Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-01-2010, 09:11 PM

Default tag along on a stream

I'm thinking of heading out tomorrow morning towards Rocky for some big bulls fly fishing. If anyone in Red deer wants to tag along pm me, you will defiantly need waders and be prepared to walk/hike between holes. I can provide the ride, location and some action on the fly rod. My fishing buddy backed out last minute.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:25 PM

I wish i could but i'm on nights this weekend so gotta work at 6. Me and my buddy are gonna head down to heritage pond for a bit tomorrow to get the cob webs off the fly gear. Not sure what time exactly though but late morning early afternoon ish hopefully as long as i can drag myself outta bed. Your more than welcome to come say hi if you don't make it out west. We'll be the two guys swearing and pulling hooks outta our ears most likely
Old 05-03-2010, 09:41 AM

Hope fishing was good... i just drove hwy 11 there and back on a trip to lake louise this weekend. how i wanted to take family van on a little detour... but the wife wasn't having any of it. i had my gear too but we were in a rush. saw a grizzly at whirlpool point and another about 5 kms west of trunk road access.

see any bulls?