Banned

Tinfoil hat discussion of the year.....
Old 04-02-2017, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
Tinfoil hat discussion of the year.....
What does it have to do with tin foil?

It's funny how anytime someone questions the status quo they are labeled a conspiracy theorist. Actually not funny, but you get my point.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:50 PM

Default A word of warning on the flu shot

I have been getting the flu shot every year since it first came out. On the plus side I have not had the flu.

On the negative side it has caused some hair loss, reduction in hair pigmentation and increase in waist size for pants.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
yep, that's what you did.
Nope you are flat out wrong on that
I posted a link earlier - Yes you did, I watched it and several others. What a crock, leading questions, when speaking the CDC is interrupted a very agenda driven investigation. Congress was asking for someone to stand up and say yes there is a link and NO ONE can say there is or is not. One interesting fact is Congress has gone on about vaccines since the 30's Yet the Autism rate is a relatively recent issue
Note those were done in 2004. There are more recent articles and videos to use. I guess that one fits your point.

CDC facing congress.
There are other links in the thread.
There are links in the other thread.

they haven't a clue what the mercury in thimerosal does to the brain.
they haven't got a clue either on what aluminium does to the brain.
However testing in the last 10 years doesn't look promising. If you actually read the threads, you'll find them.
Here is a website with LITERALLY 100's of study's for vaccines of all type's.

https://www.nap.edu/read/13164/chapter/1#xv

And I posted a link to the CDC that contradicts your continuous rant about how the CDC does not have any studies. In a related Video of Congress grilling the CDC they are asked if any study's have been done and they answer yes. At which point they are asked to submit them to the committee.

MAC

Save time... see it my way

Last edited by MAC; 04-02-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
Here is a website with LITERALLY 100's of study's for vaccines of all type's.

https://www.nap.edu/read/13164/chapter/1#xv

And I posted a link to the CDC that contradicts your continuous rant about how the CDC does not have any studies. In a related Video of Congress grilling the CDC they are asked if any study's have been done and they answer yes. At which point they are asked to submit them to the committee.

MAC
You didn't read a single article on that site did you... Let me post one quote for you:

Quote:
The committee had a herculean task, requiring long and thoughtful discussions of our approach to analyzing the studies culled from more than 12,000 peer-reviewed articles in order to reach our conclusions, which are spelled out in the chapters that follow. In the process, we learned some lessons that may be of value for future efforts to evaluate vaccine safety. One is that some issues simply cannot be resolved with currently available epidemiologic data, excellent as some of the collections and studies are.
And the CDC didn't admit that they have no knowledge of what thimerisal was doing to kids? Really? I don't expect anyone to read the whole thing so again, I'll quote.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm4826a3.htm

Quote:
The recognition that some children could be exposed to a cumulative level of mercury over the first 6 months of life that exceeds one of the federal guidelines on methyl mercury now requires a weighing of two different types of risks when vaccinating infants. On the one hand, there is the known serious risk of diseases and deaths caused by failure to immunize our infants against vaccine-preventable infectious diseases; on the other, there is the unknown and probably much smaller risk, if any, of neurodevelopmental effects posed by exposure to thimerosal. The large risks of not vaccinating children far outweigh the unknown and probably much smaller risk, if any, of cumulative exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines over the first 6 months of life.

I hope that's not too much for you to read...
Old 04-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Banned

And this one by the way is one of their peer researched articles. Interesting read - but again, if you're not into reading, I'll highlight some of the post.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15764492

Quote:
The authors previously published the first epidemiological study from the United States associating thimerosal from childhood vaccines with neurodevelopmental disorders (NDs) based upon assessment of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). A number of years have gone by since their previous analysis of the VAERS. The present study was undertaken to determine whether the previously observed effect between thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and NDs are still apparent in the VAERS as children have had a chance to further mature and potentially be diagnosed with additional NDs. In the present study, a cohort of children receiving thimerosal-containing diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTaP) vaccines in comparison to a cohort of children receiving thimerosal-free DTaP vaccines administered from 1997 through 2000 based upon an assessment of adverse events reported to the VAERS were evaluated. It was determined that there were significantly increased odds ratios (ORs) for autism (OR = 1.8, p < .05), mental retardation (OR = 2.6, p < .002), speech disorder (OR = 2.1, p < .02), personality disorders (OR = 2.6, p < .01), and thinking abnormality (OR = 8.2, p < .01) adverse events reported to the VAERS following thimerosal-containing DTaP vaccines in comparison to thimerosal-free DTaP vaccines. Potential confounders and reporting biases were found to be minimal in this assessment of the VAERS. It was observed, even though the media has reported a potential association between autism and thimerosal exposure, that the other NDs analyzed in this assessment of the VAERS had significantly higher ORs than autism following thimerosal-containing DTaP vaccines in comparison to thimerosal-free DTaP vaccines. The present study provides additional epidemiological evidence supporting previous epidemiological, clinical and experimental evidence that administration of thimerosal-containing vaccines in the United States resulted in a significant number of children developing NDs.

And that's a follow up from the link you posted... Just a random selection.
https://www.nap.edu/read/13164/chapter/6#226

Quote:
Geier, D. A., and M. R. Geier. 2004. A comparative evaluation of the effects of MMR immunization and mercury doses from thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines on the population prevalence of autism. Medical Science Monitor 10(3):PI33-PI39.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:53 PM

Quote:
You didn't read a single article on that site did you... Let me post one quote for you: Wrong again

And the CDC didn't admit that they have no knowledge of what thimerisal was doing to kids? Really? I don't expect anyone to read the whole thing so again, I'll quote.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm4826a3.htm
Do you have anything more recent than 1999

I hope that's not too much for you to read...
Quote:
And this one by the way is one of their peer researched articles. Interesting read - but again, if you're not into reading, I'll highlight some of the post.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15764492

And that's a follow up from the link you posted... Just a random selection.
https://www.nap.edu/read/13164/chapter/6#226
A review of this link You posted from the Site YOU Posted

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15342856
So you don't cherry pick the comments here is the final word of the review
Review: vaccines containing thimerosal are not associated with autistic spectrum disorders in children.

You are looking for someone to agree with you on something that does not exist, a definite study stating one way or the other. Believe what you want.
I am out. Good luck on our quest. You appear to want to argue more than discuss differing views.I am done with your condescending attitude that no one knows as much as you do.

Good night

MAC

Old 04-02-2017, 10:54 PM

Silver Dr has brought up some good points, and I have yet to see a solid rebutile. I would like to see an intelligent debate on this to help educate both sides. I personally am not educated on the topic but am interested.
I believe there is a risk that is not understood, there is a great reward that is hard to evaluate. And a very emotional topic.
Brad

Last edited by bsmitty27; 04-02-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Banned

My grandfather once told me...if you jump off the back of the pick-up while driving through the cow pasture, and land in a cowpie, you probably shouldn't do that as there is cowpies all over the field and they all smell like poo poo. Pro Vaxers are cowpies.
Old 04-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
A review of this link You posted from the Site YOU Posted

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15342856
So you don't cherry pick the comments here is the final word of the review
Review: vaccines containing thimerosal are not associated with autistic spectrum disorders in children.

You are looking for someone to agree with you on something that does not exist, a definite study stating one way or the other. Believe what you want.
I am out. Good luck on our quest. You appear to want to argue more than discuss differing views.I am done with your condescending attitude that no one knows as much as you do.

Good night

MAC
You don't actually read these do you? From the article you posted:

Quote:
The issue of thimerosal-containing vaccines as a possible cause of autistic spectrum disorders (ASD) and neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs) has been a controversial topic since 1999. Although most practitioners are familiar with the controversy, many are not familiar with the type or quality of evidence in published articles that have addressed this issue. To assess the quality of evidence assessing a potential association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and autism and evaluate whether that evidence suggests accepting or rejecting the hypothesis, we systematically reviewed published articles that report original data pertinent to the potential association between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD/NDDs.
More peer review, wow, that's scientific. What i posted above? Was one of the "peer articles" reviewed.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
You don't actually read these do you? From the article you posted:

More peer review, wow, that's scientific. What i posted above? Was one of the "peer articles" reviewed.

You are cherry picking a lot of lines. All papers have lines arguing both for and against the final conclusion. That is called presenting both sides of the argument before they come to a final coclusion. Why not just state the final conclusions of the CDC studies?

Marshall McLuhan
Old 04-12-2017, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmitty27 View Post
Silver Dr has brought up some good points, and I have yet to see a solid rebutile. I would like to see an intelligent debate on this to help educate both sides. I personally am not educated on the topic but am interested.
I believe there is a risk that is not understood, there is a great reward that is hard to evaluate. And a very emotional topic.
Brad
Here are some videos that have a good presentation of both sides.
https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com...6XJhoCN7bw_wcB

Now, my uncle who has been a pediatrician and family doctor for over 40 years has in some musings during conversations about topics such as this said some awfully interesting things about vaccines. Not all of them positive. The most common thing he said is that the studies are more or less rigged as they don't reflect his experience, and that the studies skirt some important issues... He's refused to get into specifics on that statement however...

Talking as someone that has had bad reactions to most of the vaccines that I've had, I'm not going to say to get rid of them, however, I'm obviously not all gung ho about them either. I honestly believe that they have their place. However, I'm thinking that they may very well be a long ways out of their place.

Sometimes I wonder if vaccines aren't doing a lot of harm to the gene pool. Are there genetically weaker ones that would have been removed by natural selection had vaccines not been invented?? The reality is that in the wild, about 1/3 of the animals last till 'old age'. Why are humans the exception?? Is this medical marvel really a detriment?? Having seen what bad genetics does in an animal herd, I'm wondering if the human race won't have a really nasty surprise coming.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosfella View Post

Now, my uncle who has been a pediatrician and family doctor for over 40 years has in some musings during conversations about topics such as this said some awfully interesting things about vaccines. Not all of them positive. The most common thing he said is that the studies are more or less rigged as they don't reflect his experience, and that the studies skirt some important issues... He's refused to get into specifics on that statement however...

Talking as someone that has had bad reactions to most of the vaccines that I've had, I'm not going to say to get rid of them, however, I'm obviously not all gung ho about them either. I honestly believe that they have their place. However, I'm thinking that they may very well be a long ways out of their place.

Sometimes I wonder if vaccines aren't doing a lot of harm to the gene pool. Are there genetically weaker ones that would have been removed by natural selection had vaccines not been invented?? The reality is that in the wild, about 1/3 of the animals last till 'old age'. Why are humans the exception?? Is this medical marvel really a detriment?? Having seen what bad genetics does in an animal herd, I'm wondering if the human race won't have a really nasty surprise coming.
Real world experiences aren't appreciated by a lot of AOers FYI.

Good post though. Our pediatrician has noticeably avoided recommending vaccinations.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:06 AM

Quote:

Anecdotal comments by third parties mentioned on a fishing forum does little to discredit actual scientific studies that prove otherwise.

Eugenics discussion is totally different. Was topic of a major paper of mine in university.

In the human world...someone saved by a vaccine that would otherwise of died could be the person that cures Cancer for all mankind.

Whether you die or survive the measles at the age of 4 has very little impact on the world human fitness.

Now if you watch Idiocracy...stupidity in the world causes more harm to oneself and others than any other cause.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 04-13-2017, 08:12 AM

Are vaccinations safe? They are less dangerous than tylenol, but more dangerous than apples.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post
So the fact that millions upon millions used to die from the flu/measels/etc and that isn't the case since vaccinations started isn't enough evidence?

millions and millions used to die from flu/measels!!
that my friend is exactly why any semi educated intelligent informed person will not engage in these discussions. Do you actually believe what you just wrote? I really think ignorance to this degree should be quarantined.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Anecdotal comments by third parties mentioned on a fishing forum does little to discredit actual scientific studies that prove otherwise.

Eugenics discussion is totally different. Was topic of a major paper of mine in university.

In the human world...someone saved by a vaccine that would otherwise of died could be the person that cures Cancer for all mankind.

Whether you die or survive the measles at the age of 4 has very little impact on the world human fitness.

Now if you watch Idiocracy...stupidity in the world causes more harm to oneself and others than any other cause.
You might have studied eugenics, however, that's only theory at best at this point. I have seen what bad genetics can do in chickens and cattle within 3 generations.

As for Vaccines being safe, why does this have to exist if they are:
http://icd9.chrisendres.com/index.ph...recordid=10101
http://icd9.chrisendres.com/index.ph...recordid=10111

Before you discount the source, consider what the source is....

You should watch the videos in the above links. There's some very interesting information on how the studies were conducted that calls them into question. However, I'm starting to get the idea that this is an emotional issue for you.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
You might have studied eugenics, however, that's only theory at best at this point. I have seen what bad genetics can do in chickens and cattle within 3 generations.

As for Vaccines being safe, why does this have to exist if they are:
http://icd9.chrisendres.com/index.ph...recordid=10101
http://icd9.chrisendres.com/index.ph...recordid=10111

Before you discount the source, consider what the source is....

You should watch the videos in the above links. There's some very interesting information on how the studies were conducted that calls them into question. However, I'm starting to get the idea that this is an emotional issue for you.
Might as well beat your head against the wall, you're face the social justice attitude with this crowd. They can't seem to wrap their head around the idea that it's not the vaccine - it's what's IN the vaccine. Shooting people up with mercury and aluminium since the '30's, and no clue as to the effects - short or long term.

There is however hope on the horizon, new adjuvants are being tested.
Old 04-13-2017, 09:43 PM

Yes they are.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:11 PM

Everyone has the right to choose to vaccinate or not. Just like everyone has the right to live or choose to end it. Vaccines are safe IMO, your not going to convince either group otherwise no matter how many studies you create. Ive seen and get to see every year the effect of recieving or not recieving vaccines(flu vacc only covers 3-5 strains and its a crap shoot what you get exposed too). You can choose to wear or nOt wear you seat belt too; sometimes it saves you sometimes it kills you. Our life expectency with all these new fangled things seems to be going up no matter how hard we try to kill ourselfs, so must be something to it all... i mean we put chemotherapy in our body which is by far more toxic. Seems to be ok too.
Old 04-13-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmedical View Post
Everyone has the right to choose to vaccinate or not.
What a crock. how many schools require proof of vax? how many daycares? What a crock indeed.

Kids were overdosed on ethylmercury - overdosed in comparison to methylmercury, the one that everyone is afraid of. now it's aluminium.

1 in 6 kids is diagnosed in the USA of a developmental disability and that is per the CDC. You want to call the center for disease control fake news, fill your boots. If 1 in 6 was the murder rate, there would be pandemonium. Diagnosis worldwide is providing higher numbers than 1 in 6.

But nope, keep on believing that mercury and aluminium are safe for the developing brain. Lots of evidence out there, feel free to ignore it.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
What a crock. how many schools require proof of vax? how many daycares? What a crock indeed.

Kids were overdosed on ethylmercury - overdosed in comparison to methylmercury, the one that everyone is afraid of. now it's aluminium.

1 in 6 kids is diagnosed in the USA of a developmental disability and that is per the CDC. You want to call the center for disease control fake news, fill your boots. If 1 in 6 was the murder rate, there would be pandemonium. Diagnosis worldwide is providing higher numbers than 1 in 6.

But nope, keep on believing that mercury and aluminium are safe for the developing brain. Lots of evidence out there, feel free to ignore it.
You keep hanging your shingle on the whole mercury thing. IT ISN'T IN VACCINES IN CANADA AND HAS NEVER BEEN IN THE MMR VACCINES IN CANADA.

LET'S REPEAT, IT IS NOT IN VACCINES IN CANADA.

Now before you get your panties in a bunch it can be found in the influenza shot but you can have one without. SO QUIT BRINGING IT UP.

Broken record coming from the peanut gallery.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:

Kibbles and bits is the basis of your argument. Scientific research states conclusively vaccines are safe.

If your kid was standard vaccinated today...how much ethylmercury or methylmercury would they receive in a vaccination?

Look this up...how much aluminum is absorbed by your armpits from your underarm deodorant?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 04-14-2017, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Kibbles and bits is the basis of your argument. Scientific research states conclusively vaccines are safe.
Show me the actual "scientific" research done in the first 70 years of thimerosal use. It doesn't exist - they don't know what it did to people. I want to see autopsy, brain slices examined - that's scientific research. Peer articles? That's not scientific.

If ethylmercury was so safe and effective, why aren't they using it anymore?

They still don't fully understand what methylmercury does to the human brain. Don't you understand that? But yet, people scream it was safe. It doesn't matter what articles I throw at folks - there is actual research being done now - you still won't read it. Would you eat fish daily out of the NSR knowing there are mercury warnings? I wouldn't touch it.

Rubbing aluminium under your armpits, eating it from food cooked in a skillet is different from injecting it direct. Feel free to read up on it, but you won't - more's the pity.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:58 AM

Good lord

This necrothread......

Silver.... please confirm or deny that we don't use mercury in Canada for vaccines.

Peer review is kinda the basis for ALL science.... sorta what started the sciency thing.

Truth in science is still based upon... 'most of us agree' when you boil it all down.

Yup... there may be dissenters. But is there a global coverup..?

I dunno
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 04-14-2017, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Silver.... please confirm or deny that we don't use mercury in Canada for vaccines.

Peer review is kinda the basis for ALL science.... sorta what started the sciency thing.

Truth in science is still based upon... 'most of us agree' when you boil it all down.

I dunno
Short answer, yes, thimerosal is still used in Canada. Feel free to look up the vaccines that it's used in.

They stopped using it in the typical childhood vaccinations - but I'm yet to get an answer from anyone here as to why. If thimerosal was so safe and effective for 70 years - why did they halt it's use on kids?

never said anything about global coverup. They just don't have a clue what it was actually doing to developing brains. Until lately that is, and some of the real research is disturbing.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Show me the actual "scientific" research done in the first 70 years of thimerosal use. It doesn't exist - they don't know what it did to people. I want to see autopsy, brain slices examined - that's scientific research. Peer articles? That's not scientific.
You know it does not exist from 70years ago, why dont you ask us to prove bigfoot does not exist. You keep arguing that 1 in 6 kids today have a developmental disability. Does that not show that us older folk that were immunized have not suffered what is going on today and point to something other than the vaccine. Whatever you wont listen to this anyways.
If ethylmercury was so safe and effective, why aren't they using it anymore?
Because it was never added, it is a Metabolite derived from from the body metabolizing the Thimerosal. If the vaccine has Thimerosal it will expose you to ethylmercury. Removing Thimerosal eliminates the ethylmercury exposure.

They still don't fully understand what methylmercury does to the human brain. Don't you understand that? But yet, people scream it was safe. It doesn't matter what articles I throw at folks - there is actual research being done now - you still won't read it. Would you eat fish daily out of the NSR knowing there are mercury warnings? I wouldn't touch it.

Rubbing aluminium under your armpits, eating it from food cooked in a skillet is different from injecting it direct. Feel free to read up on it, but you won't - more's the pity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Good lord

This necrothread......

I dunno
Ethyl mercury exposure happens when Thimerosal is metabolized.
Multi dose flu shots contain Thimerosal.

MAC

Old 04-14-2017, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:

They stopped using it in the typical childhood vaccinations - but I'm yet to get an answer from anyone here as to why. If thimerosal was so safe and effective for 70 years - why did they halt it's use on kids?
This is the closest I have found after Googling for the last 1/2 hr.
From: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/pat...lor-office.pdf

Why was thimerosal removed from vaccines given to children?

In 1999, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was required by
law to assess the amount of mercury in all the products the agency
oversees, not just vaccines. The U.S. Public Health Service decided
that as much mercury as possible should be removed from vaccines,
and thimerosal was the only source of mercury in vaccines. Even though there was no evidence that thimerosal in vaccines was
dangerous, the decision to remove it was a made as a precautionary
measure to decrease overall exposure to mercury among young infants.
This decision was possible because childhood vaccines could be
reformulated to leave out thimerosal without threatening their safety,
effectiveness, and purity.
Today, no childhood vaccine used in the U.S.—except some
formulations of flu vaccine in multi-dose vials—use thimerosal
as a preservative.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

Some more:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co.../timeline.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/co...sal/index.html
Old 04-14-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Short answer, yes, thimerosal is still used in Canada. Feel free to look up the vaccines that it's used in.

never said anything about global coverup. They just don't have a clue what it was actually doing to developing brains. Until lately that is, and some of the real research is disturbing.
Dodge, duck, dip dive and dodge. And around and around we go, we're we stop no one knows.

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/publicat/.../index-eng.php

Quote:
In summary, the weight of evidence to date clearly refutes an association between thimerosal and neurodevelopmental disorders........

Public confidence in vaccines and high rates of vaccine uptake are critical to the continued effectiveness of immunization programs. Even when risks are purely theoretical, experience has shown that unaddressed public concerns can drastically decrease immunization coverage, to the detriment of public health. Thus the call to remove thimerosal from vaccines seeks to maintain public confidence by avoiding even theoretical risk.

NACI makes recommendations based on the best available scientific evidence. Vaccine safety is an essential consideration in any recommendation made by NACI. Concerns regarding thimerosal, as reviewed in the 2003 statement, were purely theoretical. Nevertheless, NACI identified them as important issues for further consideration and study. The weight of evidence now available, however, refutes any link between thimerosal and autism. Therefore, NACI concludes that there is no reason for vaccine providers or other health care professionals who may counsel individuals regarding immunization to raise any concerns about exposure to thimerosal.
So basically they stopped using it because of the mass hysteria created by people like you grasping at straws.

Can you smell that? That is your straw house going up in flames.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.