Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-13-2011, 08:15 PM

Default Hot Tub Repairs Calgary

Developed a leak in my 7 year old hot tub plumbing, can anyone recommend a repair company in Calgary.

Thanks
Old 02-13-2011, 08:31 PM

I have always done my own work on them, easy stuff. Have you pulled the sides off to try and diagnose it? Can you see the leak? Everything in a hot tub is either pressure fit or glued, and I would say 9 out of 10 times it is not worth calling in a 'pro' who is likely the guy that started last week.

If you can find the leak, post a pic.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 02-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Banned

I hate to recommend this guy because he's an arsehole as a person. but he knows his stuff. Repair-It 403-203-0860, cell: 403-969-7727, his name is John Mc Crimmon and he's an arsehole. Did I mention he's an arsehole, OK, but he knows hot tubs, just stay on top of him. Just don't tell him I said he's a duckhead, I might have to use him in the spring. I don't like him. ...
Old 02-14-2011, 09:08 AM

Jacuzzi was advertising last year that they would work on anyones hottub may give them a try.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
I hate to recommend this guy because he's an arsehole as a person. but he knows his stuff. Repair-It 403-203-0860, cell: 403-969-7727, his name is John Mc Crimmon and he's an arsehole. Did I mention he's an arsehole, OK, but he knows hot tubs, just stay on top of him. Just don't tell him I said he's a duckhead, I might have to use him in the spring. I don't like him. ...
X2 He knows tubs but you've got to stay on hip and he's a real peach. But, he knows tubs.

Also try J and J services. A couple young guys I had good luck with fixing my heat pump last winter.