Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 10-22-2011, 06:58 PM

Default stolen outcast and gear

Hello fellow anglers,first off let me introduce myself, my name is Paul and I am an avid fly fisherman that lives in NW calgary. I may have met some of you on the Bow or surrounding lakes over the years and shared some nice afternoons fishing with you and know that most fisherpeople just want to enjoy the day and fishing offers a nice escape from lifes daily challenges. this morning when I went out to my garage to sneak away and try sibbald lake one last time I discovered some creep had stolen my outcast super fatcat last night along with a few flyboxes and other items. I have filed a report with the police, however if anyone happens to come across these items via kijiji,pawn shop,etc would you please pm me and I will follow up. The boat is red and black and is the larger of the float tube style. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The season is pretty much over and I don't need another till next spring but I just bought it a month ago to replace my defunct skeeter . Thanks for keeping your ears and eyes open, tight lines and good luck on the hardwater.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:45 PM

Sorry to hear some loser stole your gear...that sucks. Big time!

I will keep an eye on Edmonton Kijiji just in case it winds up, up here.

Hope you find it!
'frenzy
Old 10-22-2011, 08:05 PM

those trail cams that hunters use,i think people should put one off them items in there garages?we shouldnt haft to but theres all kinds in the city....