Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-07-2023, 08:33 PM

They need to fly B-52's wing tip to wing tip from one end to the other. Gaza first then .... ???
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:07 PM

Default this

Moab
Old 10-07-2023, 09:48 PM

Gog and Magog?
Old 10-07-2023, 09:55 PM

Biden gave $6 billion to Iran
Trump warned this would happen.
Old 10-07-2023, 10:32 PM

Israel is saying that there will be a heavy response.
There are things in life that i believed 100% when i heard them. This is one.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:04 PM

Hopefully Israel wipes Hamas off of the face of the earth in retaliation

Last edited by elkhunter11; 10-07-2023 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:11 PM

I've always been impressed by Israel's tenacity & how they've emerged victorious from the many previous attacks they've suffered from neighboring nations, even when said nations coordinated their attacks. I suspect this will be no different & I hope they operate with the 'gloves off' that needs to be the case with the type of fundamentalist enemy they face. The footage of what Hamas have been up to today leaves no question of how to respond.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Hopefully Israel wipes Hamas off of the face of the earth in retaliation m
Don’t think it is doable, otherwise they would a long time ago.

I think what is going to happen, is they are going to slam them hard, send boots in, and probably occupy Gaza. Hopefully, Hezbollah and other nuts won’t join in.

It sucks, all the world needed is another mess.

My sister really lucked out as she just came back from Israel earlier this week.

Last edited by Twisted Canuck; 10-08-2023 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Hopefully, Hezbollah and other nuts won’t join in.
There are reports indicating that Hezbollah started full mobilization and announced they will declare war and join in if Israel sends their forces into Gaza, which is probably just a matter of time due to preparation. Shaping up to be another hot mess. Hopefully, it is just yapping from Hezbollah, though they are already exchanging artillery fire with Israel.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:31 AM

Well since we are full with Justin's roxam road crossers I doubt the turd will accept israelis fleeing their country. Furthermore in a nation where military service is mandatory (or was?) no one should be fleeing. Fight for your country.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtShooter View Post
Well since we are full with Justin's roxam road crossers I doubt the turd will accept israelis fleeing their country. Furthermore in a nation where military service is mandatory (or was?) no one should be fleeing. Fight for your country.
Israel is likely the last country in the world from where people would flee from fighting because they will fight for their country. That’d be including women, whose service is also mandatory.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
There are reports indicating that Hezbollah started full mobilization and announced they will declare war and join in if Israel sends their forces into Gaza, which is probably just a matter of time due to preparation. Shaping up to be another hot mess. Hopefully, it is just yapping from Hezbollah, though they are already exchanging artillery fire with Israel.
Hezbollah checked Israel in 2006 in Lebanon; and Hezbollah has been fighting with Assad in Syria for years, so they have way more practical military experience now in addition to much more Iranian and likely Russian funding.

There are videos of Western weapons (MANPADs, etc.) either sold by the Ukrainians or captured by the Russians being used in this incursion.

And America cleaned out its stock of 155 mm shells in Israel to send to Ukraine.

And how did Israeli intelligence not catch wind of something of this magnitude?

The West loses again. Better start getting used to it.

Last edited by TheIceTitan; 10-08-2023 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-08-2023, 05:46 AM

Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1 View Post
Gog and Magog?
That's the second war Russia coming with the surviving Arabs and Iran. 85% causality rate.Ezekiel 39:2,4 Food for vultures and hyenas. This current war may be Obadiah where the tribe of Esau ceases to exist.All surrounding hostile countries join in to their mutual destruction.Israel loses 1/3 of her population in the north so weapons of mass destruction are used by both sides.Isaiah 17:.1,3-4 Exciting if you're a Christian terrifying if you're not.Birth pangs for Christ's return.

Last edited by Pioneer2; 10-08-2023 at 05:56 AM.
Old 10-08-2023, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Did you guys see what’s going on in Toronto?
Unfortunately, this is the type of scum that we allow to come to Canada, and Toronto has become the cesspool of Canada.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:10 AM

The Russians may be otherwise occupied?
What are they going to attack in, used Ladas loaded with primary school kids?
Old 10-08-2023, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Hopefully Israel wipes Hamas off of the face of the earth in retaliation
Hamas is a kind of two edged sword, it also does charitable works and is widely supported by Palestinians. As long as Iran provides material support, they ain't going away. Question being, is Israel willing to take on Iran ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 10-08-2023, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
Hamas is a kind of two edged sword, it also does charitable works and is widely supported by Palestinians. As long as Iran provides material support, they ain't going away. Question being, is Israel willing to take on Iran ?

Grizz
Of course they are a two edged sword. To their people they help out to garner support. Sad but not unexpected. Now we can hear the squad spew their vitriol in congress and say how they aren’t antisemitic and their own party refuse to hold them accountable. Sad day for Israel and Gaza as many innocent people just trying to live will have their lives forever changed!
Old 10-08-2023, 07:48 AM

Default You have no faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceTitan View Post
Hezbollah checked Israel in 2006 in Lebanon; and Hezbollah has been fighting with Assad in Syria for years, so they have way more practical military experience now in addition to much more Iranian and likely Russian funding.

There are videos of Western weapons (MANPADs, etc.) either sold by the Ukrainians or captured by the Russians being used in this incursion.

And America cleaned out its stock of 155 mm shells in Israel to send to Ukraine.

And how did Israeli intelligence not catch wind of something of this magnitude?

The West loses again. Better start getting used to it.
Fuel air bombs will remove Hezbollah from their concrete fortified positions . If Syria is stupid enough to launch Sarin into northern Israel they will get a nuke back. Syria/Damascus is no more.
Old 10-08-2023, 09:33 AM

A sad and VERY scary day for the human race! We can hope cooler heads will prevail, but how do you deal with a group of fanatical wing nuts that have but one goal; total destruction of your country and annihilation of every citizen??
Old 10-08-2023, 09:44 AM

There are NO COOL HEADS in Hezbollah or Hamas. Martyrdom means all the sex you can desire from many willing virgins. How can a young terrorist say no to that?

So there is only one solution for peace, occupation of Gaza, remove the extremists.

But that was already tried once, and the Muslim Brotherhood emerged as the democratically elected rulers, who then had to be removed.

Drewski
Old 10-08-2023, 10:36 AM

Default Don't be too sure about the response from Canada

What would help the Liberals the most? Now you are getting it. A strong support for Israel and condemnation of the HAMAS group. Maybe more.

Pay attention. It is not morality it is politics.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1 View Post
Biden gave $6 billion to Iran
Trump warned this would happen.
Biden didn't give Iran anything, he just unfroze sanctioned Iranian funds, but hey, believe what you want , it's still kind of a free country. We all know how credible trump is.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski Canuck View Post
There are NO COOL HEADS in Hezbollah or Hamas. Martyrdom means all the sex you can desire from many willing virgins. How can a young terrorist say no to that?

So there is only one solution for peace, occupation of Gaza, remove the extremists.

But that was already tried once, and the Muslim Brotherhood emerged as the democratically elected rulers, who then had to be removed.

Drewski
Joni Mitchell sang it best, "pave paradise, put up a parking lot". Release the hounds.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:19 PM

I think once Israel gets the bulk of things settled in Gaza and the west bank over the next week or two, they'll go back into Lebanon and probably hit Syria again, going after Hamas and Hezbollah and IRGC. There are vids of Hezbollah travelling to the northern border of Israel at the moment, which strikes me as a suicide mission, but, they are doing it, and no doubt won't have any lack of new recruits. A lot of things are depending on what Egypt and Jordan do in the next while as to what the Israelis will have to contend with and will be able to do too, and then there are the Saudis, UAE, Qatar.
May be the Iranians could send Shahed drones into Syria or Lebanon, maybe even Jordan, as an additional threat too, Ukraine certainly illustrates that risk and how it is playing out, hard to say what they presently have on hand to use though. Kind of a weird vid in terms of this guy's voice and accent, but, he illustrates the difficulties of Israeli offensive air strikes towards Iran pretty well, and it's 5 yrs old, so, some things have changed, somewhat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nruFGq0mEno
Old 10-08-2023, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Biden didn't give Iran anything, he just unfroze sanctioned Iranian funds, but hey, believe what you want , it's still kind of a free country. We all know how credible trump is.
Trump wouldn’t have given Ukraine billions upon billions of dollars in aid, taking weapon stocks away from other long time ally countries leaving them to ???
Old 10-08-2023, 04:07 PM

Default Man's inhumanity to man...

it knows no bounds. "Love one another as I have loved you" Jesus said that and we have not paid any notice what so ever.
As I have entered very old age I am wondering if religion has done mankind any good at all. Would all this be going on if there were no religions? Or are we as a species just a bunch of ignorant war like murderers?
I guess I will soon find out but I wish we could figure out a way to stop killing one another.
Doesn't seem likely now.
Old 10-08-2023, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
Trump wouldn’t have given Ukraine billions upon billions of dollars in aid, taking weapon stocks away from other long time ally countries leaving them to ???
Russia. Aligned with North Korea, China, Iran, Syria, Venezuela and the new puppet regimes in Africa of Mali, Libya and Syria.

The country some very right leaning folks have fallen hook line and sinker for targeted misinformation campaigns of China and Russia.

Fallen so hard that they believe Russia is a great, free country here to save the world.

As incredulous as it sounds, I’m in awe as to how successful they are.

People saying directly or indirectly that Russia should continue unimpeded at attacking independent countries.

Iran is likely behind this and Russia is rubbing their hands.

A bigger question is..

How suicidal is Hamas, Hezbollah and supporting state actors ready to move forward.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67049196

Likely the US is moving assets to the area to prevent any Iranian, Syrian or others coming into the fray.

If others jump in… it could mean a much bigger war in the Middle East.

Expect longer lines at airports, restrictions traveling, higher costs, skyrocketing gas prices.

But living in Canada… we are blessed with security. Hopefully CSIS is on the ball and 5 Eyes are working hard to foil secondary attacks.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 10-08-2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Russia. Aligned with North Korea, China, Iran, Syria, Venezuela and the new puppet regimes in Africa of Mali, Libya and Syria.

The country some very right leaning folks have fallen hook line and sinker for targeted misinformation campaigns of China and Russia.

Fallen so hard that they believe Russia is a great, free country here to save the world.

As incredulous as it sounds, I’m in awe as to how successful they are.

People saying directly or indirectly that Russia should continue unimpeded at attacking independent countries.

Iran is likely behind this and Russia is rubbing their hands.

A bigger question is..

How suicidal is Hamas, Hezbollah and supporting state actors ready to move forward.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67049196

Likely the US is moving assets to the area to prevent any Iranian, Syrian or others coming into the fray.

If others jump in… it could mean a much bigger war in the Middle East.

Expect longer lines at airports, restrictions traveling, higher costs, skyrocketing gas prices.

But living in Canada… we are blessed with security. Hopefully CSIS is on the ball and 5 Eyes are working hard to foil secondary attacks.
But Trudeau only listens to CSIS sand 5 eyes when they come up with something that supports his political agenda.
Old 10-08-2023, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
You’re right. Makes sense since Putin owns Trump.

Marshall McLuhan
Old 10-08-2023, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post

Grizz
When you target a concert, dedicated to peace and kill, 260 of their participants, one side of your sword is decidedly sharper than the other.

Sounds just like the Nazi apologists.

Marshall McLuhan