Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-07-2013, 05:25 PM

Default Train Derailment, Explosion and Fire Quebec

Quote from Our Fearless Leader:

Quebec town looks like ‘war zone’ after train explosions: Harper

Mr. Harper said he did not yet have all the facts about the disaster, but the information he’s seen “is very, very concerning.”

He looks more like he is on a political campaign then in the
War Zone.

He wore his stupid Commander in Chief Jacket in the High River War Zone. I guess he is not C in C in Quebec - just another politician.

But this quote tops it all, apparently the train was driver less:

“The things that I have heard are very worrisome. It is hard to imagine that we could have such an accident. We have regulations to prevent these kinds of things. But there will be investigations that will determine who is guilty, who is responsible.”

That a boy, Steve - at this rate you are gonna lose some weight this summer attending disasters and gorging on MREs instead of campaigning on the Bar B Q circuit.

Full article Globe and Mail:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle13054346/

Unlike the Commander in Chief Stevo, my sympathies go out to the families of the dead and missing in this disaster - 6 are already confirmed dead and there may be as high as 40 missing.

I am sorry to say this tool is still the best of a bad lot!

Jim
Old 07-07-2013, 05:47 PM

You sound very much like a politician too Jim.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:54 PM

Sorry Jim.. with all due respect, I don't see why the slam on the PM was warranted.

Horrible, horrible situation there.

NRA/NFA Supporter and "...gun toting tea party psychotard..." -
Old 07-07-2013, 05:56 PM

Default Harper's job

Don't know what the flack is!
You want the man to sit in his ivory tower and start planning the next election already, or do you want the people pulling the strings to actually see what is happening at ground level? Obviously he cant win with your type. Not sure where you are going with this thread? To bring to our attention another national disaster, or just start politician bashing?
Old 07-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Banned

What a bad way to start a thread about this disaster. 40+ dead and OP makes it political. He might get a ban
Old 07-07-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_hate_snow View Post
What a bad way to start a thread about this disaster. 40+ dead and OP makes it political. He might get a ban
Well, according to the Globe and Mail article - Old Stevo did not express any sympathy for the dead an missing - at least I did in my original post.

The Eastern media certainly does not report on Harps very favorably - no surprise there - on the other hand they sure like to report on Trudeau favorably when he comes Alberta.

Justin Trudeau crashes Redfords Stampede Breakfast today - I gotta stop reading the Globe and Mail - this picture hurts the eyes.

Trudeau is pretty friendly with this guy too.

He should get his scrawny arse back to Quebec and let the old Harp Dog have some Stampede fun.
Jim
Old 07-07-2013, 07:59 PM

Justin go back home where your roots are. Train wreck looks bad, with no Engineer on board??
Old 07-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post
Well, according to the Globe and Mail article - Old Stevo did not express any sympathy for the dead an missing - at least I did in my original post.

The Eastern media certainly does not report on Harps very favorably - no surprise there - on the other hand they sure like to report on Trudeau favorably when he comes Alberta.

Justin Trudeau crashes Redfords Stampede Breakfast today - I gotta stop reading the Globe and Mail - this picture hurts the eyes.

Trudeau is pretty friendly with this guy too.

He should get his scrawny arse back to Quebec and let the old Harp Dog have some Stampede fun.
Jim
okay last time I checked, both these guys had two hands each two are missing from each on this picture and the SMILES are awesome!! What's up??
Old 07-07-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimPS View Post
Quote from Our Fearless Leader:

Quebec town looks like ‘war zone’ after train explosions: Harper

Mr. Harper said he did not yet have all the facts about the disaster, but the information he’s seen “is very, very concerning.”

He looks more like he is on a political campaign then in the
War Zone.

He wore his stupid Commander in Chief Jacket in the High River War Zone. I guess he is not C in C in Quebec - just another politician.

But this quote tops it all, apparently the train was driver less:

“The things that I have heard are very worrisome. It is hard to imagine that we could have such an accident. We have regulations to prevent these kinds of things. But there will be investigations that will determine who is guilty, who is responsible.”

That a boy, Steve - at this rate you are gonna lose some weight this summer attending disasters and gorging on MREs instead of campaigning on the Bar B Q circuit.

Full article Globe and Mail:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle13054346/

Unlike the Commander in Chief Stevo, my sympathies go out to the families of the dead and missing in this disaster - 6 are already confirmed dead and there may be as high as 40 missing.

I am sorry to say this tool is still the best of a bad lot!

Jim
What a maroon.