Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Banned

Default Friggen North Korea

Those guys just get crazier every day.I was just watching the U.S. Sec. of Defence on the news admit that this wasn`t the usual N.K. bull crap,they are getting worried that the crazy bastiches might actually pull the trigger.Yanks are moving anti missle systems to Guam,NK are moving a ballistic missle to their coast.
I`m hoping China stays out of it or even helps bat the Koreans down but I`m not holding my breath.Pretty sure the U.S. can`t afford to take on the fourth largest army in the world right now,I`m sure NK knows that too.Could get real interesting,real fast.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:39 AM

Location: Just this side of no-where on the edge of common sense

Like any spoiled, whining brat the best policy is to put them on "Ignore".
Regards,
Dave.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Wish View Post
Like any spoiled, whining brat the best policy is to put them on "Ignore".
Regards,
Dave.
Sure and then the spoiled brat has a tantrum and wrecks something.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 AM

It definitely is quite concerning especially when a new leader in a communist setting has a point to prove and an ego to reflect, really need to watch what unfolds with this scenario.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:52 AM

Anyone who thinks he is really in control of his country is an idiot.

The DPRK is run at this point by the military generals that are always smiling in every picture behind him. He probably has a few simple options, toe the line and all will be well, try to leave and we kill you, buck us and we kill you.

However, it really is more of the same, whine some until concessions given, take a potshot into the sea of japan and that'll be that.

I'm not worried about China either, they are getting increasingly frustrated and I think NK is outliving it's purpose as a buffer between China and more democratic countries.

-Billy Currington (People are crazy)

Currently retired from hunting due to injury, but looking to get back on the wagon in 2020. Up in Yellowknife and missing my Alberta home big time.

This is the kind of thinking we are up against, vote Conservative this election!

Full Thread: https://imgur.com/a/y7RARBC
Old 04-04-2013, 10:52 AM

Location: Just this side of no-where on the edge of common sense

His grandfather threw tantrums.
His father threw tantrums.
Now HE is throwing tantrums.

None of them have ever done anything. None ever will.

China does not want and will not tolerate the possibility of a hot nuclear war basically on their front door step. The Little Man can play all the games he wants with the rest of the world but he won't sass back to his Bosses in China.
Regards,
Dave.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:01 AM

From what I've read in the news, NKs missiles will barely (if at all) reach the CONUS, while I'm sure the US could get enough nukes to hit NK to turn it into a glowing parking lot.

Also, the US has a missile defence system, I doubt that NK has anything effective.

This really sounds like a losing battle for NK, so hopefully cooler heads will prevail.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:06 AM

There is Nothing in North Korea China wants.....except what they already have...

A puppet state that keeps the attention off of them and their own internal atrocitites. If you look close you will see chna's hand shoved up his ...puppet hole...

He is like the mouthy one in a group that likes to atart the fights for his big brother...

Us needs to be smarter and talk to China and get them to squash the bug... the only problem is that S. Korea is in the mix....

Whenever N. Korea gets yappy... I look around for what the bigger dog is eating.... Would not be surprised to see China Invade Manchuria...and Siberia... they desperately need more land to feed their population and if they lost 50 million people in the attack... it solves another problem for them. China is a huge sleeping giant and they think very long term unlike most Western nations who think in 4 year increments....

Since 1949 China has went through 4 leaders US went through triple that... probably the most like the Chinese leaders was Kennedy he used rhetoric and charisma and he was basically removed the same way chinese leaders are removed....

The korean war is not over... just has been put on hold....
Old 04-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Wish View Post

None of them have ever done anything. None ever will.
Not quite... a South Korean ship was sunk a couple years ago and an island was shelled.

Thing is he has just cut opff his own country from a source of income...the joint industrial complex and if he isn't careful the south might just decide that olive branch should be withdran permanently.

Are they a military threat?
Absolutley.... and you can thank South Korea and the west for that.
We should have been more forecful in our responses decades ago.
Instead we let things slide and encouraged more bad behaviour.

How long would they last if they decided to go for it?
Maybe two or three months if the Chinese don't decide to weigh in.
And they (the Chinese) won't... they have far too much to lose and nothing to gain by involving themselves in a war against the west.

Kim Jong Crazy is just trying hammer home the point that he is in charge and omnipotent to his own slaves... I mean citizens.

Most South Koreans aren't taking this very seriously and to be honest... neither should we.
He uses our responses to demonstrate to his own folks how hostile we are and why he must maintain a large military and an iron grip and why they can't have things like running water and electricity.

He's trying to capitalize by using his own version of the same bluff and bluster his old man and gramps used.
The only difference is gramps had charisma and his old man... more brains.
He's the Homer Simpson of the family... if a war breaks out... his own staff will probably end it before we have to.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:56 AM

If the little brat decides to press that little button...it will affect alot of people,even us way up here in canada...this is not good news for anybody,and it has been brewing for a long time now, my guess is that it is just a matter of time...and given enough time the brat will just become stronger. I think he will do something bad in the near future...pots brewing.

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Banned

I sincerely hope people aren't losing sleep over this little ****ant. He's flexing muscles he doesn't have and probably knows there's enough missiles trained on him to wipe out the country.

This isn't the '50's, no need to go in on foot and nukes wouldn't be necessary.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
Those guys just get crazier every day.I was just watching the U.S. Sec. of Defence on the news admit that this wasn`t the usual N.K. bull crap,they are getting worried that the crazy bastiches might actually pull the trigger.Yanks are moving anti missle systems to Guam,NK are moving a ballistic missle to their coast.
I`m hoping China stays out of it or even helps bat the Koreans down but I`m not holding my breath.Pretty sure the U.S. can`t afford to take on the fourth largest army in the world right now,I`m sure NK knows that too.Could get real interesting,real fast.
Don't let some lying, war-mongering, fear brokers weigh heavily on you.

N.K. is not a threat

Have we found those W.M.D.'s in Iraq yet????

Have we gone after the Saud's for 9/11?

No?

I didn't think so.

When the US goes after anyone, it is because they, or their friends do not trade petro in USD combined with an independent banking system.

Know your master and know their lies.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Banned

Oh Dear.

I have agree with Beeguy.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by greylynx View Post
Oh Dear.

I have agree with Beeguy.
why???....the US knows there was WMD's in Iraq because they kept the delivery receipts......
Old 04-04-2013, 06:20 PM

There is no oil in North Korea, the U S won't touch them.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
There is no oil in North Korea, the U S won't touch them.
no oil in Afghanistan either......
Old 04-05-2013, 02:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
We might as well hold up the white flag , they already own us now, just look at everything you own , and where its made.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:53 PM

How foolish you have to be to believe that they will go to war against USA ? Really? Do you think that they are that stupid. Ambitions? BS. Americans have they own agenda. They have their own interests, thats why all this propaganda on tv against N Korea. US taking out small players while they can to have control over region. They will not go to war against Russia, China or Iran because they know it is not gonna be like Iraq or Afganistan. They will get their asses kicked big time. Thats why they created NATO, to get help in a war. They dont want to take Russia and China into NATO. Why. Because then you cant declare war on them. And they really want to. But not now. Only when this country will be really weak. But they missed their chances agains China. And they never had one agains Russia. There is a lot going on and we have no idea what for and why and who behind it.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
How foolish you have to be to believe that they will go to war against USA ? Really? Do you think that they are that stupid. Ambitions? BS. Americans have they own agenda. They have their own interests, thats why all this propaganda on tv against N Korea. US taking out small players while they can to have control over region. They will not go to war against Russia, China or Iran because they know it is not gonna be like Iraq or Afganistan. They will get their asses kicked big time. Thats why they created NATO, to get help in a war. They dont want to take Russia and China into NATO. Why. Because then you cant declare war on them. And they really want to. But not now. Only when this country will be really weak. But they missed their chances agains China. And they never had one agains Russia. There is a lot going on and we have no idea what for and why and who behind it.
Are you familiar with the term "proxy war"? Vietnam, korea etc were proxy wars where the US, russia and china fought each other indirectly. Course in Vietnam, Big Mac wanted to head straight into China.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Are you familiar with the term "proxy war"? Vietnam, korea etc were proxy wars where the US, russia and china fought each other indirectly. Course in Vietnam, Big Mac wanted to head straight into China.
That was the Korean War. And one of the reasons why "I will return" got turfed.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L. View Post
Yep, sorry, typo on my behalf...
Old 04-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L. View Post
Yah, but he wanted to use nukes on them. That was his biggest problem.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:19 PM

Woohoo Beeguy is on fire today LOL!!!

That's unpossible love Ralphie

Funny stuff BG!

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 04-05-2013, 04:26 PM

i never understand why people sit at the computers and get into i know more than you contests ... anyone would be a fool to not be a touch concerned about the outcome of said ruckus .. whose agenda??? .. non and i mean NON of us really know .. should we crawl into a hole? did anyone expect 9 11 to happen? does anyone really know why it happened or why the us went to war in vietnam except for the post on proxy warfare .. makes sense really ..

desperate times call for desperate measures....its all interesting ... times they are a changing

new world order?

illuminati ?

bildaberge group ?

simple pawns we be ..

and btw some of us look good in tinfoil hats

interesting days indeed
Old 04-05-2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Yah, but he wanted to use nukes on them. That was his biggest problem.
Reading his superiors definitely wasn't his strong suit, not that he cared too much I don't think.