Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-11-2017, 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=catnthehat;3641023]
Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
When I look around at some other countries I am thankful I am a Canadian as well.
I worked close to 50 years of my life a tradesman, have seen the good , bad, and ugly from the Liberals and the Conservatives and the NDP.

Bottom line is there is no happy middle ground for some people.
Cat
Well said and agree!

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Let's look at one minute fraction of IOT Covey. This may not apply to you.

Internet cameras, cheap and easy to install. Go to your local computer store and they can be had for cheap. Do you realize how many people don't know to change the "default" password on these IOT devices? These cameras leak to the internet, and if you know how to search, easily found. Ever hear of baby monitors being "hacked"? They aren't being hacked, they are made very easy to access.

Go to http://www.insecam.org and you can watch thousands and thousands of live personal private cameras that people have installed inside and outside of their homes, and these folks have no clue. Insecam has filtered out most of the ones that are in peoples bedrooms and such.

But how does it affect you? Do you do online banking at all? Do you have to log in - or did you save your password so it automatically logs in? These passwords are easily exposed.

Do you even know if you have a virus on your computer? or do you trust antivirus 100%? Do you have any understanding of how hackers can gain access to your bank accounts through viruses or simple man in the middle attacks? Likely not. These are minute examples my friend.

There's a reason identity theft is so easy. Compromised credit and bank cards, many on this forum have been affected by it and have no clue how it happened.

But, now we're really off track. Start a new thread if you wish to discuss further - I have to go to work.
No need to start another thread. None of this applies to me
Old 10-11-2017, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergerboy View Post
So you feel if a career criminal gets pulled over and police find a loaded Glock in his car that it should not be a crime? I sure do.
A career criminal should be prohibited from possessing firearms, just like convicted felons are in the US. Section 91 of the criminal code is unnecessary.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Banned

Default Conservation Atrocities

Do you remember the name of the political party that denied sportsmen the ethical management of wildlife ?* Ethical sportsmen were replaced with Sickos and wildlife were 'maimed-to-death' from a helicopter.* I don't know about now, but this political party had 10's of thousands of followers who believed that hunters were an essential part of wildlife management and this would protect their ownership of guns. * **
Old 10-13-2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifted Intuitive View Post
Do you remember the name of the political party that denied sportsmen the ethical management of wildlife ?* Ethical sportsmen were replaced with Sickos and wildlife were 'maimed-to-death' from a helicopter.* I don't know about now, but this political party had 10's of thousands of followers who believed that hunters were an essential part of wildlife management and this would protect their ownership of guns. * **
Dude - I have had to read your post three times and I'm still getting lost here ....... and I don't even do drugs.

Is this Purgatory.sv's cousin by chance? I hear he did allot of really hard drugs.