAFA so not much of a surprise.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:53 AM

Default FHA sale.

Sale looks decent overall for myself, although the bulk of my fur is in the next sale. I had 35 under ice rats, averaged $9.00 USD, was hoping for a bit more here. 25+ of these rats were LGE and up. I had 2 in 2nd to top lot that fetched 16.25 each. No damaged or even SLT rats in my offering. I sold one Fisher that I picked up dead on the highway in Mid/Late March. Still got $72 for it, was happy with that. Sold 1 beaver that was badly rubbed due to chewing out of lodge, and likely starvation....picked up a $10 bill for that big guy. Pretty happy with that, his fur was bad enough that I wasn't even going to put him up, glad I didn't waste. Overall I was happy with the sale. Hopefully the next sale is as good, I have a couple hundred skins in that one also.

Spruce