Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 04-02-2016, 12:48 AM

Default Alberta 3d Shoot Website & Calendar

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently making a website that everyone can view the current 3d shoot schedule on. Dates of shoots and flyer images would be of great assistance. I will be going through the 3d shoot sticky and updating all that are on there. If you could pass this along to anyone hosting a shoot I will add it to the calendar so people can plan their travel routes! Haha. I'm not going to limit it to Alberta only... depending on how much response I get, I can break it down by province. ( http://albertaarchery.syntechmotorsports.ca )

I also would like to make a map of small shops that work on archery equipment, that way if you're out on a hunting trip and need an emergency repair or supplies... you might be able to catch someone at their shop willing to help you out on a Sunday or a local gem that you never knew existed!

Thanks for your time,
Kevin
Old 04-02-2016, 10:51 AM

If anyone has any other ideas to add to the site, let me know. One other thing i'll add is a list of classes. I always see people during registration trying to figure out what class they are shooting in *sigh* including myself... If anyone has a list of classes that shows what type of equipment it houses - in a nice PDF form... or something of the like, that would be great!
Old 04-02-2016, 12:56 PM

Default shoot schedule

that sounds awesome since I am new to alberta archery that would be great to have
Old 04-02-2016, 02:32 PM

http://albertaarchery.syntechmotorsports.ca/Shoots/
It's live with all the data I could find on the facebook page plus what was on this forum. Let me know of others guys!
Old 04-08-2016, 12:06 AM

More changes, more provinces. Using the search function helps find the shoots in your province. Check it out and let me know!
Old 04-08-2016, 09:23 AM

Default Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by MawnteyCarlo View Post
Hello Everyone,

I'm currently making a website that everyone can view the current 3d shoot schedule on. Dates of shoots and flyer images would be of great assistance. I will be going through the 3d shoot sticky and updating all that are on there. If you could pass this along to anyone hosting a shoot I will add it to the calendar so people can plan their travel routes! Haha. I'm not going to limit it to Alberta only... depending on how much response I get, I can break it down by province. ( http://albertaarchery.syntechmotorsports.ca )

I also would like to make a map of small shops that work on archery equipment, that way if you're out on a hunting trip and need an emergency repair or supplies... you might be able to catch someone at their shop willing to help you out on a Sunday or a local gem that you never knew existed!

Thanks for your time,
Kevin
Great idea Kevin

I have a shop located by Wainwright...would be great to have it listed with you...

Face book address...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LOST-...63862790381373
location is marked there via google map

Thanks for what you do...

Neil
Old 04-08-2016, 10:21 AM

Sorry Mods for above post...was supposed to be a PM...not posted here delete ...

Neil
Old 04-08-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.O.S.T.Arrow View Post
Great idea Kevin

I have a shop located by Wainwright...would be great to have it listed with you...

Face book address...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LOST-...63862790381373
location is marked there via google map

Thanks for what you do...

Neil
You're live. Let me know if you'd like anything changed and perhaps double check location for me. Thank you!
Old 04-11-2016, 11:49 PM

All of BC's shoots are listed. If anyone has any other shoots in Alberta that i'm missing, please let me know!! And flyers are much appreciated!