Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-25-2017, 06:04 PM

Someone here has all the answers. I hope to have the opportunity to check off their name in the next election.

PCFGA on Facebook
Old 04-25-2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I choose Canada; only because we have an election coming up in a couple of years, so we will have the opportunity to elect a competent leader to replace the fool that is currently in charge.
Really? That's your only reason?

We do not always get the leader we want, but I for one like Canadians and Canada better! The USA is an interesting place to visit, but Canada is my home.

If the next election does not work to your liking are you going to leave?
Old 04-25-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Really? That's your only reason?

We do not always get the leader we want, but I for one like Canadians and Canada better! The USA is an interesting place to visit, but Canada is my home.

If the next election does not work to your liking are you going to leave?
I suppose that some may name alternates. I'll stick to my chosen home. CANADA that is. And I'm a frigin immigrant from Belgium. Dont' like it?...........oh please, go away and don't let the door....you know what.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:14 PM

Good for Donald! Lookin after his country just as a good President or Prime Minister should!!
Old 04-25-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
Took the words right out of my mouth, or should I say finger tips.
Like.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:34 PM
Banned

Just one question to all the Trump critics.
Does always being wrong bother you ?
Old 04-25-2017, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
He's looking after his countries best interests...nothing wrong with that.
If Trudeau would do the same, instead of trying to save the world we'd be better prepared for whatever happens.
I hear ya there, our government federally and provincials have been giving our goods away long before Trump and I'm sure long after he is gone.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Exactly! Unfortunately having Trudeau as our leader is hurting our economy, and it's only going to get worse, unless he starts working to build our economy, rather than giving away our hard earned money to non Canadians.
Yup building the economy is what Trump is doing for the states. Making good on a few campaign promises already. What has Trudeau done? Trump is going to take advantage of the drama teacher for the betterment of his country. Oh well..:
Old 04-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

You guys make me Prime Minister. I'll fix this place, I promise. GIT her F'n DUN as prime minister.

And under my somewhat "dictarship" ruling. *****beck whould be offered an quick alternative. You leave of your own accord as you've advertised since the DeGaulle years, or your gone with a boot in your arse. Your choice, either way, you're outta here unless you can provide factual data that you can support your own in my "new Canada". You have 90 days.

Last edited by gitrdun; 04-25-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tundraltd View Post
I hear ya there, our government federally and provincials have been giving our goods away long before Trump and I'm sure long after he is gone.
You have a good point. Time for a 25% export tax on all oil, gas, electricity going south of the border. Time to start looking after Canada first.....
Old 04-25-2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
You have a good point. Time for a 25% export tax on all oil, gas, electricity going south of the border. Time to start looking after Canada first.
Put an import tax of 25% on all oil brought into Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
You guys make me Prime Minister. I'll fix this place, I promise. GIT her F'n DUN as prime minister.
I believe that you would at least fix some of the crap that needs fixing.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
You have a good point. Time for a 25% export tax on all oil, gas, electricity going south of the border. Time to start looking after Canada first.....
Great, now tell it to the idiot in charge.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellpastcold View Post
Is it our fault that the Crown owns the majority of land in Canada? Come on sheeple open your eyes. The American lumber industry is controlled by a few very wealthy folks. Fact is they can't supply enough lumber for their own needs but by manipulating the US government they get to make more on what they can produce. Take note Trump fanboys the real loser in this is the American consumer. They will pay more for lumber. P.S. southern yellow pine which makes up the majority of the US supply is chit. That's why US contractors prefer our lumber. That Trump sure is some kind of businessman, and looks out for the little guy too.
Bingo!!
Old 04-25-2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Put an import tax of 25% on all oil brought into Canada.

I believe that you would at least fix some of the crap that needs fixing.
Sounds fair. 25% coming in, 25% going out.........
Old 04-25-2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Sounds fair. 25% coming in, 25% going out.........
I don't see the point of being annoyed at the Americans, when they buy our oil, and Eastern Canada buys oil from the middle east.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:19 PM

Justine says he is going to talk to Trump about soft wood....

Oh so many things to say with an opening like that...

In order to be a smart azz, you have to be smart otherwise you are just an azz.

You're offended.... I think it is funny and that is why I am happier than you.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:23 PM
Banned

I like trump. What makes him the right person for the job in my opinion is he's not afraid to call a spade, a spade even if he is wrong about some things.

I over heard some of the things he was talking about on the radio today and some of it makes some sense to me. I won't deny that quite a few Americans are smart but given the population the smart ones would fill a couple of our provinces.
It seems the further south one explores the less intelligent they is . Don't get me wrong they have some substantial technology such as NASA and space exploration and an army like no other but it is simply because they are willing to dig the debt to no end.
Anyways I think it's about time a super power rises up and sets all the things out of place in tune reguardless of who's feelers get nuked in the process. It's been stated already that ties between Russia and the yanks have never been better. Let's all hope, speaking globally it stays that way...otherwise roast all those that oppose world peace such as the chubby little chuckle head with the fire crackers for example
Old 04-25-2017, 07:40 PM
Banned

[/QUOTE]I believe that you would at least fix some of the crap that needs fixing.[/QUOTE]

Although I may not exhibit some of the most refined talking that politicians exhibit with their mumbojo bull****, I do feel as though I could represent the feelings and concerns of Canadian Citizens. Our currently leadership lacks "balls". We do have much to offer. As a Canadian leader of our country, Trump don't scare me one bit. This short arsed Belgian bastard would negotiate and work with him unlike that panzy arsed POS we have as a supposed leader.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
I like trump. What makes him the right person for the job in my opinion is he's not afraid to call a spade, a spade even if he is wrong about some things.
I don't like Trump. What makes him the wrong person for the job is he lies a lot and is wrong a lot. Even the things that he may be right about he is not consistent until the next time he talks about the same issue.

I guess we will agree to disagree.

God Bless the USA because the USA needs all the help she can get
Old 04-25-2017, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't like Trump. What makes him the wrong person for the job is he lies a lot and is wrong a lot. Even the things that he may be right about he is not consistent until the next time he talks about the same issue.

You described every politician since forever.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:

Touché, May a leprechaun grant you his gold
Old 04-25-2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellpastcold View Post
Is it our fault that the Crown owns the majority of land in Canada? Come on sheeple open your eyes. The American lumber industry is controlled by a few very wealthy folks. Fact is they can't supply enough lumber for their own needs but by manipulating the US government they get to make more on what they can produce. Take note Trump fanboys the real loser in this is the American consumer. They will pay more for lumber. P.S. southern yellow pine which makes up the majority of the US supply is chit. That's why US contractors prefer our lumber. That Trump sure is some kind of businessman, and looks out for the little guy too.
Stocks if foresters rocketed today, west fraser up 10%. This gets passed on to the us consumer, profits will be up with house prices. Good one Donald.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:57 PM

Default Oh Donald

Oh Donald
I can not keep up with your losses!

I thought I would check out the Donald on TV instead of AO

Judge in SF shot Donald down for withholding Federal funds from Santuary Cities.

and

the Donald caved on the wall!

In all fairness to the Donald, he said that the wall will eventually get built, but not now!

The POTUS is not getting much done and seems to be getting used to loosing.

The problem I have with the POTUS loosing is I fear that he will start a war just for diversion from his failures.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I guess we'll know very shortly when Trump can show case all his achievements that he's accomplished in his all important "first 100 days".
I'm sure his list will be very impressive.....
Compared to our doofus in charge? If nothing else, he's kept killary quiet.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post

I over heard some of the things he was talking about on the radio today and some of it makes some sense to me. I won't deny that quite a few Americans are smart but given the population the smart ones would fill a couple of our provinces.
It seems the further south one explores the less intelligent they is . Don't get me wrong they have some substantial technology such as NASA and space exploration and an army like no other but it is simply because they are willing to dig the debt to no end.
Anyways I think it's about time a super power rises up and sets all the things out of place in tune reguardless of who's feelers get nuked in the process. It's been stated already that ties between Russia and the yanks have never been better. Let's all hope, speaking globally it stays that way...otherwise roast all those that oppose world peace such as the chubby little chuckle head with the fire crackers for example
Thats one of the stupidest posts I've ever read.

Last edited by drhu22; 04-25-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Good for Donald! Lookin after his country just as a good President or Prime Minister should!!
Then why not just annex us and have done with it? Then he could have all our resources for free to the betterment of his people.

Marshall McLuhan
Old 04-25-2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
He can't be too worried, he's still golfing and partying most weekends
JT isn't? Give me a break...
Old 04-25-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtodrick View Post
He's looking after his countries best interests...nothing wrong with that.
If Trudeau would do the same, instead of trying to save the world we'd be better prepared for whatever happens.
Yep. Guess having a leader that looks after his electorate is a foreign concept to many. No surprise, given the way so many of them have been selling out their own citizens lately.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Yep. Guess having a leader that looks after his electorate is a foreign concept to many. No surprise, given the way so many of them have been selling out their own citizens lately.
No doubt, people bitchin about a man looking out for the best interest of his own people and not the people of those bitchin... what a concept.... we should be so lucky.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
Then why not just annex us and have done with it? Then he could have all our resources for free to the betterment of his people.
He's doing what he is supposed to. Worry about the states first and foremost not like this idiot we have who is obviously padding his resume for a job with the UN. Trump doesn't need money or fame he cares about his friggen country what an amazing platform hey??