Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-14-2007, 09:24 PM
alldayidreamabouthunting

Default Wild Elk Federation - Edm Sportsman Show

Visit the WEF booth in Hall D at the Edmonton Sportsman Show. Lots of elk release pictures at the booth. Also raffle tickets for a WEF Ruger M77 .300 Win Mag. Memberships and Banquet tickets for April 21 will be on sale at the booth as well as WEF Logo caps and clothing.
-allday
Old 03-18-2007, 09:50 PM
hillbily

hey allday are you part of the edmonton/Leduc chapter ?? if so were you at the booth. anyway good work, nice booth, i even bought a raffle ticket for the rifle and was very shocked to find out about you guys right in our back yard.i was also very upset your dinner is the same night as the D/U dinner in leduc.
hill
Old 03-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Brady

Yup, nice booth you guys set up there Allday. It was a pleasure meeting you. Nice to see you guys getting off the ground sort o speak.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Duffy4

I stopped by the booth today. My brother was along and he has never hunted elk or shown much interest in them but he liked the hat and bought one.
I have no use for a .300 mag. so I din't buy a ticket. I should have though cause it was pretty good odds with the low number if tickets to be sold. And a good cause to support to boot.

Robin