Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-28-2012, 01:10 PM

Default Blue tooth Headsets

So I find myself needing a very good quality headset, one that can handle ALOT of back ground/environmental noise such as driving in the semi, tractors, swather, combines etc.
Looking for one that works good without spending all that money on one only to find out that it sucks!
Any ideas out there? Any experiences you can share? Also online shopping options cuz i wont likely have time to go to the city for any.

Thanks

Last edited by CeeZee; 04-28-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: add more
Old 04-28-2012, 01:14 PM

I have tried a few different ones and if you want the noise canceling qualities then you are better off spending the extra coin on a good one. Have a look at the parrot line. They are around the 150$ mark but they work great.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:49 PM

Default moved, thanks

Oooops, sorry guys, posted in the wrong spot, please move it over.

Last edited by CeeZee; 04-28-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: more
Old 04-28-2012, 02:22 PM

Blue parrot b250-XT is the one you want.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
Blue parrot b250-XT is the one you want.
I checked this one out, i am really hoping to find one without the headband and the big "ear muff" but one that still has the little mic on the stick.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeZee View Post
I checked this one out, i am really hoping to find one without the headband and the big "ear muff" but one that still has the little mic on the stick.
Suit yourself but I think what you are looking for isn't out there. Have tried lots an others in my company have tried lots and b250-XT is the best. Ya you kinda look like Britney spears but a guy can dream right!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:52 PM

I got a jaw bone....not actually a mike but picks up vibrations from your....you guessed it....jawbone !!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
Suit yourself but I think what you are looking for isn't out there. Have tried lots an others in my company have tried lots and b250-XT is the best. Ya you kinda look like Britney spears but a guy can dream right!
I was wondering about this one as an option, VXI BlueParrott Xpress Wireless Headset, it says it has " Xtreme Noise Suppression & Wind Suppression Technologies" which the 250XT has called " Xtreme Noise Suppression & Wind Suppression Technologies" with the little TM symbol. A link to the page i am lookin at http://www.bigskytrucknstuff.com/vxi...FRQodxBG3BA#v1

does your ear "sweat" with that one or anything?

Last edited by CeeZee; 04-28-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: more
Old 04-28-2012, 09:14 PM

I didn't like my jawbone.
My current BT is a Motorola H17 - it's the best yet, although I've little experience with it in really noisy environments.

It's never been about the Earth. It's always been about power. Limit the resources, decree that limited resources must be state controlled - power.