Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 02-08-2008, 08:48 PM

Default 12 to 14 ft boats

hey there guys hope you all are having a great winter.its that time of year that i start thinking of the spring and some open water fishing.sold my boat a couple of years ago when we moved.iam very interested if any one has a little allumenium 12 to 14 one for sale would like a little 9.9 motor aswell but would buy just the boat if it dident have a motor.also maybe there is a place to buy used boats would like to know that info too.thanks to all for reading this and keep fishing and stay safe out there
Old 02-09-2008, 09:15 AM
TundraBuck

Hey albertaburbotking, you might have better luck posting this in the buy and sell forum.

I have a 14 ft aluminum lund with a 55 lb thrust electric motor for most of my trout lakes and then for bigger lakes I use a 15 hp mercury.

I am looking at buying a 22 foot Lund absolutely fully loaded walleye boat so we will see how that goes. I know the son has been pressuring me to so he can fish out of it, plus he gets to use the old one whenever he wants then lol.
Old 02-09-2008, 10:00 AM

Default Looking for a Boat????

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertaburbotking View Post
hey there guys hope you all are having a great winter.its that time of year that i start thinking of the spring and some open water fishing.sold my boat a couple of years ago when we moved.iam very interested if any one has a little allumenium 12 to 14 one for sale would like a little 9.9 motor aswell but would buy just the boat if it dident have a motor.also maybe there is a place to buy used boats would like to know that info too.thanks to all for reading this and keep fishing and stay safe out there

Not sure if you're interested in a complete outfit, but I'm in a bit of a bind and have to sell by boat, motor & trailer. The boat is 14 ft aluminum tiller model (about 1990 vintage I think), the motor is a Honda 15hp 4 stroke (1999 I think) with about 10 hrs. on it, and the trailer is about a 2000 galvanized with very few miles on it. The reason the motor has such few hours on it is that I ended up using my 20 hp. merc 2 stroke for a bit of extra zip. I've had them all since new so know they have never been abused. Also know this isn't a good time of the year to be selling but sometimes we don't have a choice in these matters. It will be going into the Boat Finder as soon as I can borrow a digital camera to take a picture to include. I should mention that to my way of thinking the 15hp seems a bit slow when the boat has three or more large adults in it. Others seem to think it is fine. You would have to decide for yourself.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Banned

PM sent.

Waxy