Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-21-2007, 08:53 AM
rugatika

Default painting my gun stock

forums.kifaru.net/ubbthre...#Post91603

So I was thinking of getting this done to my Tikka T3lite. Does anyone know of anyone that does this or has anyone tried it themselves? In the Edmonton area preferably.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:56 AM
gopherslayer

I have done it. Turned out alright. I have had a ton of experince in painting though. I will not do it "for hire" though..I don't trust myself that much :lol
Old 03-21-2007, 05:08 PM
cmfic1

Rick does a whole pile of stock jobs.........Why not just send it to him?. I know it may be nice to keep business locally, but this guy does stock work for a living, its gonna be good. Havent heard of too many, locals that do it. Corlanes will do it, but I dont think they have the assortment of paint that Rick does, and am betting it will be more than $120.

You could always do it yourself, just do a search on 24hr Campfire, and there are tons of do-it-yourselfers down there, who have posted the technique and results!
Old 03-21-2007, 11:14 PM
citysfs

check Eldoren consulting.com as they sell epoxy paint that is as tough as nails. Ask for Gord. He may have to order some of the camo colors if that is your preference.